Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vontrap9

From the Chateau Unwrapped community comments...

Linnea S
2 hours ago
So disingenuous that all of the comments are so positive and patting you on the back. It's hard to trust a site that doesn't allow for people to be unhappy with it. Anyway, isn't the editing your paid job too and just as important?

Denise Adams
2 hours ago
Nothing disingenuous about it. For many if us it was escape during the toughest time of COVID. We all understand how much effort goes into what they are doing, enjoy what they are doing but also understand they have private lives that may need to take priority from time to time. Or they may have unexpected things happen such as a laptop dying. And so for them, just as we do for others in our life, we offer grace and best wishes for better times. Don't you take time off, either planned for vacation or unplanned because life hits you with the unexpected? If that doesn't work for you then maybe you're in the wrong place.
Show less

Essie Essie
2 hours ago
Oh my such anger. Really? Over entertainment you view for free? Find a hobby Troll

Linnea S
51 minutes ago
@Essie Essie such an unwelcoming lot. I am free to disagree You all clearly do not welcome others who have opinions that differ to yours. Who's the angry responder? Who is the name-caller
Ok now I’m ANGRY how hard they work??? Try spending the last 18 months working in an icu unit, desperately trying to help people breath, when fellow co workers are among your patients, while wrapped head to toe in double plastic, while terrified you’ll get sick or make your family sick. I would have given anything for a day off a midday start and a gaggle of headless lunatics fanning over me. When my computer broke someone died. I am traumatised by what I’ve been through and fearful it’s coming again this winter. How hard they work , please don’t even go there. That’s my biggest bug bear with these prissy idiots your only allowed have an opinion as long as it’s pleasant for them to hear. If it’s a differing or even a more reasoned comment the chainsaws come out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
What i always ask myself..are these superfans aware of the problems in their own community..also there help is needed..especially in these days..christmas is coming...i had a meeting today...the figures of people in need,also here is The Netherlands made me shiver..so we made a plan..for a fundraiser...for the voedselbank..i dont know how to translate..its a place where people who need it can get food...and we also wanted to extend it to get presents for the kids at Sinterklaas..its a dutch childrensfeast.....i cannot go too much in detail..otherwise i get my cover blown,,its annonced on the internet today...but we are helping a lott of people and children in our neighbourhood..and when i see all those patreons donate money to that lunatic woman...i really want to scream...

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I sometimes have a devious plan...going to Phi Phies play...see if Fanny is there..just going up there and say...hi ...your Stephanie.she gets all excited...and then i say...nice to meet so..i have seen so much about you..your a famous vlogger...she gets more excited... i am Le Count de Monte Cristo..and record how she is gonna react.:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Gibson

VIP Member
i think so too..and when he is at home...not much fun...i dont see much interaction with Annalise and the chidren all together..i dont like that..he has fallen for the spell of that Shitalaine..and too much vlogging...he must be aware where his priorities ly..with his family..not with all that vlogging.and miss Flash who is clearly taken advantage of him....but i think he is enjoying it too much..and i think Annalise is too nice to pull him back..or maybe the YT and patreonmoney is a good excuse to do as he pleases...but he must be very carefull...a good balance in both family and vlogging would be better...imho.....
I have to disagree. He is part time at the Shittoo and they both work there, also the boys have been there as well.
He is Vlogging to earn money to do up his house.
I agree there needs to be a balance, however, he edits and shows a few minutes a day.
Having been in his position working six days a week and sometimes night time to sort home and hearth out (obvs not vlogging) I can say hand on heart it's worth it. It's temporary and yes, there were tensions, but who doesn't have those in the family?
Don't forget in the past He has worked away on the oil rigs. He has a head on him, Annalise is a sensible woman, they have a handle on that.
I don't see Dan being under Stephanie's influence anytime soon. He has it good at home.
My tuppence worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I must slowly become the hater they accuse us to be, but just found myself thinking that the best part of this public announcement is that she will have to publicly announce the sad break up as well :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Kat-the-Great

I came here after being attacked as a know-nothing jealous troll by Julie after I posted that I wished she would not travel so much and focus more on restoration of the rooms. I could not believe how much I was bullied and even threatened by her. She told me to leave and never come back. This happened to me twice the second time by someone else. Her super fans are mean and vicious. I then asked if they had a policy on bullies and of course there was no answer. This Julie told me not to waste my time making suggestions as Stephanie would do what she wanted and was a world-famous celebrity.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I really appreciate the concern for Dan's family, especially having had 2 boys in less than a year and half as well, I can feel all that! I'm hesitant to assume much, though at the same time I wonder why we so little of Annalise. It could just be that she doesn't want to be on the vlog, I wonder if she's the one that reads here and sees the talk and passes on the bits that Dan seems to respond to. Their relationship is already judged enough, and perhaps she doesn't want more of that. Or for whatever reason, she just doesn't want to be on, maybe it is thought of a one of Dan's jobs at this point.

We also only see about 5 minutes of his day .... it sounded from one conversation that it only takes him 30 minutes to edit his videos, some of his home reno projects look like things that he does in half a day, maybe a full day sometimes. Last we heard he works 4 days a week at the chateau. He's added cooking since that .... but it sounded one time like he then gets days off when he's worked extra hours there .... he does a lot of driving for supplies ... I think he's still has lots of time for his family! Especially since they can be with him while he's doing his home reno projects of his Brico runs. I don't see him sitting around and playing computer games like a lot of men his age do, or watching TV, or masses on YouTube, though I do think he does some of the latter.

So yeah, I really wish he and Annalise would reassure us! But in the mean time, I'm erring on the side of thinking that they just don't want to interact on camera together ... when he has seemed snippy etc with her in the past it got talked about, and I'm guessing they just don't want that live any more. So privacy. So I'm leaning that way until I have something more than a suspicion.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Gibson

VIP Member
this worries me. Who else has started to get the vibe that her new secret is she's pursuing DAN?! I mean we all saw the picture he has for her in his phone... if Annalise was not in the picture I believe he would have already gone there. And honestly? I'd take that throuple over philly any day. I wish he'd have stayed on the sidekick side of things rather than pushing a romance.
Again just no, no suggestions that Dan will stray.
Why would he go there after the lovely Annalise who is the mother of his two lovely boys?
Those sort of rumours give us all a bad name and justify any hate thrown our way.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
DB has kindly provided the FB people with a blow by blow of Lalande’s who’s who… and then in the same breath attacked people for asking about were the money SJ is spending is coming from…

Brenda darling, the people in this group are working and making their own money, therefore they don’t owe any explanation to anyone… Steffy on the other hand, is living loving and laughing on other people’s dime… so, yeah! She does need to do some explaining…

View attachment 856879
View attachment 856880
Please send this back to DB and tell her she's welcome. Thank you.

4680993F-F02D-404B-B01B-02E9F451826E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ok now I’m ANGRY how hard they work??? Try spending the last 18 months working in an icu unit, desperately trying to help people breath, when fellow co workers are among your patients, while wrapped head to toe in double plastic, while terrified you’ll get sick or make your family sick. I would have given anything for a day off a midday start and a gaggle of headless lunatics fanning over me. When my computer broke someone died. I am traumatised by what I’ve been through and fearful it’s coming again this winter. How hard they work , please don’t even go there. That’s my biggest bug bear with these prissy idiots your only allowed have an opinion as long as it’s pleasant for them to hear. If it’s a differing or even a more reasoned comment the chainsaws come out.
Clearly, the man-child doesn't have a shred of professionalism in him. He can never use that excuse in the real world. That's absolutely unacceptable. If one has a job to do, one has got to deliver no matter what, especially when one has a deadline.

YOU HAD ONE JOB! Broken computer my a$$. :LOL: :m
As for the Lalande Youtube community members who don't like "hate" in the comments section, but have no problems hating on others who disagree with them, their so-called positive community is nothing but a circle jerk.

cd191.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
As I have nothing of value to add before I go to bed, I just want to tell of a discovery I made today:

You see, I live in a rather backwater and industrial rural area and so I am not into fancy going out or sleeping in hotels.
Anyway, I always wondered what a „continental breakfast“ is, as it sounds so posh.

A few minutes ago I finally goggled it. I am disappointed.

Good night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

lolander

VIP Member
I don't know whether this has been discussed before, but does anyone know when her Christie's Tastemaker is actually going to go up on Christies website. All the other tastemakers on there are actually established decorators/designers etc., not bodgers.

Now when it's all in the past, I can tell you that I contacted a friend here in Italy working for Christie's and he told that Stephanie was paid peanuts. She was offered the job but Christie's would not make any extra arrangements for her. She flew to Barbados for the quarantine, that's how much she wanted the job. Christie's paid only for the normal fair for two return tickets from Paris to NYC. The whole shebang was funded by hers truly. Furthermore, her tastemakership didn't go well and the vignettes were published posthumously after the bidding opened, this is the first time in Christie's history, so she can really say she was the first in something. She fled to Paris before finishing her last vignette, we can all draw the lines between the dots...

• Wow
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
lmao LET ME LIVE dippy I love you! But yes I actually can totally see it. opposites attract. Stef would LOVE to have a man like him around to take care of things. And he would be just the reasonable person she needs in her life. he'd help her grow a LOT. he loves the chateau and all the little different jobs he gets to do there.
Sorry but this is just bs. He does not love the chateau other than that it gives great drone shots to work with and some drama to weave through his own work. SJ's motives are always off and dangerous, but his are clearly with his wife and kids, who he loves dearly and would not hurt. Don't let your imagination take over please.

You know I never believed that scenario before when Tattlers were saying Gerry looked like Derrick ( I know!!! I sound like a SJ cult member), but I do think that the puzzle pieces have clicked. SJ and Gerry more than likely are step siblings sharing the same father.
Either another lie by ol' Shantylaine or she doesn't know?????
But why lie about it if it is true???
Might be the simplest answer to that interesting question, but: because lying comes easier for her ?

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
What if I don't think SJ's motives are *always* "off and dangerous"? Like many people said, we don't see half of what goes on, and this forum is a place for speculation, so why can't we just agree to disagree? I know everyone looooooves dan and annalise here... so I should expect this reaction, but my observations are not unfounded (other tattlers have agreed something is off and he can be a little brusque at times). I'm not letting my imagination take over babe!
Not your babe, but more than happy to agree to disagree. We don't have to way your observations online to mine in real life. I don't particularly like Dan that much and don't know Annalise at all, so don't count me in with the group of Dan-fans here. But based on my eyes and ears (and they have not let me down so far) all that is going on between SJ and Dan is banter and jokes, as far as Dan involvement goes.

Did you just call Clara babe?? Is that flirting?!!!! Haha just couldn't help myself!!
I'm actually quite the babe, even if I do say so myself :)

First post from a quiet reader.

I am an ex Patreon.. I regret it.. I feel cheated

All the lies and constant excuses it is just so much.. if she can't keep up with everything why not hire someone to run technical stuff for her.. it's not like she does not have money..

oh wait there is one more set of plates she wants to buy...

No priorities at all...

I won't be even surprised if they created an organisation, just so they can ''donate'' all the money to themselves...
Welcome! We can certainly do with your inside knowledge of what goes on between her patrons! Hope you can share!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Michael Morrison still flirting with BJJ! Looks like the billionaire’s son is out of the loo! 😅

View attachment 856366
It's just nauseating, isn't it. They just don't care. She had a chance of somehow setting the record straight tonight, but once again the smoke and mirrors prevailed. It's kind of gross when you think of it, but she obviously doesn't.

View attachment 856375

View attachment 856377
She missed him. Awe. So cute. So they really are going to sweep the outing under the proverbial rug and just continue as they were. I think they should say something. Then go on about their business.
Also, someone in the chat said eating at Lalande was life changing 😬
Well, Trotterboy Pathetic is the perfect go to when it comes to advise around leaked relationship, wouldn't you say?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Rory

VIP Member
I can't believe Brenda drew a family tree of the directors' significant others.

People can ask questions. Newer fans are unfamilar with back stories. If SJ wants new fans she will have to explain who everyone is, otherwise people can't follow the vlogs.

Also SJ keeps misidentifying Nic as friend, oldest friend, best friend, ex boyfriend. And people get confused by the brother reference to Gerry. It is important to know that Antoine is not Nic's son. He possibly has a whole other family. And just casually referencing Phillip as the partner. No he is the boyfriend, for now.

Anyway Brenda - how is the bus tour business going? Been talking to the Perhericks lately?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MojoDublin

VIP Member
he is doing that filming..before or after the camera..not clear to me..he is spending a whole weekend cooking at the shittoo..making breakfast and dinners in a weekend...he has a good workettic..and i believe its all nice when he gets payed well..not sure about that..though..i somehow get the feeling she says..well we dont have much work in the garden..do some cooking instead..she doesnt look to me as a generous employer...grifters mostly are not...its all about them...but i get the feeling he likes that world a little bit too much...the way he looks at our shittalaine...tells me more than his words...
I’ll leave this here as UK 🇬🇧 and Ireland 🇮🇪 have spoken befor in relation to the manner in which both countries have the ability
( in the correct situation ) to take the piss out of each other - and NOT take offence !
Which seems to be missed by other nations and consider it an issue 🤣

If you genuinely like someone it’s called messing or smart … and with the right ppl can be intensely funny

I’ve noticed Stephanoligy is very comfortable with Dan’s wit … in fact she revels init - same with Ian and the other English builders .

She is very quick with her wit and easy to laugh 😹 at both the comments and herself being the butt of the joke .

To imply that Dan and Stephanie have a thing … is completely missing the point .

Dan is very quick witted
( smart mouth ) - but never derogatory
Which is why they all revolve around him .

It’s not a cultural thing - to misunderstand.. despite 83 threads
It’s an entrenched position / and it seems your hoping it gains traction.

Analise is no push over … she had her break in London … seems to be able to interact with all in chateau land on a very positive note 📝 …. Restorations are expensive and if the ability to earn money 💰 coming up to Christmas and indeed on Dan’s worst months for work ….. I’d have his sandwiches made and his clothes clean 🧼 and send him packing to earn the cash 💵
And if it was a very long day ( Friday work then cook dinner —- Saturday all day at the chateau working till 10:30-11 :::: have a few jars stay the night … don’t drive in the dark wrecked tired )

But isn’t that just married life - I’d want him safe - stay have a rest and returning home next day

Which is what happend !!!!

Now what’s to read of that ??? 😈

Should have read more before I rambled! You've said what I feel! When our boys were that age and I was about Annalise's age, my husband started a new job and for the first year it was crazy, I would joke that he was gone 8 evenings a week. But it settled after that and he's a terrific husband and dad and a really good guy. Just some seasons of life, when you're starting a new job or business, it is very very busy.
Me three
You said exactly like me 😈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41