The Chateau Diaries #83 LaLande Lady of the Leaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that was totally all an act for the viewers. And attempt at making them look like they don't always agree.

Total act!
I don't know...I don't think they're that coordinated and he's not that good an actor. I think he really did try to dissuade her and showed a little bit of sense for once.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely @Clara Burnett, I’m sorry to say but D is a little too “rough” (as they say up North) for Princess, that will never ever happen. Barking up the wrong tree with that one. Not going to be a Lady Chatterley's Lover situation in the woodshed…
I think it is more likely that Dan is considerably more discerning in his choice of partner! I am sure he has standards that she wouldn't be able to meet.
I suspect that she thinks she is irresistible, hence the picture she has selected as a profile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've been thinking .... if I was Philip, I wouldn't be feeling very happy right now. He totally seemed like he wants the relationship completely out in the open, and even to take it to the next level by mentioning marriage. I know if I had told my husband, when we were dating, that our relationship needed to stay a private/secret, especially after a year of dating, we'd be having a LOT of BIG hard talks and he'd be MAD as HECK. It would probably have broken trust and the relationship. Now my husband is not remotely subservient .... and maybe PJ is okay with being dominated by SJ .... but even then, I would be unhappy with how hard she seems to being the one in control of the narrative. To me this shows me that this is not a relationship of equals. And for me that is the issue, that she's in the position of power and he's not ...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't think I've been to that fair in Harrogate but I have probably been to all the others. I went to one there which might have been the Christmas one and there was jewellery made from fruit on little tablets of stone? So minute and beautifully crafted. If I'd been rich I'd have bought the whole stallsworth. Never seen the like of it either before or since.
Sounds intriguing! Even if I don't buy anything from a vendor, I always come home from any fair with a ton of business cards or postcards with the artists info on them just in case I come into some funds that would allow me to buy an entire stall out.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Dan searched for an over the top ritzy photo of Stephanie for the phone call . It was part of the "skit".

Reactions: 8
@toilelalande I really think that you are barking up the wrong tree there re SJ & Dan. Can I take a guess that you're not from the British Isles ? I think that you're reading far too much into the friendly banter and p*ss taking !

Also isn't the pic someone has in their phone one that the number holder has chosen, not the contact that they're are in touch with ?
i dont even think Dan is into SJ...not at all..and indeed the pic you see on his phone is the one she uses.what .i mean is... he is under her spell, not in a sexual or loving way..but more in the fact that she can use him as she wants...and i dont think he minds.but its not ok....our gardener and housekeeper are also very willing to work..very happy with that, but as an employer you must always take care of a good balance between work and private...sometimes you have to protect people against themselves..when somebody has personal problems or an sick relative, we always discuss how we can give people some time of..or less work during the day..You also have to keep work and private seperate...if you dont, it can give a lott of mess in the end...our staff is never invited to our parties, exept when we give a party for the whole staff, tennants and partners a few times a year..The housekeeper works daily hours...when we have guests we cook ourselves or we hire a cook...we dont want our housekeeper to do double shifts a day and stay over to do the breakfast in the morning..we dont live in the 1900s anymore..we are perfectly capable to make our own guests breakfast..it happens also we all are in the kitchen together making breakfast..but like i said before we dont have a b and b.. SJ her business is just like she is herself..a mess..when you run a b and b..you need to have an eveningcrew and a breakfastcrew...otherwise people end up burned out..running a b and b like she does..charging a huge ammount...for .a filthy place..with no heating nor hot water...bad food , most of the time..i guess not even my best friends wanted to stay over...if our house was in a state like that...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've been thinking .... if I was Philip, I wouldn't be feeling very happy right now. He totally seemed like he wants the relationship completely out in the open, and even to take it to the next level by mentioning marriage. I know if I had told my husband, when we were dating, that our relationship needed to stay a private/secret, especially after a year of dating, we'd be having a LOT of BIG hard talks and he'd be MAD as HECK. It would probably have broken trust and the relationship. Now my husband is not remotely subservient .... and maybe PJ is okay with being dominated by SJ .... but even then, I would be unhappy with how hard she seems to being the one in control of the narrative. To me this shows me that this is not a relationship of equals. And for me that is the issue, that she's in the position of power and he's not ...
It's sad. I thought about that when she dedicated about a minute and a half to discussing their relationship. It seemed like that's the only time they've ever discussed their relationship and frankly, I wish they hadn't done so on camera. What she said to him should have been said in private. He appeared to be taken aback and she just brushed it off. I suspect it won't end well for him.

Reactions: 12
I don’t for a moment think there is anything between SJ and Dan, let’s face it he’s on a good wicket there, she’s clueless with regards to the grounds he just turns up takes a look around and decides what he’s going to do, he’s pretty much left to his own devices. I think you may have to be a Brit to get the banter, it’s very similar to how siblings from big families talk to each other. He shares his job with just a sprinkle of his personal life, he’s an astute operator and good on him. p.s. not a Dan fan I actually stopped watching before the daily vlogs because he had become boring but he’s stepped a gear lately.

Reactions: 7
Why lie??? Isabelle Jarvis is why. It is what this family does best.

An excellent post from @Viva La Loca. The picture at the bottom is the image of Derek that was used.

The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?
April 21, 2021 #412
@Viva La Loca

Tilted the pic of DJ so his face was straight and a tried couple of different transparency levels
(the eyebrows were off in the other one)
.. and which ever way you look at it the resemblance is remarkable

Does Derek Jarvis have brothers?
Where was he brought up?
Where did Isabelle meet him?
How old would he have been to be Gerrys father?

1619032426931.png

View attachment 857472
we all can calculate..Gerry is 60? how old was her father when he died..? its been her before...but i forgot..its all a guestion of counting back..

Reactions: 6
i dont even think Dan is into SJ...not at all..and indeed the pic you see on his phone is the one she uses.what .i mean is... he is under her spell, not in a sexual or loving way..but more in the fact that she can use him as she wants...and i dont think he minds.but its not ok....our gardener and housekeeper are also very willing to work..very happy with that, but as an employer you must always take care of a good balance between work and private...sometimes you have to protect people against themselves..when somebody has personal problems or an sick relative, we always discuss how we can give people some time of..or less work during the day..You also have to keep work and private seperate...if you dont, it can give a lott of mess in the end...our staff is never invited to our parties, exept when we give a party for the whole staff, tennants and partners a few times a year..The housekeeper works daily hours...when we have guests we cook ourselves or we hire a cook...we dont want our housekeeper to do double shifts a day and stay over to do the breakfast in the morning..we dont live in the 1900s anymore..we are perfectly capable to make our own guests breakfast..it happens also we all are in the kitchen together making breakfast..but like i said before we dont have a b and b.. SJ her business is just like she is herself..a mess..when you run a b and b..you need to have an eveningcrew and a breakfastcrew...otherwise people end up burned out..running a b and b like she does..charging a huge ammount...for .a filthy place..with no heating nor hot water...bad food , most of the time..i guess not even my best friends wanted to stay over...if our house was in a state like that...
Absolutely!

What if I don't think SJ's motives are *always* "off and dangerous"? Like many people said, we don't see half of what goes on, and this forum is a place for speculation, so why can't we just agree to disagree? I know everyone looooooves dan and annalise here... so I should expect this reaction, but my observations are not unfounded (other tattlers have agreed something is off and he can be a little brusque at times). I'm not letting my imagination take over babe!
remember.... we almost all thought Clara was wrong with her knowing Stef and Phiwi were an item...who knows whats more happening behind the scenes..we never get the whole picture..we only look through the keyhole...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t for a moment think there is anything between SJ and Dan, let’s face it he’s on a good wicket there, she’s clueless with regards to the grounds he just turns up takes a look around and decides what he’s going to do, he’s pretty much left to his own devices. I think you may have to be a Brit to get the banter, it’s very similar to how siblings from big families talk to each other. He shares his job with just a sprinkle of his personal life, he’s an astute operator and good on him. p.s. not a Dan fan I actually stopped watching before the daily vlogs because he had become boring but he’s stepped a gear lately.
She has more chemistry with Dan! do you EVER remember her flirting with snorts on camera? we see what she wants us to see. she knows Dan would be a better fit, weather or not she'd actually act on that is another story. again. not trying to break up the "happy family", just observing <3

I think Dan searched for an over the top ritzy photo of Stephanie for the phone call . It was part of the "skit".
I thought someone had said this was the Whatsup App they use to communicate and that she would have chose that photo on her end. I don't know much about this app though and how it works.

Reactions: 11
I think Stephanie has been sexually active with many of the men who have worked at or visited the chateau. Selmar is certainly one of them. I was shocked at the tango videos of them which simulated sex. That proved there was powerful sexual chemistry between them that can only be explained by a sexual relationship. She has kept most of these relationships secret. She has a powerful sexual drive that she has been able to express in her workers and friends, close and casual. I think she and MP are similar in their secret sexual activities. She could not criticize MP when he was up to wild sexual antics with his paid hustlers since she pays Phillip and Selmar.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Maria K is an approved Lalande authority/volunteer/guest/patron and had the pleasure of meeting BJJ's parents in August.🤪

KING DAN OF THE DAY

TqSXdY5_opplCX4BS5ENNZtM=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Maria K
1 hour ago
🥰Stephanie wrote on patreon (last week) that this weeks video will be the usual 1st of the month update💕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.