The Chateau Diaries #83 LaLande Lady of the Leaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Chateau Unwrapped community comments...

Linnea S
2 hours ago
So disingenuous that all of the comments are so positive and patting you on the back. It's hard to trust a site that doesn't allow for people to be unhappy with it. Anyway, isn't the editing your paid job too and just as important?

Denise Adams
2 hours ago
Nothing disingenuous about it. For many if us it was escape during the toughest time of COVID. We all understand how much effort goes into what they are doing, enjoy what they are doing but also understand they have private lives that may need to take priority from time to time. Or they may have unexpected things happen such as a laptop dying. And so for them, just as we do for others in our life, we offer grace and best wishes for better times. Don't you take time off, either planned for vacation or unplanned because life hits you with the unexpected? If that doesn't work for you then maybe you're in the wrong place.
Show less

Essie Essie
2 hours ago
Oh my such anger. Really? Over entertainment you view for free? Find a hobby Troll

Linnea S
51 minutes ago
@Essie Essie such an unwelcoming lot. I am free to disagree You all clearly do not welcome others who have opinions that differ to yours. Who's the angry responder? Who is the name-caller
They don't like Linnea S. 😢

Reactions: 4
I can see his point in making a studio as it gets all of that out of the house into it's own designated area. I live in an unfinnished house (my husband is so busy with his work that our unfinnished bits have been ongoing for the last 9 years) so am certainly not knocking it but it does get you down after a while believe me. It's a juggling game trying to get one thing done to make things easier somewhere else. People say to us get him to take some holiday but when your're self employed you don't get holiday pay. I sympathise with Dan but I haven't got a young family to contend with. It would just be nice for Annalise to have a house that's somewhere near to completed, as I know I would. Maybe she's fine with it and if she is then hats off to her.
I felt sorry for her clinging on to the toilet and shower and the awful realisation she was going to have to sacrifice her shower...

Reactions: 6
CD last vlog :

In short : she doesn't hire any tradesmen or plumber in her area BUT when something goes wrong with her chateau, she calls them in emergency... on a Saturday ??!! :rolleyes:

At the gate, Amaury's face said it all. He looks tired and fed up with his cousin's "tralala". But as he's a kind and well mannered man, he says nothing...
I wonder how long it'll last...

PS : While PhiPhi and Steph are having fun at Emmaus, the peasants (sorry, I mean Amaury and Dan) are slaving away to get everything ready for her paying guests' big party. Am I right ?
indeed..even with that hotwater crisis...she has a good nose to get people around who will take care of her shithole...so madame can ride out and play.. I also get the feeling Amaury is getting fed up with it...Dan sees it as a lott of fun and writes down his hours...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Stephanie has been sexually active with many of the men who have worked at or visited the chateau. Selmar is certainly one of them. I was shocked at the tango videos of them which simulated sex. That proved there was powerful sexual chemistry between them that can only be explained by a sexual relationship. She has kept most of these relationships secret. She has a powerful sexual drive that she has been able to express in her workers and friends, close and casual. I think she and MP are similar in their secret sexual activities. She could not criticize MP when he was up to wild sexual antics with his paid hustlers since she pays Phillip and Selmar.
I find it a bit uncomfortable that in the week the two of them were finally outed, we mostly seem to want to talk about who else she has it in for. It probably tells us more about her than about us, but still...

Reactions: 16
seriously ya'll. are you not entertained by my thoughts on the chateau? I know some people want me gone. Shall I see myself out? Become a patron again?

Hey babe, just want you to know I don't want you gone! I enjoy your perspective even when it doesn't match mine! What I like here is there really is free speech. People might strongly disagree with each other and even sound snippy at each other, but then they recover and we carry on. We're Tattlers, all, and none of us rattle out there, or in here! Stick around!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
so true, but who is keeping the boiler fueled...brings in the wood? Natti? The rest sleeps in and is busy editing..maybe a job for a volunteer...keeping the boiler burning and in the meantime do the dishes..nice experience... :rolleyes: at chateaulife...
I’m surprised they didn’t get Antoine to do the chimneys while he was there! maybe he’s getting to big they’ll probably rope in Dans boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love it !

Hattie True

16 hours ago
Stephanie you need some more Patreon goals.. I like seeing those goals met and you've been stuck at cap for a while.

caroline gooder
12 hours ago (edited)
Please Patreon goals shouldn't be discussed with non patreon groups. Thank you.

Josh R
5 hours ago (edited)
@caroline gooder Please shut up, anyone can click on the Patreon link and see it.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
@Josh R Please don't tell me to shut up. The goals you referenced are the goals met. I thought you were a patron with a valid point if discussion with other patrons, but now I know better. 😑

She's quite funny !! NOT.

cc mcmaster
16 hours agoAm I the only one that noticed Amaury looked exhausted? Give that good man a couple days off..to rest...lol.....such a hard worker...gotta take care of yourself....

caroline gooder
14 hours ago
He is not used to the fast pace of Lalande, running a B&B and all kind of issues that arise like plumbing.Once he is back in the workshop, he'll be happier. 🤣
Caro sure feels important because she is a patreon.. lunatics who belong in the lalande asylum.

Reactions: 12
Interesting! It's clear she loves to flirt!
I like to flirt (well not so much now I'm happily married,) but I do it for a laugh, not meant to be taken seriously. I wonder if she has a strong sexual drive? 🤔 Tango is usually a very sexy dance.
I'm sure Clara said she isn't interested in sex though. Maybe the eyes and ears can find out?
Never heard anything about SJ and Selmar. Doesn't mean it didn't happen or one of them didn't want it to happen, but I doubt it did.

Reactions: 31
He probably is and thinking in the long term of how it would benefit his family. He just needs to keep the work/homelife balance in check (he more than likely is for all we know). His work ethic is very much like my husband's but it can come at a price, burnout. Hopefully he is paid at a good rate but does need to cut back a bit at being at her beck and call. There will come a day (speaking from experience as husband was well known for always being available for jobs) that he will just not be able to just jump in the van a race there and that's when it starts going south. As they get the arse because you will not 'jump to it'.
My dad was a bit of a sucker that way. He finally drew the line when customer's wife rang and said there was an emergency and when he screeched to a halt it turned out she had parked the car diagonally and needed it straightening. He still chunters about it. His skills were more on the Amaury side - woodwork/building than chauffeur/car mechanic.....mug.,...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Never heard anything about SJ and Selmar. Doesn't mean it didn't happen or one of them didn't want it to happen, but I doubt it did.
i bet if we had the wherewithal to rewatch we could pinpoint the exact week they either 1. cut it off or 2. he realized she was just not that into him (most likely after their first tango alone? :sick: sorry selmah)

Reactions: 1
if she's so "loud" then she clearly enjoys sex right?
There's nothing wrong in enjoying sex and that doesn't make you a freak. But between us girlfriends, I might become a little bit 'vocal' to speed up the process sometimes... When you just know the situation isn't going to improve on your part... if you know what I mean :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
If that story about IJ not reading to her is true I’m willing to bet it was because DJ so completely spoiled and over indulged SJ that Mummy went 180 degrees the other direction to compensate hoping to not have a completely spoiled daughter unable to do for herself. SJ had mentioned several times that her and her father would go shopping (Spode, Christie’s, etc) and IJ would fuss about them buying too much and spending too much money.
Well her plan didn't work. SJ's spoiled and CANNOT do for herself. And SJ's cold parenting only caused more deep seated issues. IMO

Reactions: 12
Nice FU to the viewers from the man who is lining his chateau with 30k per month. These people are blatantly laughing in peoples faces.

gold mask.png

Maybe he was trying to give an anonymous vibe while he's sat with the laptop probably trying to figure out SSB's vimeo route.
🤣🤣🤣 Didn't work did it baghead 🤣🤣🤣
Tattlers DON'T RATTLE but the shitoo sure does.
BTW SSB the worst thing you can do is send someone in here to disrupt threads and then name your video in celebration. Must have touched that raw nerve 😜🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There's nothing wrong in enjoying sex and that doesn't make you a freak. But between us girlfriends, I might become a little bit 'vocal' to speed up the process sometimes... When you just know the situation isn't going to improve on your part... if you know what I mean :p
oh no please don't be mistaken everyone! I enjoy sex and hope everyone gets the chance too, if they want. It's only natural! No shade to the shattelaine for being loud either 😝

Reactions: 6
I think Dan searched for an over the top ritzy photo of Stephanie for the phone call . It was part of the "skit".
I think that is the photo SHE chose to pop when she calls someone. She is full of herself and her looks have helped pave the way for her enormously her whole adult life. Pretty, skinny girls get LOTS of breaks in this world.

Reactions: 15
La Leake has leaked the unliked Channel Four leak to the folk of Chateau Diaries.
Seriously? The first time she's put out a video that short in a long time (her first ones were, but it's been a couple of years). Seems like the comments both here and on her comments saying how her not putting out a regular video about it wasn't right actually did something. She could have just tossed it into a regular vlog and it would have been fine. It looks like a panicked "my bad" without actually saying so.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.