The Chateau Diaries #90 They have no freaking idea what they're doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so wealthy you can plan a 2 day trip from France to South Africa... πŸ™„
I guess we can cross off the Ian (the builder) problem, but as far as Ian (the plasterer) Clara was spot on. He hasn't been seen at the HMN.
And they even adressed missing a plasterer, without adressing Ian.
Loved the way Matt said: "That's not a digger, that's a dumper." - La Jarvis was outed as a clueless [person] - nothing new there.
Lastly, that party πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„, I bet they were dancing to keep warm. They should have had a penguin theme... Just saying... 🌨🌨🌨🐧
All Fanny thinks about is digging the money in..not dump it... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought it was amusing when SJ made a big deal of the PROOF that the Grande Saloon was originally paneled.

View attachment 897861
I can not compete with SJ’s men: Ian fixed ceiling, Dan dug hole, Annmarie explained insulation, Olly exercised, Michael danced, Davey planned the garden, Electrician has a boat and even the new gay put in a tree. I took her credit card and bought this. She will love it, I love it.
The new gay! LOL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I get the feeling the Belgium chap has caught his eye ( not Davy, the other one who’s name escapes me)
The new gay! LOL!
The new gay who helped plant trees? Aldricht? Audrick?
He's a bit too flamboyantly effeminate for MPK, I think.
MPK seems to like the brawny, more masculine gay men.
He likes to think he's the missus in the relationship.

cd227.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Take it in the R'c. We can live with it.

I have nothing to say...what can one say after watching two men shave? Remind me not to watch that again. However, I could say something about Trotters teddybear outfit; it is not out of character. He is common as a truck. To the person who now watches flowerkiller's vlogs, get your head checked. Anyone who wants to talk about Dick and Angela, please find another place to do that, and you could also talk about cream teas there. Hmmm...anything else I need to say...oh yes, I think it is more likely that Nati gets pregnant than the Princess who hates children...but I shall not rule anything else out either, a way to make her keep him would definitely be for little squirrel boy to become a family.
I suppose she has to pass it on to someone - the shack I mean. Might even be one of those fake bumps to deflect. πŸ€”
And he is an actor of sorts...... Snorty I mean.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It was within the window recess that she showed how high it went, but also, even if there was panelling it might very well have had simple beautiful panelling (not the ornate stuff she's bought)| which I'm sure Ameury would have been able to replicate.
I agree, I doubt it was similar, and I think the room won't benefit from the installation of the new one. I just thought it was interesting how she made sure to mention that there was paneling there before.
That's interesting about the window recess, I didn't think about it but you may be onto something, probably it was just installed there🧐🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Its early morning so its not gotten that hot yet but I will be channelling the snow and cold of LaLaLand Luna20 ! :ROFLMAO:

With all that money coming in SJ should have that radiator situation well and truly fixed a long time ago !!!
last winter it was the same situation...she doesnt want to spend money on heating..it all has to stay in the bank...Venice here we come....thats her goal...grab the last cent out of that heap...cell it and move to Venice...thats a partyplace..its so magical and paaarfect...well at least she thinks so..i find it more one big stinking moat, been there once..that was quite enough..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
oh yes, dancing with the Princess-Diana-dressed party princess
I thought that was Princess Dianna with her son Harry. That shot REALLY showed age gap! Her hair aged her and his beanie well enough said. Can you imagine him with his age of friends and 50 Dana, doll holding Tess and SJ roll up. Why????? Where is the bus to normal town?
702B0AF2-C8EE-4C41-9B9D-3A6A98D874BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
last winter it was the same situation...she doesnt want to spend money on heating..it all has to stay in the bank...Venice here we come....thats her goal...grab the last cent out of that heap...cell it and move to Venice...thats a partyplace..its so magical and paaarfect...well at least she thinks so..i find it more one big stinking moat, been there once..that was quite enough..
I spent a few days in Venice, it is alovely buuuut the horrendous smell and tourists everywhere!
I have a confession to make!!! I have an over the top mask bought in Venice as a souvenir for my self..

But to give me some credit, its not lying about. It is safely put away in a storage unit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🧡#90 WOW!!! Thank you @MojoDublin ❀

Excellent 🧡title, VIP @Pekey and @Jules100

...but I grab it before it was deleted...

Julia Gaspard I hear congratulations are in order @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen When is the little bundle due.
LOL, you found it!! CD really has brought me so much LAUGHTER today! I'm feeling just a tiny bit evil .... kind of delicious!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The pear trees weren't choosen for the blossom but their shape.

Madame didn't quite listen to Mr. Garden! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I spent a few days in Venice, it is alovely buuuut the horrendous smell and tourists everywhere!
I have a confession to make!!! I have an over the top mask bought in Venice as a souvenir for my self..

But to give me some credit, its not lying about. It is safely put away in a storage unit.
we bought also a few..do you know they are paaarfect in the christmastree...ours alway end up in there..it looks nice..i have to say we always have a huge tree... ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He appeared briefly at the end, at the party --but no snorting!
Of course he couldn't be with the men WORKING outside helping with the trees!!!
She baby's Snorts just like his grandparents did which is why that relationship works for them...and he treats her like a spoiled baby. Win win for their team of two.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.