Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Subzero

I have a Samsung too - and the other person chooses their contact photo.
Really? Are we referring to the same thing? I'm referring to my Contacts list in my phone.

I see What's App has been mentioned... I've never used that.

Reactions: 2

LadyoftheEast

Good, you will have resilience and a healthy coping mechanism. So you can understand how they would work their lives.

He films a small amount of his day and edits. He seems to work split shifts. One of the boys is at nursery, the other I still at home. We all know life with two youngsters requires military precision and a large dose of compromise. Annalise looks after patron if you want to see more of her, she also features on the Chateau Diaries and has recently been away herself..
I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Reactions: 2

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
That's fantastic! I love that CL often features crafts people's items in their magazine at some point during the year as well. It's really worth the money to get the exposure at the fair...so many people pass through during the weekend that I'd think most stalls would do pretty well. Their standard for vendors is high, that's why I went...I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. When Etsy started out, it was good. Now it's hard to get noticed and there are so many people reselling pre-made items bought off alibaba in bulk that I don't really look there...it's a shame as it started off on the right foot but has gone downhill the past few years.

I love my fireplace..I haven't used it in a few years as it hasn't been too cold, but I think we might be in store for a real winter this year and I'm looking forward to firing it up...just not looking forward to going near my spider infested woodpile.🥺
Don't think I've been to that fair in Harrogate but I have probably been to all the others. I went to one there which might have been the Christmas one and there was jewellery made from fruit on little tablets of stone? So minute and beautifully crafted. If I'd been rich I'd have bought the whole stallsworth. Never seen the like of it either before or since.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

toilelalande

Never heard anything about SJ and Selmar. Doesn't mean it didn't happen or one of them didn't want it to happen, but I doubt it did.
i bet if we had the wherewithal to rewatch we could pinpoint the exact week they either 1. cut it off or 2. he realized she was just not that into him (most likely after their first tango alone? :sick: sorry selmah)

Reactions: 1

Rory

VIP Member
He is fundraising on the Movember site under his channel’s name. Totally fine and correct.
I was responding to an earlier poster who inferred he was not. Please direct comments to this person.