The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow any Chateaux related Facebook pages.

Do any of you Tattlers friends know if there are some comments about Lalande at the moment ? It could be interesting...:devilish:😇

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@MojoDublin please help @dippyhippy! Can’t catch up and get to work on time. SJ would not understand that previous sentence. It’s too bad Madame Mystery can’t conjure Inspector Methrick on damage control and deflection!
It’s grand …. @Dippy Hippy picked a title … epic 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

No doubt yours will be just as epic 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

😈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Acc. to Graphtreon:
How to Renovate a Chateau +79 patrons
Chateau Diaries +85 patrons

Of course Stephanie is in a league of her own with 3520 patrons.
View attachment 855702
View attachment 855705
I was watching, and yesterday alone she picked up 14 new patrons.

Isn’t there a procedure for that type of extraction? A colonoscopy? 😆
hmmm, I think it will be a enema she needs!! or the prep for a colonoscopy will do the trick ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 9
Found this on the last CD vlog ... a newer comment, but in a comment thread ... Sue Sh makes an excellent point.

UVcQM90ERYE7Q2bF0Jq84L-Q=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sue Sh
1 hour ago
It’s been pretty obvious since the goat cheese baking vlog, he’s not a talented videographer so the only reason to keep him from returning home to finish his education would be if you were in a relationship, plus the only reason you wouldn’t tell your employee to stop snorting on your vlogs would be if you found it endearing, they do say love is blind or in this case deaf 😂

I wonder how Dan is at 415 in the ranking with less patrons that Michael? I guess I just don't understand the way graphteon comes up with their numbers.
Just a guess, but I wonder if it is because even though Dan & Annalise don't post a lot on their Patron, they do post consistently, and it also might be that they have more comments and interaction. MPK has SUCKED at posting for his patrons this year, and the last time I looked hadn't done one in a month and the last one only had 20ish comments on it. I do not understand how he still has that many patrons when they are getting nothing. Those are the strangest patrons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
maybe the pathetericks are trying to keep the scandals going as long as possible for our lovely shartalaine!
I’m sure MPK is loving that the spotlight is off him for a change! After the big Andrew debacle, you’d think SJ would have been more prepared. She seemed totally unprepared for the reveal and fallout.

Reactions: 18
Just a guess, but I wonder if it is because even though Dan & Annalise don't post a lot on their Patron, they do post consistently, and it also might be that they have more comments and interaction. MPK has SUCKED at posting for his patrons this year, and the last time I looked hadn't done one in a month and the last one only had 20ish comments on it. I do not understand how he still has that many patrons when they are getting nothing. Those are the strangest patrons.
I was thinking it was straight up on the number of patrons. But, you could be right, might be a large calculation going on that I'm not aware of.

Reactions: 5
I have one busy Monday and have to go from page 2 to 49... 😵
I am born in 1967, the eighties wasnt a good time to come out..correct.but it was a fun time...end 1989 i came out to my friends..family was difficult...i onces lived together with my boyfriend and my aunt though it was my servant:eek: The nineties were marvellous...was a long time on my own and had lots of fun exploring the gaylife...i am so glad there were no cellphones with cameras back then...;)
Thank you for sharing. I was/am curious about your coming out story, especially from what you've shared of you life. I just didn't find it proper to ask. 😊
I can't imagine having to come out during the AIDS pandemic, must have been awful.
Every day I am thankful for the LGBT+ individuals who have sacrificed themselves for better times for us all.

Baps and Advent don't quite go together-
Whaddaya mean? Father O'Malley approves... or at least he should... 😂
screen-shot-2014-05-27-at-11-21-11-pm.png

Has anyone on here had firsthand experience with living with a narcissist?
I had a friend (my only friend) in primary school. He was always nasty, if I didn't want to spend time with him. Sabotage me, be violent, anything to grab my attention.
He was a damaged soul, I won't go into details as it is not my story to tell. I got rid of him, when he did something and sent to a juvenile hall. He has made one call in recent years to my parents house, never stated his name, but asked if I (using my dead name) lived there, to which my father said "no", then my ex-friend hung up. Glad he is out of my life and I have real friends.
On a different matter I fear my mother have strong narcissistic traits. She always wants to be right. She (and my father) gaslighted me, about a time when a neighbour, after an evening of him and his wife drinking wine with my parents, then continuing at their house (his wife and my parents had left our house), came into my bedroom and sat on my bedside and told me about his daughter and how she never felt she could open up to him, and if I had the same problem I could always come to him and talk about secret stuff - he was a creep, passed away a few years ago from a heart attack. He had earned the nickname Kinky Mortician by our family - I was around 13-15 at the time, but told my parents about the incident around my mid-20's and they told me, I must have dreamt it, they never drank with them. It just sickens me to this day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I do not understand how he still has that many patrons when they are getting nothing. Those are the strangest patrons.
My guess is that he has a lot of Patreons that pay up front…one year in advance in a lump sum. You get some kind of discount when you do that. I think that we might see a large decline soon once those memberships expire (?)

Reactions: 17
Sort of changing the subject but since there has been walking down memory lane of club days. (The threads are moving faster than a lap in NASCAR). Since someone posted the 50th anniversary of Stairway to Heaven. Another ear worm😂 I was wondering how many of you have ever got asked to dance at a club and by the time you got to the dance floor low and behold stairway to heaven comes on. So painfully long especially when the person glops onto you & there you are stuck planning your escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the rest of the chateauverse Patreon isn't providing an income they could lean to.
Dan the Man is doing well. Boy Trotter is losing patrons every month.
View attachment 855718
View attachment 855720
View attachment 855729
View attachment 855730
View attachment 855733
View attachment 855737
Dan’s Patreon rank is in the 6000’s according to the picture. He’s 415 in the “other category.” I guess there must be different categories on Patreon because Michael is listed in the video one.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
C4 have no ETTCDIY episodes on this or next week - they must have come to the end of a group of episodes.

Either that or SJ issue has made them hesitate to put more out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure MPK is loving that the spotlight is off him for a change! After the big Andrew debacle, you’d think SJ would have been more prepared. She seemed totally unprepared for the reveal and fallout.
She is raking in the money over this fall out. Which just irks me no end.
My pretty sister, the narc, ALWAYS lands on her feet...smelling like a rose too. Go figure.

Any bets on a cancellation today from dear StephanMe?
I will share my pie.😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Puzzles me too. It's been in the works for months and they all knew it was going to happen. Why is there not a consistent strategy? All I can think of is that she decided she didn't need one. Rude awakenings indeed.

Reactions: 24
He's so funny, I just love him....and speaking of The Pethericks" (I know, we weren't, but it's an opportunity for my rant!)...I just posted on the thread about the Pethericks, saving Gwen and all, about Anna from Bordeaux Life being shown around the parts of Basmanignee not seen before and I was in such distress to see the clutter and ruin in so many rooms of that beautiful chateau. I thought Lalande was a mess!!!...so many gorgeous antiques and lovely furniture that is bought because they (mostly Billy) see it and just have to OWN it...then it's stuffed into an unused and run down room somewhere in the top floors and never seen again...until someone asks for a tour of the top floors and films it. At one point Michael joins them and when Anna says something about restoring some of the beautiful pieces, he says he doesn't have time to do that....WTF???...he doesn't have a job, why the hell can't he do it???...OMG!...rant over before I stroke out!...

I just watched that and the state of the place is unbelievable. What is it about these chateau owners who think it's ok to leave bolts of costly fabric just lying around unprotected? AT the mercy of rats, mice, bats and insects. Insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.