The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We saw some clues before but nothing as obvious as kissing. Although I think we can not compare N&A to this whole SJ an PP fiasco
The embrace was obvious enough for me...unless you're snogging someone, you're not likely to be nestled between their thighs with the persons arms around you as well. Yes, we cannot compare the two couples...it would be like comparing a bar of chocolate to a lemon...two entirely different things.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
*** VIE DE CHÂTEAU EXCESSES: HER LAZINESS AND DILIP THE HUMAN HEDGEHOG ***

Her Laziness woke up feeling extremely tired after a long and difficult night. The dark circles around her eyes were growing ever larger and she was running out of concealer. Concealing things came naturally to her, as there was much to conceal in her life – her romance with Dilip the Human Hedgehog was the latest embarrassment. After being accused by some of her fans of being a cradle snatcher, she had spent many hours trying to stimulate Dilip’s hedgehog - unsuccessfully. So, she switched out her bedside light and was just about to pop off when she heard a terrible commotion downstairs in the farmhouse.

Everyone was running around shouting and screaming. She quickly got out of bed and ran downstairs in her nightdress, followed by Dilip in his pink pyjamas covered with hedgehog motifs. She ran in a panic down one corridor and then another, and then - to her horror - she discovered what all the commotion had been about … a large hole had appeared in one of the ceilings and there was debris, bits of plasterboard, and wet pieces of insulation all over the floor. She was absolutely devastated … her dreams of owning the perfect farmhouse had been shattered. It soon became apparent that Ian the Builder - who had a habit of bodging the jobs he was entrusted with – was responsible for the catastrophe, as water could be seen dripping from one of the pipes he had recently installed. The occupants quickly cleared up the mess, while Her Laziness filmed their valiant efforts – just in case there were any doubts as to the sheer extent of the incompetence in the place. Once the floor had been sufficiently cleaned and various objects, including two Venetian mirrors, had been placed out of harm’s way, Her Laziness returned to her boudoir, followed by Dilip, who seemed to have wet his pants.

They both woke up at around 1 p.m. the next day, feeling absolutely exhausted. The first thing Her Laziness did was to check her Patreon page to make sure it was still there. There was a light knock at the door. ‘Come in, come in’, she said … the door opened tentatively and one of the servants appeared, holding a silver tray with scones and two large mugs of sugary tea, and a pile of letters from her adoring fans. The hot scones were abnormally large, dripping with butter, cream, and jam. Dilip was busy on his laptop, researching the meaning of the word ‘camel toe’, which he had discovered whilst reading his favourite hate site – Tattle. Her Laziness jumped out of bed and drew back the curtains, with such enthusiasm that one of them came off the rail and landed on the floor – the afternoon sunlight came streaming in through the window panes, which hadn’t been cleaned for as long as she could remember. Outside were the empty fields and roads and not a person in sight … a poignant reminder of the fact that she literally lived in the middle of nowhere. She was dying to get away and travel again, but Covid had obliged her to abandon all her plans. She turned to Dilip and said: ‘Shall we go down for breakfast?’

... to be continued

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
From the flat 🗺 world
Patron

I'd address it on Chateau Diaries. People don't like feeling out of the loop. They'll turn to tattle to get their answers if you don't control the narrative with as much honesty as possible. Wouldn't want to lose trust with your audience and potential patrons.

Have you been able to figure out who "Clara Burnett" is on tattle? Seems the person behind that name knows a lot of inside information.

Seems flappy gums … narrative isn’t holding

We actually got Named Tattle
🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I just watched Episode 28 ("The Dutch Boyfriend" episode).
It's interesting how BJJ talks, walks, acts, and moves a lot less effeminate on British TV than the vlogs.

bjj8.jpg

Leigh B
2 hours ago (edited)
@Lainie Weeks I think Philip is selective over everything and trying to mould himself to fit what he thinks Stephanie wants/needs. It’s like a teenager ‘liking’ the same things as a potential boy/girlfriend.

Lainie Weeks
4 hours ago
IMHO Philip is selectively straight. Straight if it means he can live a fairytale lifestyle with a certain fofolle chatelaine Youtube starlet !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So did the hot water actually get fixed? Can you imagine how icy cold the water is? So no hot showers, no hot water to wash your hands while cooking, no hot water for washing up?

She should have just told the guys she'd call in a plumber and not asked them ... take charge lady! Though it seems like they were nearly done repairing before she even called and new all the details!

We see no signs of her helping in the kitchen. Though very interesting to see the Dana still has chateau access, so she must have been forgiven for her comment on PJ being young enough to be her son. Her and Natti are obviously very close. Looks like they had a good long gossip at the table there.

Reactions: 33
View attachment 852804
Judith Long
5 hours ago
Phillip is gay and not Stephanie's boyfriend, just someone who lives and helps at the chateau!

View attachment 852805
Lainie Weeks
5 hours ago
Oh Judith, Judith. Stephanie thought so too, until Philip tried to kiss her! Apparently, Marie put him up to it in the first place. I know it's hard to believe, but it's the truth. Steph confessed it all in a Q&A last night for the patrons. Every time they've travelled together lately and pretended to be staying in separate rooms, it was all fake.

View attachment 852806
Muriel Kramer
5 hours ago
@Lainie Weeks The thing I don't understand is why they decided to play this charade. I'm so very happy for both of them, but being deliberately misled to believe the opposite feels weird! And after so long! I could've understood keeping it under wraps for the first weeks/months, but all this time? We see that they make each other happy and have very similar interests and passions, what would they be afraid of?

View attachment 852807
Judith Long
5 hours ago
@Lainie Weeks That is just crazy!!!!! Did not watch the Q&A but I sure will now.

View attachment 852808
Lainie Weeks
5 hours ago
@Muriel Kramer I think Stephanie is embarrassed of the relationship, in a way. In any case she's not in love with a capital L, and she doesn't think this would be long-term. She probably never wanted to have to deal with all her fans and patrons saying they thought Philip was gay, etc. But she should never have roped all the other chateau owners and Lalanders into the charade. Aie aie aie.

View attachment 852809
Bibi BonBon
5 hours ago

View attachment 852810
Lainie Weeks
4 hours ago
IMHO Philip is selectively straight. Straight if it means he can live a fairytale lifestyle with a certain fofolle chatelaine Youtube starlet !

View attachment 852811
🍯 blood honey
3 hours ago (edited)
@Lainie Weeks hobosexual or maybe chateausexual is more appropriate. Stephanie's shown a serious lapse in judgement. Now it'll be a big to-do when she wants to get rid of the gigolo

View attachment 852812
Leigh B
2 hours ago (edited)
@Lainie Weeks I think Philip is selective over everything and trying to mould himself to fit what he thinks Stephanie wants/needs. It’s like a teenager ‘liking’ the same things as a potential boy/girlfriend.

View attachment 852813
Lainie Weeks
1 hour ago
He's very young... one could almost excuse it. Especially if he fancies himself bi. But Stephanie? Dear Steph, why why why. Gracious. That Patreon Q&A was truly painful. She was clearly embarrassed and put out by his constant professions of love and commitment, as soon as there was an audience to listen to them. She knows how unseemly this is.

View attachment 852814
Lainie Weeks
39 minutes ago
@🍯 blood honey Chapeau, that's it. Chateausexual.
Leigh B, I love your work!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ohh ffsake
Flat world 🗺- patron

You have felt the need to hide it at great lengths in the past but now the cat is out of the bag, I would just relax and let it go. Has Phillip considered growing his hair long and then donating it to make wigs for children who have cancer?

🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️❤‍🩹

Cuz it's not some scandal. It's something lovely. Can't wait for Christmas advent. I still hope Mr Micheal can join in this time!
🦔🦔 pack yer bags 💼 BJJ
Pack yer bags 😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I just watched Episode 28 ("The Dutch Boyfriend" episode).
It's interesting how BJJ talks, acts, and moves a lot less effeminate on British TV than the vlogs.
I thought the same, his Chateau DIY edit made him seem much more masculine than we usually see on CD.

Reactions: 19
Truly :: no space suits
They walk amongst us !!!!

I was there for 11 days and had NO IDEA! You are both so LOVELY and professional. Philip said he was spoken for and left it at that... so so sweet! I am inspired. I have younger men who approach me often that I discount because of what might happen in the future but you're right, we have to seize today's happiness!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Quickly browsing Dan's latest vlog's comments section.

It seems that there’s à slight change in the tone of the comments...about Lalande !

Quite à few comments asking if Lalande pays Dan extra money for all the work he does at the château.

Some even mention the relationship Steph/PhiPhi...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Truly :: no space suits
They walk amongst us !!!!

I was there for 11 days and had NO IDEA! You are both so LOVELY and professional. Philip said he was spoken for and left it at that... so so sweet! I am inspired. I have younger men who approach me often that I discount because of what might happen in the future but you're right, we have to seize today's happiness!
Is that the *older* yoga poseur? Obviously miffed that Flip didn't play dog with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't see the issue with the Honfleur bunch. So they got sponsorship. So they thank their patrons. If you don't want to support them, don't. Its not as if they spend a whole video brown nosing folks for sending crap, every week, or however often the do at Shitoo Lowlande. They have a style, and a sense of humour not to everyone's taste, but they get stuff done, and show gratitude, unlike others. Apart from their involvement with plant killer, not much wrong with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The excitement

Philips new musical 🎵 brought to you by the directors of Chit00 lalande

The best little bleep house in the heart of 🇫🇷 France

Starring Stephanoligy
as herself - dolly The Madame

Totally immersive - feel free to join in
Mulitiple works - ways available

(Due to plumbing issues no residency )

6E77F389-094F-4D36-91D3-A17DE97B10BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sure and her ward had to get away from all of the stress and head off to a 5 star resort to clear their heads. Or maybe he got another trip to Disney for being a good little lad but then again he outed them in his super sexy women’s overalls. Correction: girls overalls.

From the comments section:
What a load of crap, describing the Chateau as a Luxury B & B for starters , breaks Trade Description act I would have thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Selmar has a new vlog out. I skipped through, not bad for a Selmar.

He's working on making a more solid spot for the campervan to sit on, building it up with rocks and rubble.
He installs the hedgehog bell from cadeaux, but I think it puts it way too low, it's going to give someone a head or eye injury.
They go on a walk through the forest and over a stone bridge I've never seen before.
He does a gift opening in the van.
And he shares some night sounds at the end of the video.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Whoosh, and another thread hits the ground..I'm barely able to keep up with all the Shenanigans.
Great titles, but very hard to keep up with what's been used before, anyway my suggestion for Château Diaries 83 is:

" Frankly dear Patrons, I don't give a damn"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.