Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not believe for a second that at 46 she will all of a sudden decide she wants a child. I think she would get an abortion if she found herself pregnant.
I too can't believe for one minute that she would want a child. It would take the limelight away from her. As to putting on weight. She has very thin legs and arms but she is very broad in the body, so with her extra layers for winter it might make her look larger. In a lot of her summer dresses she looks broad and doesn't seem to have much of a wait, the white dress in Italy is especially very unflattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I commented about calling a professional plumber on one of her "we have another leak" like the 3rd or 4th or something, Mummy replied to my comment that basically it was all sorted. It felt like she wanted comments like mine to just shut up ... but like was mentioned, yesterday in GAG, no plumbing/heating work planned until next year and then it will be a big long overhaul project that will take a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she said last night that the plumber didn't turn up, either that or maybe that he came once but didn't come back. It's the same with anyone they call out! I think they have all heard that there's a mad English woman there and so they escape as soon as they can!
I'm convinced that this is the explanation.

Nobody in their area want to work for Lalande !

For several reasons I guess : la Folle du Chateau flouncing around in her nighties and phone in hand, endless technical issues in the chateau, different orders from the Chatelaine and maybe, maybe... no money paid ??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I re watched the beginning of the big announcement of the Château purchase. I only lasted a couple of seconds. Tatti said the Château dated back to the 12th century in fact it was built on site of one dated in that period in the 1400’s and again revised In 1700’s. Can’t remember the exact dates. She was emphatic that they were not asking for Charity. What else can you call it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It is a status symbol - that's why he wears it!
“Ahhhh, cute little Michael wearing his cute teddy bear sweaters… he’s not so bad after all. Where’s my check-book??”
Honestly, how does he justify these after HIS dishonesty?😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't think SJ is pregnant or has gained weight. That's just the style and way that dress fits with the underskirt. She is wearing it in How YouTube Saved My Chateau (the pinned video on her channel) and it looks like it fits exactly the same now as it did then.

I do not believe for a second that at 46 she will all of a sudden decide she wants a child. I think she would get an abortion if she found herself pregnant.
Yep!
I dont want to start a pie debacle again.
But!! I bet you all a pie she ain't preggers!!!!
But she loves that there is talk again about how she is youthful enough ( cough, cough, gag, puke) to think she would let herself get preggers by the little, wee one. She would not be traveling all over either.
She Is Not Preggers!!!!

Guys, if she is preggers, i will GIVE my VIP status to Heathcliffe!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You've hit the nail on the head there. A baby would also secure him a place but I very much doubt if SJ would agree to that!
Her mother reluctantly reproduced...golly, I would rather burn in hell than impregnate that demon Isabelle. She's evil.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyway the French local tradesmen are not stupid.

They know that they only hire British workers and have volunteers for the big jobs.

They know that Lalande only call them when there's a big problem to fix. They know they only get the tit... and always in emergency.

She really thinks that other people are dumb !

• Heart
I don't think SJ is pregnant or has gained weight. That's just the style and way that dress fits with the underskirt. She is wearing it in How YouTube Saved My Chateau (the pinned video on her channel) and it looks like it fits exactly the same now as it did then.

She was wearing a very different style of dress with an apron over it in the photo of her when PhiPhi was setting his table - and she looked rather portly around her middle! I thought she must have put a coat on underneath her dress to keep warm, in the handsy vlog.

Reactions: 11
I think she said last night that the plumber didn't turn up, either that or maybe that he came once but didn't come back. It's the same with anyone they call out! I think they have all heard that there's a mad English woman there and so they escape as soon as they can!
There was no one home to let them in probably.... Or they were all sleeping.

• Haha
@Arfarf I don’t believe for a minute that she is up the stump so to speak but it could explain the continuous stuffed up nose.

Reactions: 5
When I commented about calling a professional plumber on one of her "we have another leak" like the 3rd or 4th or something, Mummy replied to my comment that basically it was all sorted. It felt like she wanted comments like mine to just shut up ... but like was mentioned, yesterday in GAG, no plumbing/heating work planned until next year and then it will be a big long overhaul project that will take a long time.
If interest rates were higher than they are at the moment, I would suspect that she was sitting on all the restoration money for that reason!

Reactions: 7
W
I forgot there was a CD, today
What a waste of time and money! And why in why is Armoire gardening?????
There is no plan to get that paneling done EVER!
Stupid people need to cancel their BnB bookings for next year NOW.
NO room at the inn...except for Baby Jesus Jeans.

I don't need two. Give it to the Fishwoman.
You don't NEED it, but baby, you WANT it!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It might be fun if a lot of us wondered aloud or asked Stephanie if she is pregnant in today’s CD comments. Maybe even showered her with congratulations? Asked her & Phillip about baby names? Will the child be christened in the chapel?…

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.