The Chateau Diaries #83 LaLande Lady of the Leaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
…That's one of the things that bothers me about the work they do...it's not often done properly the first time and in time they will have to re-do it. We know the madame doesn't care, I would hope that the boys would.
Jacks of all trades, masters of none. Again and again. Over and over. Fix it right the first time with actual trade specific professionals. Especially when money is no longer the issue holding everything up!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ohh fffsake zzzzzzzzzz

I knew you weren’t sleeping with the 75 year old Benjamin button

You viewed this hotel on the internet and found the ONE hotel that caters for the fifty year marriage
seperate single beds 🛌

Bless you stephanoligy - I almost almost have a shred of faith left in you
image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just checked the room rates for a suite at the Montecristo, I'm not quite sure which one they had, but max 300-350 euros per night...could have been worse, considering Paris
That's not too bad. I would pay that for a nice suite. I loved the decor of the place.

Reactions: 6
So BJJ gets a drink and a chocolate & MPK gets drinks and sushi😃 and sending Philip off without his lunch. Oh I forgot he got a blueberry briohe. He didn’t look happy getting into the cab!
I had to laugh when I saw Philip setting off with the Souleiado bag he gifted SJ for her birthday on his shoulder. She’s done with him and giving him back his gifts! Also note her cheery goodbye to him, his puppydog eyes getting into the taxi, and her vlog cam in his face so there can be no tearful, romantic parting. Done and dusted.
Petherick was advertising his single gay ststus in that rainbow hoodie in the bar, and she was dressed up for a good night out, two of them on the pull?🥳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really like some of Derek's art!! I would buy prints of some of them, or a coffee table book. I enjoy the colour blocking to it, the bright colours and clean lines and the patterns…
I think a high end coffee table book would be perfect for Derek’s art. Especially since Stephanie said she wants his work to be seen, but would never sell his original paintings.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.