The Chateau Diaries #83 LaLande Lady of the Leaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can you explain to me please what does it mean that she is a week ahead, does that mean that she filmed it a week ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's nothing wrong in enjoying sex and that doesn't make you a freak. But between us girlfriends, I might become a little bit 'vocal' to speed up the process sometimes... When you just know the situation isn't going to improve on your part... if you know what I mean :p
OMG, do we have a high five emoj? omg I'm dead with the trueness 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Caroline Gooder and Jacqueline Reynolds drive me NUTS!
Fan Flash must be carefull..i see those two entering the driveway with a tank... :rolleyes: if they dont like whats happening there..those two are more dangerous than all of us together here..creating a cult is very dangerous...i guess Madame Fanny isnt quit aware of that...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I feel I'm missing out with all these speculations about bedhopping, and shenanigans at the chateau.! ,
Sadly I think the reality is probably a lot less exciting then some people imagine. I can't see anyone stripping off in that freezing cold barn of a place or wearing sexy lingerie in a building where you can see your breath.! So carry on with your speculation. It's funny, 😂
Who is Gerry sleeping with then? Is Steffie going to seduce the plumber? Do you think she's had a flingette with the tree surgeon?
Do you really want me to tell some taxidriver stories then? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's all too much....

Selmar, Tatyana and Michael join Philip & I for a lot of laughter and gift opening in Philip's editing suite...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
There's nothing wrong in enjoying sex and that doesn't make you a freak. But between us girlfriends, I might become a little bit 'vocal' to speed up the process sometimes... When you just know the situation isn't going to improve on your part... if you know what I mean :p
Singing operas? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's all too much....

Selmar, Tatyana and Michael join Philip & I for a lot of laughter and gift opening in Philip's editing suite...
She's still following the "Philly's editing suite" line then? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it is more likely that Dan is considerably more discerning in his choice of partner! I am sure he has standards that she wouldn't be able to meet.
I suspect that she thinks she is irresistible, hence the picture she has selected as a profile.
i have the feeling Dan is thinking lately that he is irresistible...some point of getting to big for ones shoes...
It's all too much....

omg..what is she wearing...and that cloth around her head....potty seems to like it... :eek: lucky they didnt film her lying in her cupper bathtub..wearing one of her tiaras..and the rest sitting around it..lets not give her ideas...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she announces
1) without PJ there
2) hair done and dressed
3) on a walk
4) offers Dan help
5) and then the guys are there for the scripted diversion so her video has a distraction in it, and gives it several more minutes of length.

So scripted and planned. Wonder how many takes it took her?

But, kudos that she realized she HAD to do this video. I'm glad the viewers all know straight from her mouth. I'm sure their opinions of it will be as varied as opinions can be here on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The thumbnail for tonight's cadeau. Selmar and Tatti were sitting patiently waiting for SJ to start filming it at the end of the last vlog. But SJ appears to have headed off for a bath leaving them waiting for more time and then films in bedroom attire. Nasty lady.. they were leaving the next morning and were probably planning an early start and would have therefore preferred an early (relatively in lala terms) night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she announces
1) without PJ there
2) hair done and dressed
3) on a walk
4) offers Dan help
5) and then the guys are there for the scripted diversion so her video has a distraction in it, and gives it several more minutes of length.

So scripted and planned. Wonder how many takes it took her?

But, kudos that she realized she HAD to do this video. I'm glad the viewers all know straight from her mouth. I'm sure their opinions of it will be as varied as opinions can be here on Tattle.
This wasn't a choice - everyone knew by the time she released this. It was an attempt at damage limitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
SJ has Gained two more high-tier patrons. 73 slots available. I can understand the $5 increase as people are curious.but to throw $100 for an extra video a week is crazy
I suppose it would be difficult to know how many of her top level patrons are SJ herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She seems to think that the age difference is what everyone is talking about....... When in reality it is Phi Phis sexual orientation that is the elephant in the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Seriously? The first time she's put out a video that short in a long time (her first ones were, but it's been a couple of years). Seems like the comments both here and on her comments saying how her not putting out a regular video about it wasn't right actually did something. She could have just tossed it into a regular vlog and it would have been fine. It looks like a panicked "my bad" without actually saying so.
She's afraid she'll get a lot of thumps down (which she probably will) and it would affect the YT logarithm of the regular longer video with adds? :unsure:

Reactions: 15
OH tit YA'LL BREAKING NEWS :rolleyes:
Wow! What a surprise! I had no clue! :LOL: ;) :LOL:
Will this news stop bad ol' Loki Cleveland and Michael Morrison from flirting with Support Squirrel?

She has finally chosen to put it out in the open and says nothing will change, but come on now. This actually changes a lot in the CD world.
The best she could do is embrace this new reality freely as part of her vlogs and be like any other chateauverse couple, otherwise, the tension of the status quo could potentially strain their relationship. She should have at least included him on the big reveal, but instead, she did it alone! That's a red flag in any relationship.

Unfair play, SJ. You just proved to the world your boyfriend is nothing more than an accessory to your fairy tale life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.