The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bizarre.

On the latest CD vlog, the comments have stopped 8 hours ago. That has never happened before for our Chatelaine's vlogs.

Even the previous vlog (about the famous collapsed ceiling) still gets new comments (the last one was posted 52 mn ago).

:unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What I find extremely odd in the whole litany of oddities is the latest Chateau DIY episodes suddenly popping up (not randomly, but in order of being shown on C4). The profile pic/avi looks like the real thing but there's no description of the channel if you delve into the "about" info. No mention of an official CDIY Y/T channel anywhere, no links to it.

You only find them by accident or by hearsay.

I'm not a great one for Conspiracy Theories but I wonder why this route has been chosen and by whom the decision was made. something doesn't feel quite above board. The show been sold internationally, although no firm commitment to when individual channels abroad might transmit. Why make something available for free and jeopardise a contract giving exclusive rights?

I can't believe the production company would make the series available out of kindness!
On YouTube it has its own channel as you say in order …

Reality - the production company delayed so much …. The owners themselves all have channels and have had visitors showing it all …

There’s no suprises other than some worked very hard during lockdown

Others ran the equivalent of a sponsored charity telethon …

And grifters there way out to a bank 🏦- in multiple countries unknown !!

Reactions: 11
I said back in July they should just play dumb, open the sluice gates and refill the lake. Look where that's gotten them. Are we the water police of their love?
Sounded like a better idea re the sluice gates.
I certainly don't care about their love.I wouldn't employ her tactics in obtaining it in anyway shape or form. I hope they last the course, just employ him elsewhere- not snorting and doing Beavis and Butthead impersonations behind the camera.

Someone asked if any Tattlers would watch Dan, if he didn't show the Shittoo. I would, the man has talent and has a go. I would enjoy watching a time-lapse of his renovations from start to finish. It's coming on apace.

Reality - the production company delayed so much …. The owners themselves all have channels and have had visitors showing it all …

Telethon! Absolute Gold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here’s a chance to spin Stephanoligy narrative - I don’t dislike her

It’s the grifting I’m annoyed with

Challenge
Include Hate in a sentence ONLY using the charlatans name

The hated Stephanie Jarvis - and her very lose lips 👄

….. let’s see if we can rid tattle of HER narrative 😀😀😀🙇‍♀️

😈
Well you are right we don't dislike her but we do love to critise her.

The hated SJ and her balding tripod's secret love affair.

i love to watch a drama. And SJ is throwing it at us 🙂

Bizarre.

On the latest CD vlog, the comments have stopped 8 hours ago. That has never happened before for our Chatelaine's vlogs.

Even the previous vlog (about the famous collapsed ceiling) still gets new comments (the last one was posted 52 mn ago).

:unsure:
Good work agent!
I'm heading towards the vlog to see if i can post something 😀

Reactions: 9
I can concur that there's something very violent in his presence, like a volcano ready to uncontrollably explode. It might be his background or relate to his mental health issues, but not someone I would prefer to hang out with much.
Thanks, @Clara Burnett …wow! That does explain a lot. I always thought the Doing It Ourselves video that was released after MPK’s second trip to Spain (to “move” Andrew) was really weird. Sadie filmed it while Pa and Ma Petherick were frantically working on the gardeners cottage…with MPK nowhere to be found. He made a brief appearance at the end to comment on their work (not even a “thank you”). In hindsight, after MPK was caught again in Spain, his family was probably trying to do everything they could to curtail a volcanic outburst. Or…he exploded in anger and they “jumped to attention” in an effort to calm him down. I agree…he’s had issues as a result of his background, mental health, or both. Anger issues can be scary…maybe Andrew saw that firsthand and decided he wouldn’t put up with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder what would happen to Lala if SJ got a better offer? If one of her insane superfans whisked her away to Venice and put her up in a better place, would everything grind to a halt?

On that topic, how many tattlers would still watch Dan if he didn't have anymore chateau footage?
What if the 'see through shirt' preacher came back for Philip. She literally threw him under the shirt there. It was so cringy to watch, it was almost like telling your favourite child to play nice and never mind the perv as he will soon be gone.
Employee protection is so high up on her agenda.

I would watch him. There are better Shittoo's out there, admittedly at the moment not as entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🤫 - that’s defo title worthy 🙇‍♀️

But which part of the cave are you referring to

The building site ::
In her
Grand salon
Back passage ( ok kitchen corridor)
The wash up area
Her bedroom
Her walk in closet
Her bathroom
Or
The new apartment ssss the patrons are paying for ???
😈
Marie's new flower studio in Haworth!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
J’accuse Ruby of being the mole! I’m sure he has a whole lot he would like to say! He’s seen it all!
Ahh yes....
Stephanie: "We can't see much under the mask"
Philip: "Would you like me to take it off?"
Stephanie: " You look like a Three Musketeer"
Philip: "Really?"
💘
Because she didn't tell the French authorities she was using volunteers for her own business which is against the French law ?
What if the 'see through shirt' preacher came back for Philip. She literally threw him under the shirt there. It was so cringy to watch, it was almost like telling your favourite child to play nice and never mind the perv as he will soon be gone.
@Maple fairy, Ruby has left for a better life with Selmar and Tatty. Ruby, made sure to burn the bridge. 🔥

1636456866101.png

@Subzero, Pictures of BJJ's arrival 9/20, toasting FRK, 10/20, gift grab 11/20. (picture credit @Linus)

BJJ arrival Linus.jpg

@LaFrancaise123, Lalande summer 2020 volunteers, Emily and Tomaz cleaning rooms for the b&b.

117990469_2400601750234479_497184770709655083_n.jpg

@Gibson It was so cringy... anything for a 💰.

BJJ and guest gift.png

walmart.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Steph and "And boyfriend Philip" 's relationship really is like all the renovations going on in Lalande : wonky, mismatched, quickly glued together, bound to fall appart but "oh well will do for now".

"And boyfriend Philip" better resells his expensive mouse painting to be able to buy a decent ring for Sa Majesté.
Will their wedding be financed by the patreons lol? The 5th highest donations bidder will have the chance to be a guest!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh... that poor body now😶 after a fractured sacrum a severed Achilles, various broken bits, including fingers (and no... I'm not an MMA fighter... these all can from the dangerous sport of... gardening- don't even ask... so dumb) the old bod... she ain't what she used to be🤫 so if I went out like that now.... instead of people rejoicing or even saying "well, I can't understand it - she's young, or even - she's worked hard" they would lock me up - or worse.... just feel 😔 SAD for me...youth - oh so wasted on the young...

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Not disagreeing about the delay in transmission (due to C4 scheduling as much as anything else when there was a slew of commissioned eps in the can and ready to go) just seems a bit odd/off from the rights' point of view. Almost at if done on the sky. I know that commissioning channels and production companies can get more than a bit touchy about their commissioned "babies"!

I was interested because it seemed weird. It's neither here nor there, really. The Chateau DIY channel has hardly taken Y/T by storm or broken the Internet!!!!

Reactions: 8
I would possibly go apoplectic if a Liberty's collab ever came to fruition...please don't let it be so!

Small world, isn't it? I dated a Gilman boy, he got asked to leave and ended up at Boy's Latin...the lowest rung of the fancy pants boys schools here.
Ahhh the hubs may have been the one last nail in his coffin to ask him to leave!! What was his name!! The hubs sat on the honor committee!😋 strange thing is - every. Single. Person he helped to kick out of school for cheating/lying/breaking the honor code in some way (he LITERALLY has never broken any rule in his life - the man love a rule, a line - lives getting in the back of a line - VERY funny story about that later) but every single one of those boys/now men.... 100% - all lawyers now🤣🤣🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know too well, too. The only thing I can add is, trust your gut. Trust what your ears hear. Trust what your eyes see. Trust it when your nerves curl. We are built to detect things we don't always understand, but we KNOW. Don't question whether what you know is true. It is true. It's the others who can't or don't want to see.
100% true, thank you!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.