Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beau Monde

VIP Member
That Patreon vid about November updates was infuriating. There ARE no updates! Dan set some wood on the wall. That is IT. How can people not SEE through the scam? She pockets over 30,000 per month and there is nothing to show for it. Nothing but ugly brocante crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

KiKiGee

VIP Member
From the Chateau Unwrapped community comments...

Linnea S
2 hours ago
So disingenuous that all of the comments are so positive and patting you on the back. It's hard to trust a site that doesn't allow for people to be unhappy with it. Anyway, isn't the editing your paid job too and just as important?

Denise Adams
2 hours ago
Nothing disingenuous about it. For many if us it was escape during the toughest time of COVID. We all understand how much effort goes into what they are doing, enjoy what they are doing but also understand they have private lives that may need to take priority from time to time. Or they may have unexpected things happen such as a laptop dying. And so for them, just as we do for others in our life, we offer grace and best wishes for better times. Don't you take time off, either planned for vacation or unplanned because life hits you with the unexpected? If that doesn't work for you then maybe you're in the wrong place.
Show less

Essie Essie
2 hours ago
Oh my such anger. Really? Over entertainment you view for free? Find a hobby Troll

Linnea S
51 minutes ago
@Essie Essie such an unwelcoming lot. I am free to disagree You all clearly do not welcome others who have opinions that differ to yours. Who's the angry responder? Who is the name-caller

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
Good evening, my fellow amazing and hilarious Tattlers! After a whirlwind couple of days, I am finally catching up on reading your posts ("much life, laughter, and love!") More on the laughter side with this group- my side is in stitches from laughing so hard!

T Rex recap: "My Boyfriend Revealed." (Seriously, how many single ladies in their late 40s actually USE this term?) Begins with Dan is hanging from a ladder, and Fanny deadpans to the camera that she will go assist him (because she's incredibly handy- sic) AFTER she talks to the viewers. "Channel 4's fault..." Blah blah blah, "We must seize happiness when we can..." more blah blah blah. She was lonely, BJJ was her only friend and they share many of the same interests (toile, hair styling devices, cutlery, poor decor choices- it was love at first sight.) "Most importantly, he is the kindest man I have ever met." (Meaning, he does whatever she wants, coddles her, and validates her poor life choices.) "Our families are happy, and I've already told my Patrons,"- passive aggressively undertone- "If you want to be in the 'IN" crowd, you need to join Patreon.") Now to making herself into a victim, "Now that it's out, it's SO HARD for me..." Promises Shitoo Diaries will still be the same, as it is so important to her. Eventually makes it over to Dan, who is still alive and didn't need her assistance after all. Changes subject abruptly (doesn't apologize for leaving him hanging) to insult his moustache. Amaury and Dan are observing Mo-Vember (who are more entertaining to watch than Fanny and BJJ selecting their forever china patterns from the Brocante and discussing terrible decor ideas.) Dan makes a few self-depreciating remarks because he gives no "forks." Amaury has a goatee thingie, also has no forks to give, as they are supporting men's health in the UK. Fanny says says she'll post the link on her channel, and the blokes start feeling each other's facial hair. Fanny departs, uncomfortably, saying, "It's a bit of a relief Philip is not here- he's in the Netherlands for rehearsals..." because she knows BJJ might revert when he sees such fine specimens. Remarks she's a week ahead on Chateau Diaries (ahh, pre-filming again, are you?) and preparing for advent (is this not in December? Oh wait, she's going to "pretend" to be there for Christmas), and Philip's facial hair will remain unmolested (WTF?! What on earth do you think that joker would have done with his scraggly little beard thingie he is trying to grow?!)

• Heart
  • Haha
So, the Wedgewood Room’ will be open to the elements in the Spring, Summer. A gust of wind could prove fatal for those candlesticks!
who on earth is going to sit there and read a book...that awfull door..btw is she renting out the marquis apartment for like 15 years, and all those guests had to go through that ghastly place...with a piled up sofa and an old cupboard in there.....you couldnt make it up.. :eek:

She is such a liar! Just a few years ago she had some workawayers paint that room in that ugly bright pink color and decided it would be the cocktail corner, conveniently close to the wintersalon. She spend days decorating the area. But obviously now that she has money her taste has changed and all had to be redone. And she claims it was such a mess before. Yes it was: your mess.
i bet you need a drink or ten...when you enter that place...calling it a cocktailcorner ..omg..

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I was hoping it was her boudoir.
Close, it is his, darling baby squirrel's naughty corner!

Her sycophants are still with her :( and she's still a very small fish in a huge YT pond. She's of no importance but to us and her fan base.
For now. But let's wait and see how important the French Monsieur Tax will deem her to be.

Does she pay salaries from that money or do they come from youtube revenue? I'm curious about that wood...do you think it's cedar or some sort of weather resistant wood? If it isn't, it should get oiled, painted or coated with marine varnish before they put the cross bits in or else it will rot.
There is no else: it will rot.

Did you catch her say Builder Ian has the week off with his family? She had a ceiling collapse and wasn't he supposed to come see it? Did she forget he took this week off? Did he decide to not come after the collapse???
There's a lot of rumors going around that I'm not going to add to by repeating them here before I have some kind of conformation from my eyes and ears. It ain't pretty, but that should not come as a surprise. Something to look forward to.

It's her bedroom just above the kitchen and her bathroom above the back kitchen.
Nope, it's Squirrels little jerk-off space is above the kitchen. Her bedroom is above the dining room and the entrance hall with the wacky wallpaper.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
she should not have bought them..but that woman is a shopaholic...the more money they give her,the more crap she buys..a dinnerservice for Valentine..come on...i bet she is forgotten all about it even .before Valentine..that woman is just runaway train..
That Valentine shite was another handle she could have used to say something about her love nest and get it over with. But like I said before, the strategy is to ride out the storm, hope the damage can be contained to a small group knowing and/or caring about it and in the meantime keep cashing from both sides: the gangsta grannies that will always keep her warm even when her HMN is freezing and the rich perverts who dream of doing her boyfriend and pay her for it with gifts. I had hopes the uproar online (quitte loud compared to the normal only positive cheers) would have changed her mind, but as always SJ has her eyes on the price. She can act all shaky and embarrassed, really convincing even, but the true hooker in her knows exactly what to do.

Reactions: 36
Thanks for sharing this! It's getting crazy good! Can anyone guess Lisa Kilmer's weekly vocabulary word?
:LOL: :LOL:
ex·co·ri·ate
/ikˈskôrēˌāt,ekˈskôrēˌāt/
verb
  1. 1.
    FORMAL
    censure or criticize severely.
  2. 2.
    MEDICINE
    damage or remove part of the surface of (the skin).
Usages:
Tattlers are unafraid to excoriate grifters like Stephanie Jarvis and her Support Mammal.

There's never a day when excoriating scroungers is a bad idea.

Let us get together online for some excoriation of the worst YouTube beggars.

When it comes to excoriating, Bibi BonBon is the best.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
So according to DB Bible : Gerry IS Steph's brother ? And Antoine (only 1 N please) is Nic's son ?)

But but but Dear Brenda herself told her Facebook followers months ago that Antoine was Nic's step-son - not his son... No comment.
Some interesting remarks were made in both the patron Q&A and in the last gift-grab-spectacle. ScotNuts himself explained that before SJ was born his MOTHER (not parents, just his mother) worked for SJ's FATHER(again not parents, just father), putting the two in the room together. ScotNuts claims to have family in Scotland, but no father is ever mentioned. In the Q&A SJ said ScotNuts could perhaps not come for Christmas because of his mother's health. Again, no mentioning of his father. Maybe Dear Brenda is finally right about one thing and he is actually the brother from another mother?

• Wow
  • Heart

Its-me

Oh no here we go again teabag is of to meet someone in paris then picking the first ever volunteer up from the air port and said he cant wait to meet him with a giggle looks like a new man whore is on his way

• Wow
  • Haha

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Why doesn't she just get another builder? We've had our share of dodgy builders over the years. We have an old house that needed a lot of work on it. We have no qualms about getting rid of incompetent builders (like the one who put a nail through the main electrical cable to the kitchen).,or the guy who boasted in the local pub, that he was going to double our bill, as he thought we were a soft touch. Ian, nice as he seems, doesn't progress very quickly and now the ceiling has collapsed. Why is she still employing him?
Seems as we’re all just chatting 🙇‍♀️

I’m really reluctant to label Ian as the issue ….
Having worked within the construction industry - lack of onsite time really comes down to financial support

Ie the client either pays on time
Or dosent as we could book paying clients all the time

Secondly - once plans and agreed schedule are approved - constantly changing the plans or schedule of works … will lead to delays

And SSB seems to have hired Ian as direct labour …. And she’s purchasing all the supplies directly herself

Leading to more mishaps - wrong sinks ect

More delays … so I sincerely doubt Ian is at fault in this regards

I’ll remind you of the … I found antiques rails for nutria apartment … is it code Ian ???

He shrugged his shoulders - not my issue … it’s yours

I saw that and thought bingo

Ians on direct labour - he’s not site manager or in any need to direct her in the ways of any law ….

SSB has bitten off more than she can chew
And her rabbid fans slandering him on HER channel
Well he could sue her insurance for slander …. Best she plays nice in that leaky sand pit farmhouse

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I recently noticed that SJ and her life is starting to, in some ways, resemble the infamous American socialite Florence Foster Jenkins! In the early to mid-20th century, Florence thought of herself as a great opera singer and gave performances to others within her upper class social circle. She wore flamboyant, elaborate costumes and was the “star” of the show! No one told her how terrible she was…whether it’s because they were trying to ingratiate themselves, curry favor, or just trying to be kind (?). It wasn’t until she performed for a large public audience as the headline at Carnegie Hall in 1944 that Florence’s eyes were finally opened when everyone laughed. The reviews were horrible. In the same way, SJ surrounds herself with dedicated supporters/employees at the Chateau who have a vested interest in keeping their employer happy, never challenging the design choices or plans...everything is “paaaarfect!” And fawning super fans who sing her praises, defending her to the end. But, just like Florence Foster, I think Christie’s might have been SJ’s “Carnegie Hall” moment!

• Heart
  • Haha
OH SHIT YA'LL BREAKING NEWS :rolleyes:
Wow! What a surprise! I had no clue! :LOL: ;) :LOL:
Will this news stop bad ol' Loki Cleveland and Michael Morrison from flirting with Support Squirrel?

She has finally chosen to put it out in the open and says nothing will change, but come on now. This actually changes a lot in the CD world.
The best she could do is embrace this new reality freely as part of her vlogs and be like any other chateauverse couple, otherwise, the tension of the status quo could potentially strain their relationship. She should have at least included him on the big reveal, but instead, she did it alone! That's a red flag in any relationship.

Unfair play, SJ. You just proved to the world your boyfriend is nothing more than an accessory to your fairy tale life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
I’ll leave this here as UK 🇬🇧 and Ireland 🇮🇪 have spoken befor in relation to the manner in which both countries have the ability
( in the correct situation ) to take the piss out of each other - and NOT take offence !
Which seems to be missed by other nations and consider it an issue 🤣

If you genuinely like someone it’s called messing or smart … and with the right ppl can be intensely funny

I’ve noticed Stephanoligy is very comfortable with Dan’s wit … in fact she revels init - same with Ian and the other English builders .

She is very quick with her wit and easy to laugh 😹 at both the comments and herself being the butt of the joke .

To imply that Dan and Stephanie have a thing … is completely missing the point .

Dan is very quick witted
( smart mouth ) - but never derogatory
Which is why they all revolve around him .

It’s not a cultural thing - to misunderstand.. despite 83 threads
It’s an entrenched position / and it seems your hoping it gains traction.

Analise is no push over … she had her break in London … seems to be able to interact with all in chateau land on a very positive note 📝 …. Restorations are expensive and if the ability to earn money 💰 coming up to Christmas and indeed on Dan’s worst months for work ….. I’d have his sandwiches made and his clothes clean 🧼 and send him packing to earn the cash 💵
And if it was a very long day ( Friday work then cook dinner —- Saturday all day at the chateau working till 10:30-11 :::: have a few jars stay the night … don’t drive in the dark wrecked tired )

But isn’t that just married life - I’d want him safe - stay have a rest and returning home next day

Which is what happend !!!!

Now what’s to read of that ??? 😈

Me three
You said exactly like me 😈
Absolutely as I see it too. Gardening work naturally slows between November and February
I’ll leave this here as UK 🇬🇧 and Ireland 🇮🇪 have spoken befor in relation to the manner in which both countries have the ability
( in the correct situation ) to take the piss out of each other - and NOT take offence !
Which seems to be missed by other nations and consider it an issue 🤣

If you genuinely like someone it’s called messing or smart … and with the right ppl can be intensely funny

I’ve noticed Stephanoligy is very comfortable with Dan’s wit … in fact she revels init - same with Ian and the other English builders .

She is very quick with her wit and easy to laugh 😹 at both the comments and herself being the butt of the joke .

To imply that Dan and Stephanie have a thing … is completely missing the point .

Dan is very quick witted
( smart mouth ) - but never derogatory
Which is why they all revolve around him .

It’s not a cultural thing - to misunderstand.. despite 83 threads
It’s an entrenched position / and it seems your hoping it gains traction.

Analise is no push over … she had her break in London … seems to be able to interact with all in chateau land on a very positive note 📝 …. Restorations are expensive and if the ability to earn money 💰 coming up to Christmas and indeed on Dan’s worst months for work ….. I’d have his sandwiches made and his clothes clean 🧼 and send him packing to earn the cash 💵
And if it was a very long day ( Friday work then cook dinner —- Saturday all day at the chateau working till 10:30-11 :::: have a few jars stay the night … don’t drive in the dark wrecked tired )

But isn’t that just married life - I’d want him safe - stay have a rest and returning home next day

Which is what happend !!!!

Now what’s to read of that ??? 😈

Me three
You said exactly like me 😈
Well said 👏 It needed to be said.
My first husband used to work in a similar position to Dan, handyman, gardener, helping out at events, weddings etc on an estate in the UK. No gardening in winter, except for raking leaves, clearing snow. Odd jobs indoors, helping caterers at large events. He would work till late and often stay over rather than drive back. I had 2 children at home. He was the main wage earner. I had no problem, never thought he was partying/playing away or such nonsense. If he had a drink with his work colleagues after the big events, fine, he deserved to relax after working so hard. Nothing more. He got more money for unsocial hours, which was good for us. Same with Dan. I doubt that Dan is Stephanies type or she his. Really, I just see the work banter. (I think he probably laughs about her to Annalise).

Last edited:
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
The new Rent-a- Bottom catalogue must be out.
Savage. I LIVE! The children have been fed.

A few comments about Michael.
- No Michael we didn't call you satanists, because you had a copy of Goya's El Aquelarre, we did however take the complete piss out of you and your behaviour.
- There is something off about Michael. I now find it quite bothersome when he rambles on, loses focus, and spread misinformation - maybe more talks about things he doesn't really have any clue about.
- He has lost his charm, he isn't that charming person he was in the early vlogs. And by the revelations given here, he might never have been. His mask has slipped, and I wonder if he cares.
- A volunteer from Nevada, that'll go well, like Elias... Florian... Andrew... yeah... I'll get the popcorn ready. 🍿

• Heart
  • Wow

Pekey

VIP Member
What i always ask myself..are these superfans aware of the problems in their own community..also there help is needed..especially in these days..christmas is coming...i had a meeting today...the figures of people in need,also here is The Netherlands made me shiver..so we made a plan..for a fundraiser...for the voedselbank..i dont know how to translate..its a place where people who need it can get food...and we also wanted to extend it to get presents for the kids at Sinterklaas..its a dutch childrensfeast.....i cannot go too much in detail..otherwise i get my cover blown,,its annonced on the internet today...but we are helping a lott of people and children in our neighbourhood..and when i see all those patreons donate money to that lunatic woman...i really want to scream..
Wonderful idea Le Comte as that is what Christmas is all about .
So agree with you about those patreons and their money..... sure they can do with it what they want but .....when you see a suffering child or family really down on their luck .... then look at LaLaLand ... well, you know where that money should go ! 💗

• Heart

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Congratulations @Dippy Hippy AND @Pno VIP Members
:m :m :m :m :m :m

"LaLande Lady of the Leaks"
@Pno we await thread 84 .....

Dippy Hippy
VIP Member

Today at 6:26 AM
Pno said:
@Dippy Hippy the tread is moving fast and I’m sure will need to be moved when you wake up in the UK while I’ll still be fast asleep still in San Francisco. @MojoDublin I cede to @Dippy Hippy or whomever is awake and alert or @Heathcliffe if @Dippy Hippy cannot fulfill the duties!
Not sure how to move it on, well I have no idea what to do! Hopefully someone will know.
@Pno should choose the title for the new thread If they can't I love @JackSpratt suggestion with a modification from @KyBourbon.
"LaLande Lady of the Leaks"
Unless Pno is awake of course to choose! -

Most Liked Previous Thread

@Jikki2
Chatty Member

The threads are running faster than French dogs! How can only fifteen internet idiot hater yentas produce so much prose?

Let's try to recap a little.

The previous thread started light-hearted with some fun over the Viagra blue room. Tattlers were not impressed. I personally don't really care how she decorates her pile of rocks but a table in front of a door is plain weird and a flower vase balanced over a door is just a concussion waiting to happen.

Another Channel 4 project got some comments, too. How does she drain a lake, create a shitshow about the hoops she needs to jump to get it back and then goes on to drain a pond without permits?

Falling ceilings have become so common place in the Shatoo at this point that the owners just open a bottle of wine and not many even care to comment. At least no one has died. Yet.

Most debate still took place over the outing of the Douche Dutch Boyfriend. Was it all planned? Is Snorty behind the leak? Stefanny says it was a misunderstanding. Probably because she doesn't want to get kicked out of the show like the Methricks. People have different theories but Stefanny looked like she got prick by a hedgehog. I would say she got caught with her knickers around her ankles but she doesn't wear any.

After using the extremely scientific method of this-is-how-it-looked-to-me, I can say that few Tattlers thought the age difference makes the relationship icky and eww but most don't really care. I think Snorty should finish his education and Stefanny, as the one with more life experience, should push the hobosexual back to school. Seems like she might just do that if not only to get rid of him in the future. I'm only thinking what's best for Snorty and not my snort-free viewing experience.

The employer-employee aspect bothered a lot of people, especially on the other side of the pond but not as much on this side. It's just not such a taboo in Europe though it is a bit more complicated matter. We'll see how her largely American audience reacts to hiring a personal rentboy. And is his job title now an escort? Or a toy boy? What exactly he gets paid for? Does she only pay for his time and everything else that happens is between consenting adults? (If you get that reference, you need to clean your browser history.)

Most cringe entertainment was offered by the live Q&A (thank you @MojoDublin).
Snorty was desperate to talk about their relationship while Stefanny looked embarrassed and tried to deflect. Best part was when Snorty talked about marriage. He has clearly thought about it. Stefanny has a very distinctive fake laughter which she uses a lot so it was very refreshing to hear her genuine laughter to Snorty's ridiculous idea of a marriage. I want that scene on replay. Other than that, the Q&A was a typical train wreck with no updates on anything important. Where's the money going?!

If I may comment on the debate about being deceived (and I may because this is Tattle and all opinions are welcome and that's something the haters on Patreon don't get), I understand wanting to keep a fresh relationship out of the public eye but as time went on, they employed clear tactics to dupe the viewers. For example, Snorty's move to another room was all about smoke and mirrors. The word is out and spreading fast so they need to come clean on YouTube and carry on. But Stefanny is blowing it out of proportion, making herself the victim and raking in the money. It's all about deceiving, duping and defrauding.

From defrauding we get to the employment issues at the Shatoo. I gave her the benefit of the doubt of possibly employing Nutty and Snorty legally but that possibility has been put to the test. She may be hiring them as self-employed contractors in order to avoid her responsibilities as an employer. Well, she's in for a surprise when Inspection du travail finds out what's going on (report her, please). I wonder what her co-owners, Potty and Baggy, think of being partly responsible and coincidentally each being liable for up to a 45000 euro fine and three years' imprisonment. Or, with aggravating circumstances like multiple breaches over several years, it's up to 100000 euros in fines and ten years in prison. I'm expecting a vlog from Potty and Baggy on their life as prison bitches.

Oh my, I might be a little hungover and horny but I'm trying to catch up on Chateau DIY. What is my life?

Nevertheless, I wish all the best to the Queen of Lalande and his Sugar Mummy.

Last edited: Sunday at 8:30 PM
Reactions:You, iglie, Ysbeidiau and 66 others

@Dippy Hippy
VIP Member
Yesterday at 9:01 PM
Ooo! I've become a VIP. When did that happen? 😲

Reactions:You, Sunnee, Ann G. and 53 others

@ComtesseRose
VIP Member
Sunday at 8:56 PM
OMG! 😭😭😭😭
I never thought I'd ever be in this position. I'd like to give my "hater's" speech and thank the Academy of Tattle.Life
Who during the pandemic have given me great laughs, when I felt isolated and alone.
I myself got recommended Sir Trotter's vlogs during the pandemic and I watched them.
I found them charming, then his skit with La Jarvis, made me curious as to who she was. One thing lead to another.
But it was Baghead Nic, who lead me to Tattle.Life. They say curiosity killed the cat and oh boy did it. I was curious as to what he looked like and why he hid, all while being in front of the cameras. 🙄
I never felt people on here were haters, I laughed along with the wittyness tattlers produced here. As an anonmynous lurker I couldn't watch the attachments, so I decided to become a member and the rest is herstory, I guess. 😁 Luckily I was never accused of being a châteauverse character by @MojoDublin, how I survived that I do not know. 🤭
There is so much...
A big thank you to @Jules100 and @Pno for their contribution to the thread title.
An honourary thank you to @pettyicequeen who started these threads.
Also a list of tattlers do miss: Although I was happy to see some return during the big KABOOM.
@Bored Mermaid CC I hope you are doing well with the storm damage and with your mother.
@Mummy Dearest We so miss your witty recaps, hope all is well. I have to say @Jikki2 made an excellent one 😘👌
@Princess and the Pea We miss those Natti skits, they were hillarious.
@lalablahblah I do miss your harsh wit, some of it made me chuckle.
@ProfessorPlum Look I'm somebody now. 😝😂
There are so many more I wanted to tag, but couldn't remember the names of. I hope you are all well in the real world.
Also to the lurkers, who react to our posts, I do hope you'll join the fun someday... 🤗
And @Heathcliffe will never reach official VIP status
Thank you. 💖💖💖

Reactions:You, PrincessHighness, Rascally Rabbit and 51 others

• Heart
Reactions: 34