The Chateau Diaries #90 They have no freaking idea what they're doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It gets worse. I sincerely hope they never get enough money to buy that Chateaux. Who on earth do they think they are? The arrogance is unbelievable, and I'm being polite :mad:

That was hysterical!
Oh God, I'll have to watch it now dammit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
image.jpg

46 aided by support mamel
image.jpg

Kudos where it’s due 🎯
Dana is rocking fifty
Effortlessly
😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Who travels to South Africa for a 2 night stay? What else was planned after visiting IJ?
Maybe she was planning a Princess Charlene-- a health crisis that required her to stay in South Africa until time to head on to Venice. Now she'll have to spend another Christmas freezing with the snorter and the rest of those nut jobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who travels to South Africa for a 2 night stay? What else was planned after visiting IJ?
She could care less about her mom it was an opportunity to be in the college fashion show. Get thanks from the student she donates to. Get younger viewers and possibly get a discount to send Snorty to that college to be around people his own age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Don't worry, Stalin.
Teabag has said on video that he is gay and I know from a very good source that there's nothing "bi" about him.
We're lead to believe he's a top! Serious compensation is due for anyone who has to submit to our Petherdick's sexual urges. Any update on dear Andrew, his brother and their spicy accounting?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It gets worse. I sincerely hope they never get enough money to buy that Chateaux. Who on earth do they think they are? The arrogance is unbelievable, and I'm being polite :mad:
No worries, someone already crunched the numbers with retention rates on previous thread but I can also put it this way:

4% of the campaign time has elapsed and they haven't pledged even 2% of their goal.
Stefanny's vlog was their best marketing platform and it failed. Any campaign just loses momentum towards the end so there's literally no chance in hell that Tatty&Silly will reach their funding goal.

And I am GUTTED! I was so looking forward to attending one of Valdania Medieval Fyre Festivals!
I was also so hoping to see the live performance of their new interpretive dance called "Elephant with Arthritis".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Teabeg looks so cuddly in his teddy bear outfit. Don’t you just want to wrap him in a big bear hug and take him home? 😆🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What was the costume theme of Dana's party?

I cannot believe volunteers, employees, friends are staying at La La with no heating. They would be better off all moving into the Marquis apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for that video, just watched it. Brought back a lot of memories of working for a London based designer in the 80s, with all the last minute fittings and fashion show.
Glad you liked it. Was watching a few history of coutoure houses docu's and wondered about Balmain. I don't like their style and didn't know anything about their history.

Reactions: 11
oh you expected some juicy details about that waiter we had...who gave a blowjob to a guest in the pantry...that guy we got rid off..also the guest was never again invited...oh and he had already his uniform off...
Personally, its sounds to me that waiter was an asset to your stately manor - 5 star customer service on trip advisor. It really is a mark of a good host to think of all eventualities.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We're lead to believe he's a top! Serious compensation is due for anyone who has to submit to our Petherdick's sexual urges. Any update on dear Andrew, his brother and their spicy accounting?
Yes, Teabag's Grindr profile said "top" (I have screenshots) but Andrew is definitely vers. And Andrew flew from Madrid to Mexico City couple of days ago on his way to home for Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, Teabag's Grindr profile said "top" (I have screenshots) but Andrew is definitely vers. And Andrew flew from Madrid to Mexico city couple of days ago on his way to home for Christmas.
Oh I do so enjoy how some of us have kept a soft spot in our hearts for the South American sex working twins. I pray he screwed the lid tightly on his poppers and lube, making sure to pack everything securely in a ziplock bag for his journey home to his family - it's a bugger to get that stuff out of natural fibres.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Y'all need to slow down , keeping up with the chitter chatter is .... 🥵 🤣

I'd be an annoyed carpenter if Philip Fleurie always gets the wrong measurements... It is funny I admit but also mildy irritating.

Good point brought up in last thread about Taty not marketing her fictional story. She should be putting out videos that introduce her story and characters if she wants to grow interest.

I keep thinking of similar ideas that have been successful but are planned out. I believe Bath, England has an annual Jane Austen Festival . But they have a built in community with The Jane Austen Society with thousands of members. A f hello, it's Jane Austen .

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.