The Chateau Diaries #90 They have no freaking idea what they're doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the new trees in the walled garden looked fantastic. I hope they over-winter well.

Reactions: 20
Lalande's very own Gal Gadot is 50. :sick: ✌
Happy Birthday, Mother Gothel!🍸

cd226.png

Poor MPK is stuck at Lalande getting no Grindr or Meth action for days.

It's time he gets his driver's license, carte de Sejour and his whole life sorted before he celebrates his own 50th birthday with his (by then) geriatric friends at Lalande nursing home's grand salon.

LP-Senior-Halloween.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I used one of my alias and congratulated SJ & PJ on their new little bundle of joy and asked when the due date was .... and I have been blocked from the live chat!!!!! LOL I could see the live chat for a bit, though my comment was gone, now I can't see the live chat at all! Well, it was a fun idea!
You didn't 🤣🤣🤣

I'm checking comments, when did you make the comment on live chat?

• Haha
  • Heart
omg what did i watch....That daft and lazy Davy ordered trees and plants from Belgium...and didnt lift one finger...he just went inside when they planted them..wtf..i also have a feelling Dan better had removed the stuff around the roots of the trees...we will see what happens in the spring.:oops:not gonna work....they had to replace some plants..offcourse..nobody payed any attention this summer ..duhh...to busy with vlogging and partying..

who is gonna put the hedge in place...Dan, Kirsty and that volunteer??

That Ollie and volunteer yogasession was so off.. who wants to see this..

And then we got... hot ... never gonna let a good party... with a huge ammount of alcohol...go to waste Dana...her birthdayparty..in a half demolished room.. what fun... she needed the builders to invite to get the room filled...very sad..

And then the piece the recistence..Fannies outfit..i have no words...:eek:i could laugh about the volunteer..who tried to make fun off her..too bad he lost the towel..i guess he is also a friend of Dorothy...it gets crowed out there with friends of Dorothy...i wonder what happens behind the scenes...maybe they can all plant a huge tree..dress up and dance around it..:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You're welcome @KiKiGee

Here's Anna at work with Balmain (Balmain The Documentary - YouTube)

anna.png
anna1.png

Well, well, well .. SSB blabbermouthed the fact that she should be in South Africa right now! and only for 48hrs. Thought it was odd that she would go just for her mother but then out it comes .. she was going to the Villoti (or whatever it is) fashion show. Don't know why she went red when she was blabbing about it. Guilty conscience perhaps? or more likely .. Realising you shouldn't have said anything but it's live and can't be edited out?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh cool. Really cool. Now he is kissing women. Way to go for our future relationship you aren’t aware of yet, Michael..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
B4CABFF6-83F6-4444-8D63-5EC31AF5CA01.jpeg

Just a healthy reminder

Tomorrow is first Wednesday of the month
Patron update

Accountant ☑
Travel 🧳
Receipts 🧾☑

Can’t come up with no more excuses

Tick ☑ Tock ☑
😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
i could laugh about the volunteer..who tried to make fun off her..too bad he lost the towel..i guess he is also a friend of Dorothy...it gets crowed out there with friends of Dorothy...i wonder what happens behind the scenes...maybe they can all plant a huge tree..dress up and dance around it..:rolleyes:
That was hysterical!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used one of my alias and congratulated SJ & PJ on their new little bundle of joy and asked when the due date was .... and I have been blocked from the live chat!!!!! LOL I could see the live chat for a bit, though my comment was gone, now I can't see the live chat at all! Well, it was a fun idea!
Oh you are naughty ! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine being so wealthy you can plan a 2 day trip from France to South Africa... 🙄
I guess we can cross off the Ian (the builder) problem, but as far as Ian (the plasterer) Clara was spot on. He hasn't been seen at the HMN.
And they even adressed missing a plasterer, without adressing Ian.
Loved the way Matt said: "That's not a digger, that's a dumper." - La Jarvis was outed as a clueless [person] - nothing new there.
Lastly, that party 🙄🙄🙄, I bet they were dancing to keep warm. They should have had a penguin theme... Just saying... 🌨🌨🌨🐧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
People, Steph is not fat or pregnant, that's her hot bottle wrapped around her. Really, what an amateur misstake, I am a bit disappointed by tattlers now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
While scrolling through live chat SJ replied to one of her patreons about financial update: sj said and i quote: not until I get it from the accountant! Soon, i hope ☺ end quote.

2023 maybe then?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I must say, at the risk of being too nice on a hate site, I liked today´s vlog. I liked the way Amaury adressed the panneling questions. And SJ´s effort to demonstrate that there was actual panneling floor to ceiling previously didn´t go unnoticed (she definately reads in here).
It was within the window recess that she showed how high it went, but also, even if the panelling covered the whole walls it might very well have been simple beautiful panelling (not the ornate stuff she's bought)| which I'm sure Ameury would have been able to replicate.

Reactions: 14
Close your eyes...inhaaaaaala...
exhalaaaaa.... and feel the cold of the jungle room seep through your skin, veins and bones... you will never feel warm again! There, did this help 😈

I'm very invested in the radiator story, so while I was sitting in my not so grand but pleasantly warm salon, sipping my hot coco I was laughing the whole time! Seeing them wearing layers of layers of clothing.
Its early morning so its not gotten that hot yet but I will be channelling the snow and cold of LaLaLand Luna20 ! :ROFLMAO:

With all that money coming in SJ should have that radiator situation well and truly fixed a long time ago !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 897892

Just a healthy reminder

Tomorrow is first Wednesday of the month
Patron update

Accountant ☑
Travel 🧳
Receipts 🧾☑

Can’t come up with no more excuses

Tick ☑ Tock ☑
😈
Can't come up with no excuses? It's advent calendar vlog time! She ain't got no time for bloody Patreon updates!

It's part of her lessons from the School of Grifting and Scrounging: How to bite the hand that feeds you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🧵#90 WOW!!! Thank you @MojoDublin ❤

Excellent 🧵title, VIP @Pekey and @Jules100

...but I grab it before it was deleted...

Julia Gaspard I hear congratulations are in order @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen When is the little bundle due.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
5B9169FB-3245-4C51-BDA9-C336D9A609C6.jpeg

I can not compete with SJ’s men: Ian fixed ceiling, Dan dug hole, Annmarie explained insulation, Olly exercised, Michael danced, Davey planned the garden, Electrician has a boat and even the new gay put in a tree. I took her credit card and bought this. She will love it, I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.