The Chateau Diaries #90 They have no freaking idea what they're doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No worries, someone already crunched the numbers with retention rates on previous thread but I can also put it this way:

4% of the campaign time has elapsed and they haven't pledged even 2% of their goal.
Stefanny's vlog was their best marketing platform and it failed. Any campaign just loses momentum towards the end so there's literally no chance in hell that Tatty&Silly will reach their funding goal.

And I am GUTTED! I was so looking forward to attending one of Valdania Medieval Fyre Festivals!
I was also so hoping to see the live performance of their new interpretive dance called "Elephant with Arthritis".
You crack me up - best laugh tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope they have planted Pyrus " Capital" Pear as that is a bit stronger in the wind.
I had 3 ornamental pears over the years in my garden and all snapped in the wind and we had to take them out in the end - not a nice job .
I do love them , great autumn leaves and spring blossoms . They do have little ball pears that you cannot eat and can get squisshy .
They should have taken the mesh off the roots as it lets the tree get on with it faster and if there is a ball of water underneath the soil from rain or melted snow - could rot.

Yes..... I loved how Davy just went inside and let the peasants plant them !
Yep ornamental pears here are prone to splitting and sometimes being unable to withstand our harsh weather too though I do think they are pretty.
We do not plant here in the winter. But that isn't a problem where they are in France???
And leaving that wire around the rootball is a mistake.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When you say "top" like that (in quotation marks), does this mean... perhaps there is more to it... like that he might be a bottom, but acts like a top it up for the camera... 🧐
Michael is a bottom in hiding!

No shade - proud vers bottom here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
SJ and the trees with Davy at 10.43, 'my bank account is terrified'. She has no shame. Her grifted bank account she means!!!

Teabeg looks so cuddly in his teddy bear outfit. Don’t you just want to wrap him in a big bear hug and take him home? 😆🤢🤮

errrrrrrrr no :eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It gets worse. I sincerely hope they never get enough money to buy that Chateaux. Who on earth do they think they are? The arrogance is unbelievable, and I'm being polit
They are unbelievable. She actually said that they don't want to go begging to the bank, no, they just want to beg from strangers. They are totally immoral and do those would be supporters know the real reason they don't want to go to the bank? The fact is that she was declared bankrupt!

I wonder if she had her ears done in Turkey; they are so strange. She is daft enough to want to look like an elf; they really don't look natural at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Kudos where it’s due 🎯
Dana is rocking fifty
Effortlessly
Steph looks about 20 years older, especially in her party outfit and with her hair scraped back, she really did look as if she was dancing with her teenage son. In Dan's vlog yesterday, she looked like a frail old lady too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We're lead to believe he's a top! Serious compensation is due for anyone who has to submit to our Petherdick's sexual urges.
I just hope the cottage bedroom floor holds up to Teabeg’s nights of passion! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Glad you liked it. Was watching a few history of coutoure houses docu's and wondered about Balmain. I don't like their style and didn't know anything about their history.
I don’t know much about the current designer, but he seems very innovative - the work with the braided dress was fascinating.
There is an amazing one about Dior - think it was on netflix, when a new designer took over several years ago. Really showed the true skills of the atelier staff. I thrive on that sort of adrenaline, changeable madness , and obviously Anna was extremely good with it too. You can see how after 10 years she needed a change!

Reactions: 7
What was all the crackling and rustling noises? It sounded like somebody was walking through leaves.. It was cringey to watch

Be part of our dream...or nightmare might be more appropriate. This was so cringeworthy .
What was all the rustling noises, It sounded like somebody was walking through leaves..I still couldn't work out what Selmar was saying, even Diesal looked confused.
That crunching sound reminded me of the movie, "Singing in the Rain" when they go to making a "talky" and the mic picks up every sound....like the actress messing with her pearls!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they will dig up those trees to remove the root wires. The comments were going crazy about it. And I wonder if they do will it get filmed? I noticed in one vlog from the veg garden that those crooked wooden raised bed edgings that Selmar put in had been surreptitiously replaced.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Whats the story about Tattys trip to Turkey? (new here and trying to catch up)
We don't know. All we know is she went there for surgery, and there was a medical issue. This is when we all (me included) thought Sellymar was being catfished.
It certainly wasn't for hair transplant!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sounds like you have personal experience with open lube bottles in luggage. That has never happened to me and poppers are just :sick:
BUT that has given me an idea to send some "room aromas" to GAG :sneaky:
Addressed to Phyllis please!
"What's 'Rush,' never heard of this brand before?"
*Takes a hit and the crocheted hedgehogs he's perched on disappear along with the lit à la polonaise*

Jikki twinky teenage holidays to Sardinia and Greece.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.