The Chateau Diaries #90 They have no freaking idea what they're doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used one of my alias and congratulated SJ & PJ on their new little bundle of joy and asked when the due date was .... and I have been blocked from the live chat!!!!! LOL I could see the live chat for a bit, though my comment was gone, now I can't see the live chat at all! Well, it was a fun idea!
I am proud of you!!!!
So funny!
That made my day!!!!
As an American judge at the Tattle Olympics I give you a perfect 10!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The pear trees weren't choosen for the blossom but their shape.

Madame didn't quite listen to Mr. Garden! :ROFLMAO:
Cannot blame her..he is so not amusing and lazy.. ...when he starts talking... i think i need a nap...or a strong drink..i couldnt bare him around me...not even for my garden..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the new trees in the walled garden looked fantastic. I hope they over-winter well.
I hope they have planted Pyrus " Capital" Pear as that is a bit stronger in the wind.
I had 3 ornamental pears over the years in my garden and all snapped in the wind and we had to take them out in the end - not a nice job .
I do love them , great autumn leaves and spring blossoms . They do have little ball pears that you cannot eat and can get squisshy .
They should have taken the mesh off the roots as it lets the tree get on with it faster and if there is a ball of water underneath the soil from rain or melted snow - could rot.

Yes..... I loved how Davy just went inside and let the peasants plant them !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That video of dumb & dumber was heavily edited. Were they in front of Lalande? I wonder who was manning the camera. Dan? SJ? I usually understand Silly man but I did not have clue what he was saying half the time. Certainly threw everything in including the kitchen sink!

Reactions: 17
I spent a few days in Venice, it is alovely buuuut the horrendous smell and tourists everywhere!
I have a confession to make!!! I have an over the top mask bought in Venice as a souvenir for my self..

But to give me some credit, its not lying about. It is safely put away in a storage unit.

What time of year were you there? I spent a day there in December 1990, and it didn't smell. I was told that it smells more in the hotter months.

Huh?
you take that back! Take that back!!
Can you like the new guy? Please? I like him, he's fun and pleasant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just a healthy reminder

Tomorrow is first Wednesday of the month
Patron update

Accountant ☑
Travel 🧳
Receipts 🧾☑

Can’t come up with no more excuses

Tick ☑ Tock ☑
😈
[/QUOTE]
Here I go.....
I bet you a pie she won't do it!!!
She may only put out ( funny😆) for BJJ!!
I meant -only put out her 5 minute advent blurb tomorrow.
It would not surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
☑☑☑☑☑☑

Kotare
Kotare
Today at 3:10 PM
Add bookmark
Am I alone in wishing that man child opportunist would be arrested for crimes against peer culture, porcelain, taste in women (shagging one older than his Mama is ok, I do get how grateful cougars can be, but playing Lord of the Manor, as the youngest player in there is just plain weird). I like counting down to Xmas, looking forward to Dan’s input, but Snorty‘s omnipresence and his appallingly undeveloped taste, irrelevance and chancer demeanour, I will turn off for.

🚚🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Tartlets ye were on fire 🔥 last thread 🧵

On ☄

Clara Burnett
Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Today at 2:52 PM
Add bookmark

Thanks for the respect. I have never claimed otherwise. I do think highly of my own people skills, but everyone should trust their own first and foremost. Having met the guy and have him seen him operate 'in the wild' at the HMN, all I can do is share my one persons's opinion: he is head.

🔥☄🔥☄🔥☄🔥
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 28
16th century panelling
1638309126352.png

SJ's Versailled up panelling
1638309255391.png

Hey tone-deaf grifter, how is this bringing back anything original?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What time of year were you there? I spent a day there in December 1990, and it didn't smell. I was told that it smells more in the hotter months.

i like him..he is fun...and very good with polishing the glasses...i have the feeling he is a waiter...he could come to work at our place for christmas..we pay..also have somewhere a nice suit that will fit.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

i haven’t watched any episode since last Christmas. I rely on what I see, hear, and read on this page.

Hmm.. come to think of it, maybe you are all deceiving me with false informations?

Oh my God, you are all the evil ones!!! It’s true it’s true!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From last thread!!! Don't want this idea to get lost!!!

[IMG alt="Jules100"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/192/192001.jpg?1634135105[/IMG]
Jules100

Today at 12:08 PM
It might be fun if a lot of us wondered aloud or asked Stephanie if she is pregnant in today’s CD comments. Maybe even showered her with congratulations? Asked her & Phillip about baby names? Will the child be christened in the chapel?…
Maybe not a good idea if, as a lot of us think that she could of had a miscarriage earlier this year!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.