The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlatan cares about no one but herself. As @Clara Burnett has pointed out before, everything with her is all smoke and mirrors- she'll plaster on a bright smile and claim to adore and support everyone. She keeps him there because he is of use to her and fawns over her- but, she'll eventually tire of him when something new, bright and shiny comes along.

Reactions: 27
Just flying by....via broomstick....to see if the Patreons/subscribers are losing their collective sh*t over the bonus Patreon confessional. Yes. Yes they are and I am delighted because they can be far more annoying than the subjects of the vlogs themselves.

Reactions: 33
If they still have them at Aldi I'll have to take a snap and post it this week for you so you can steer your other half clear away from them.

Shepherds huts would be a great alternative, good thinking! I would still like to see them profiting from the talents they both have as well.

Reactions: 8
Philip has had it made up until now. He's been able to travel all around France, visit Tuscany, NYC, London, and Barbados, enjoy really good food and wine , and stay in chateaux for over a year now. In terms of the good life, not bad for someone who's just turned 25.

I also feel he will have his heart broken. He is in love with Stephanie and is too young to be cynical about what future potential the relationship has . He's all hedgehogs, rainbows and porcelain .

Reactions: 35
He's ditched all his long term goals to setting tables and arranging vignettes being the perfect Stepford wife Stephanie truly deserves

Reactions: 22
I was really hoping Dan’s vlogs would spend less time at Château Hookup but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Watching him and Amaury fix the water heater was actually super sexy but then watching Amaury fawn over Nati burst my bubble and not in a good way. I already knew they were a thing per The Versailles compilation but I still like to pretend he isn’t so caught up in that nonsense. I’m pretty much done with the whole chateauverse at this point, I’m only hanging in here to see what other shite will hit the fan.

Reactions: 29
Gosh, I had a busy day so I am already 6 pages behind!!!
But @Jikki2 that was a wonderful way to start off this thread!
Super thread title too, Comtesse!
You all are on FIRE!

Reactions: 24
The lady of the farmhouse said they'd need to go up near Brussels for wood to finish the pergola. Correct me if I'm wrong, but did they not take down a ton of trees on their own property? The lumber from those trees would be just about seasoned by spring. Could they not mill their own planks rather than spend elsewhere?

Reactions: 28
Reactions: 18
Philipp is quite the chef! His scallop started looked delicious! I loved seeing Honfleur too.

Reactions: 16
I have nothing against Nutty&Amore's romance. Maybe the inbred chateau environment pushed them towards each other but if it doesn't last, at least we can be sure both of them will be alright.

Reactions: 27
His videos are getting better- Tatty might have something to do with it. That bridge was pretty sweet- has no one from the Chateau actually seen it before, as it appears to be on their property? The filming of the opening of gifts in the camper van was calm- he always has seemed far more grateful than the inhabitants at the Cadeauxs, so it was nice to see him open a gift bag alone. He seems more genuine without the others around, as it always feels "Okay, hurry up, say thank you- what's next?!?" He was glad for the notebooks, pencil, bookmark and chocolates, but didn't seem very impressed with the shampoo or skin care products (he's a straight male)! Tatty remarked how very kind and generous the sender was, and filmed the products, making certain to say something positive about each item. (As much as I am on the fence with Tatty, her good manners did receive a plus!) I did find it quite sad that Sillymar's camper van has been excommunicated to the forest where it is in danger of trees falling on it, and he was forced to stabilise the land on his own.

Reactions: 25
Laughing and laughing more! Delicious!

Reactions: 15
Yes, and also there's nothing abnormal these days that the lumber comes far away. Brussels is one day drive away. It's just one of her poor deflections trying to hide her own ineptitude.
EDIT: Amaury managed to get lumber for his workshop, why she didn't order at the same time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Philipp is quite the chef! His scallop started looked delicious! I loved seeing Honfleur too.
Agreed! It looked incredible! (Who would have thought- boil parsley? Beetroot with chorizo and croutons? It looked fabulous!) It was so lovely to see Honfleur and get a glimpse into the town they fell in love with, a bit of its history and why they chose to buy a chateau in this area. The chapel is stunning, and the filming was done so well. One can tell- they are definitely passionate about the area and their community.

Reactions: 20
He won't leave or stay away. He is like a boomerang.

Reactions: 17
…She keeps him there because he is of use to her and fawns over her- but, she'll eventually tire of him when something new, bright and shiny comes along.
Oooh, what if Amaury has a brother?
-Just kidding…

Reactions: 7
Look out @Clara Burnett you've been busted! I have to laugh at the 'queens' comment.

But Goat Boy, there are definitely rats in the farmhouse. And bonus points for calling it a farmhouse!

From the Chateau DIY comments.

Goat Boy

46 minutes ago (edited)
My guess is Clara Burnett from Tattle Life is getting her information from Dana the cook . Its obvious there's a mole at the farmhouse. No wonder the queens hide upstairs.

Reactions: 40
I don't know why he is bothering doing all that. Aren't they gone already ? Or soon leaving for the UK??
And IF they do buy? Or rent their OWN place ( how the hell?????) they will HOPEFULLY get away from Crazy town sooner rather than later.

O.k. I am all cozy in bed. Just had the time change and it feels like bedtime.
So @Taxinspector I am ready for my bedtime story....chapter 2.
Please continue....

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.