The Chateau Diaries #83 LaLande Lady of the Leaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
seriously ya'll. are you not entertained by my thoughts on the chateau? I know some people want me gone. Shall I see myself out? Become a patron again?

Hey its good for different points of view to be aired. Makes us all think! No need to leave 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm confused about Workaway program? Where do you volunteer at if not an already established business? Like if you volunteer to pick grapes at a vineyard, it's an established vineyard that has a business? Or some random vineyard owner? I'd feel much more comfortable volunteering for a business entity than an individual person/home . Or a nonprofit that aids the community in some fashion.
It distorts the competition if some businesses have unpaid volunteers and the rest are paying for the same work.

Reactions: 9
I think Stephanie has been sexually active with many of the men who have worked at or visited the chateau. Selmar is certainly one of them. I was shocked at the tango videos of them which simulated sex. That proved there was powerful sexual chemistry between them that can only be explained by a sexual relationship. She has kept most of these relationships secret. She has a powerful sexual drive that she has been able to express in her workers and friends, close and casual. I think she and MP are similar in their secret sexual activities. She could not criticize MP when he was up to wild sexual antics with his paid hustlers since she pays Phillip and Selmar.
Interesting! It's clear she loves to flirt!
I like to flirt (well not so much now I'm happily married,) but I do it for a laugh, not meant to be taken seriously. I wonder if she has a strong sexual drive? 🤔 Tango is usually a very sexy dance.
I'm sure Clara said she isn't interested in sex though. Maybe the eyes and ears can find out?

Reactions: 9
…It seems that it might be a big mistake not to address the subject in her vlogs for her loyal You Tube viewers (some are not happy).
Maybe the regular YouTube videos that Stephanie puts out for us dirty shlubs should get a large flurry of thumb downs 👎? Maybe enough to mess with her analytics? Maybe enough to get her attention?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I also think MP spends most of his time cruising online for sexual partners. Since he can't drive and their chateau is isolated he can't make hook ups nearby, therefore he has to go to Paris and Spain for sexual partners. When he can't get there he must have to have sex online. I figure he has to have sex everyday of one kind or another - whatever he can get. Florian is a casual sexual partner he can get from time to time, probably he pays him. I have no idea how Alexander factors into any of this. His family must be paniced that the kids are going to see something. Maybe that's a reason for them moving out of the chateau and leaving Michael and Alexander in there. Michael's family must now watch him like a hawk.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why lie??? Isabelle Jarvis is why. It is what this family does best.

An excellent post from @Viva La Loca. The picture at the bottom is the image of Derek that was used.

The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?
April 21, 2021 #412
@Viva La Loca

Tilted the pic of DJ so his face was straight and a tried couple of different transparency levels
(the eyebrows were off in the other one)
.. and which ever way you look at it the resemblance is remarkable

Does Derek Jarvis have brothers?
Where was he brought up?
Where did Isabelle meet him?
How old would he have been to be Gerrys father?

1619032426931.png

View attachment 857472
I would bet my bottom dollar that the camera certainly does not lie in this instance. They are brother and sister for sure.
Naughty, naughty dirty Derek.
After looking at the content of his 'art' I'm gonna say that I think SSB's parental relationship was the inspiration for her open relationships.

Reactions: 4
I also think MP spends most of his time cruising online for sexual partners. Since he can't drive and their chateau is isolated he can't make hook ups nearby, therefore he has to go to Paris and Spain for sexual partners. When he can't get there he must have to have sex online. I figure he has to have sex everyday of one kind or another - whatever he can get. Florian is a casual sexual partner he can get from time to time, probably he pays him. I have no idea how Alexander factors into any of this. His family must be paniced that the kids are going to see something. Maybe that's a reason for them moving out of the chateau and leaving Michael and Alexander in there. Michael's family must now watch him like a hawk.
Wow... that's a lot of speculation to unpack.

Reactions: 11
Not your babe, but more than happy to agree to disagree. We don't have to way your observations online to mine in real life. I don't particularly like Dan that much and don't know Annalise at all, so don't count me in with the group of Dan-fans here. But based on my eyes and ears (and they have not let me down so far) all that is going on between SJ and Dan is banter and jokes, as far as Dan involvement goes.

I'm actually quite the babe, even if I do say so myself
You must be a "babe" to have been in the inner
Absolutely @Clara Burnett, I’m sorry to say but D is a little too “rough” (as they say up North) for Princess, that will never ever happen. Barking up the wrong tree with that one. Not going to be a Lady Chatterley's Lover situation in the woodshed…
I agree, not Stephanie's type. They are very different people. Too opposite to be attracted.

Reactions: 8
Interesting! It's clear she loves to flirt!
I like to flirt (well not so much now I'm happily married,) but I do it for a laugh, not meant to be taken seriously. I wonder if she has a strong sexual drive? 🤔 Tango is usually a very sexy dance.
I'm sure Clara said she isn't interested in sex though. Maybe the eyes and ears can find out?
if she's so "loud" then she clearly enjoys sex right?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caro is a Patron obviously and must have been (self ?) appointed as the current moderator.

Anyway, interesting comments about... Selmar and Tatyana's chateau on the latest CD vlog :

G. Tepper
17 hours ago
The chateau Selmar and Tatyana are going to buy seems to be….Chateau de Saint Agil 😉

Diamonds63
17 hours agoHow do you know!?a curious and curious

G. Tepper
17 hours ago (edited)
@Diamonds63 See Selmar’s short vlog of a week ago and take a good look at their route to a chateau with a moat. There aren’t many in the surroundings and the last part is recorded next to Saint Agils village church. And that chateau if for sale for 1.750.000 € on the internet.

Diamonds63
16 hours ago @G. Tepper you did well. I tried to look but am not that clever. A lot of money?

Josh R
6 hours ago @Diamonds63 One of them must be hiding a big inheritance, because she doesn't work and Selmar only kind of works and slowly.

caroline gooder
2 hours ago (edited)
@Josh R Tatyana has a B&B in England and had a chain of decorating shops before she burned out on that life. Selmar has design and manufacturing of tools background with years of employment. He has worked part time at Lalande while searching for a dance school space and now found a chateau with Tatyana. They did several Vlogs on their backgrounds and plans. See Stephanie's interview with Selmar also.😘🌹
Show less
Could've stepped in a :poop: there ... ;)

• Haha
She has more chemistry with Dan! do you EVER remember her flirting with snorts on camera? we see what she wants us to see. she knows Dan would be a better fit, weather or not she'd actually act on that is another story. again. not trying to break up the "happy family", just observing <3
Maybe it's me or I have bad colleagues or bad neighbours or bad friends or bad family but my experience is that sooner or later almost everyone gives in and has a flirt if not even a fling or if not even more.
If it's not on this Office Xmas party it happens on the next or the year after.
But maybe I am too pessimistic?
I heard so many stories from people I would never had thought they would be like that.
And I am not saying that everyone had hours or weeks of great sex, sometimes only a bit of kissing for petting, and then of course everytime only because they were drunk (what else😂)

In a setting like Lalande where it's almost like summer camp or spring break every day I bet my silverware there's some bedhopping going on. No wonder Nati and Amaury are already together. Or do you really believe it's amore? Humans are sexual, the drive is always there and there is always an excuse. Especially when you are long-time single.
If you tell people you had no sex for 5 weeks with your husband everyone is worried the marriage is over. But if you are single you're supposed to survive on one-time a year?
So what am I trying to say? 🤔 Yes, sure there's Sodom and Gomorrha at Lalande

• Heart
Not your babe, but more than happy to agree to disagree. We don't have to way your observations online to mine in real life. I don't particularly like Dan that much and don't know Annalise at all, so don't count me in with the group of Dan-fans here. But based on my eyes and ears (and they have not let me down so far) all that is going on between SJ and Dan is banter and jokes, as far as Dan involvement goes.

I'm actually quite the babe, even if I do say so myself
You must be a "babe" to have been in the inner
Blimey 🤣. What a picture you paint there 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Stephanie has been sexually active with many of the men who have worked at or visited the chateau. Selmar is certainly one of them. I was shocked at the tango videos of them which simulated sex. That proved there was powerful sexual chemirest. The interest stry between them that can only be explained by a sexual relationship. She has kept most of these relationships secret. She has a powerful sexual drive that she has been able to express in her workers and friends, close and casual. I think she and MP are similar in their secret sexual activities. She could not criticize MP when he was up to wild sexual antics with his paid hustlers since she pays Phillip and Selmar.
I certainly think that Selmar was attracted to SJ however I really can't see her stooping quite that low! Selmar certainly isn't much of a dancer and I imagine he was flattered by her interest in him through the tango. This interest though was just a means to make sure that she was able to remain centre stage in the dance "lessons". Nati was the more accomplished dancer of the two but there is no way that Sj could allow that to continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
i dont even think Dan is into SJ...not at all..and indeed the pic you see on his phone is the one she uses.what .i mean is... he is under her spell, not in a sexual or loving way..but more in the fact that she can use him as she wants...and i dont think he minds.but its not ok....our gardener and housekeeper are also very willing to work..very happy with that, but as an employer you must always take care of a good balance between work and private...sometimes you have to protect people against themselves..when somebody has personal problems or an sick relative, we always discuss how we can give people some time of..or less work during the day..You also have to keep work and private seperate...if you dont, it can give a lott of mess in the end...our staff is never invited to our parties, exept when we give a party for the whole staff, tennants and partners a few times a year..The housekeeper works daily hours...when we have guests we cook ourselves or we hire a cook...we dont want our housekeeper to do double shifts a day and stay over to do the breakfast in the morning..we dont live in the 1900s anymore..we are perfectly capable to make our own guests breakfast..it happens also we all are in the kitchen together making breakfast..but like i said before we dont have a b and b.. SJ her business is just like she is herself..a mess..when you run a b and b..you need to have an eveningcrew and a breakfastcrew...otherwise people end up burned out..running a b and b like she does..charging a huge ammount...for .a filthy place..with no heating nor hot water...bad food , most of the time..i guess not even my best friends wanted to stay over...if our house was in a state like that...
That's called setting boundaries, as a responsible adult you must draw a line. She has no boundaries. She sleeps with volunteers, treats every employee as extended family, former volunteers are now her best friends... the lines are completely blurred. What a mess! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She could not criticize MP when he was up to wild sexual antics with his paid hustlers since she pays Phillip and Selmar.
EXACTLY, this is why they are such good bosom buddies! she doesn't judge him, he encourages her and they probably love to confess what they're truly up to to each other!

i just hope he's honest with her about philly...

Reactions: 7
Stephanie decided to call the plumber about the busted water heater AFTER she showed us around the Wedgwood room again! Priorities? Good decisions? Adult much?

I think Dan searched for an over the top ritzy photo of Stephanie for the phone call . It was part of the "skit".
That pic is on her Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe it's me or I have bad colleagues or bad neighbours or bad friends or bad family but my experience is that sooner or later almost everyone gives in and has a flirt if not even a fling or if not even more.
I heard so many stories from people I would never had thought they would be like that.
And I am not saying that everyone had hours or weeks of great sex, sometimes only a bit of kissing for petting, and then of course everytime only because they were drunk (what else😂)

In a setting like Lalande where it's almost like summer camp or spring break every day I bet my silverware there's some bedhopping going on. No wonder Nati and Amaury are already together. Or do you really believe it's amore? Humans are sexual, the drive is always there and there is always an excuse. Especially when you are long-time single.
If you tell people you had no sex for 5 weeks with your husband everyone is worried the marriage is over. But if you are single you're supposed to survive on one-time a year?
So what am I trying to say? 🤔 Yes, sure there's Sodom and Gomorrha at Lalande
They're like rats up a drainpipe in the Shitoo. BJJ was there 5 mins and wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Same with nutti.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Again just no, no suggestions that Dan will stray.
Why would he go there after the lovely Annalise who is the mother of his two lovely boys?
Those sort of rumours give us all a bad name and justify any hate thrown our way.
Exactly, because it never ever happened before that somebody betrayed the mother of his kids. 🙄 An opinion is an opinion...

Reactions: 5
i've been on the "other woman" end of a flirty work relationship. he wanted to cheat but I felt too bad about it and cut it off. happens all the time... some guys it their thing. Felt like not a single coupled up employee on my ship was faithful.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.