The Chateau Diaries #82 The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what would happen to Lala if SJ got a better offer? If one of her insane superfans whisked her away to Venice and put her up in a better place, would everything grind to a halt?

On that topic, how many tattlers would still watch Dan if he didn't have anymore chateau footage?
And how many superfans would still watch?

Reactions: 7
Nati and Amaury kissing in Dan's vlog
Not gonna lie was obvious these two would have a thing together.

I need a lockdown to go through these threads. Haven't kept up to date with it. Fell free to tell me off if I disrupt the convo but wasn't Mary supposed to live with a young friend of hers? And what the duck is this cave she found as a studio? She always seem to find humide, rotten places so romantic and then she complains about feeling under the weather and puts a thousand clothes and carries a hot water bottle all the time. She really puts her whimsical old little village aesthetic goal first. Her cave looks like a murderer trap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Congratulations Dippy!
Today is Freedom Day - we are finally allowed to leave home. What to do first? We're quite excited!
Morning ::Coffee shop 🏬 and a stroll
-around to see new baby grandchild
Afternoon
A hot chocolate 🍫 and window shopping 🛍

Evening ….. cheeky jar somewhere quiet 🤫
😈😈😈😈😈

that's an awfull lot of work for our chatelaine who we love to hate.
Here’s a chance to spin Stephanoligy narrative - I don’t dislike her

It’s the grifting I’m annoyed with

Challenge
Include Hate in a sentence ONLY using the charlatans name

The hated Stephanie Jarvis - and her very lose lips 👄

….. let’s see if we can rid tattle of HER narrative 😀😀😀🙇‍♀️

😈

Of course, silly me 🤦‍♀️.
Thanks for the Welcome back. My darling nana (who passed away in May) would never have gotten over this latest revelation.
Her favourite saying was

"Deceitful lies will be your demise"
Oh I am terribly sorry for your loss
And your family’s

I know you both bonded over the diaries … which was a lovely thing for you to arrange for her

Again .. delighted you came back
Desperately sorry for your time away ♥♥♥
M

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe I’m a little late to this, I got a distinct feeling during the whole “Bridgerton” dress up escapade, the C4 camera crew / lady at the
time, was definitely not falling for SJ’s charms??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her cave looks like a murderer trap.
🤫 - that’s defo title worthy 🙇‍♀️

But which part of the cave are you referring to

The building site ::
In her
Grand salon
Back passage ( ok kitchen corridor)
The wash up area
Her bedroom
Her walk in closet
Her bathroom
Or
The new apartment ssss the patrons are paying for ???
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

In her
Grand salon
The wash up area
Her bedroom
Her walk in closet
Her bathroom
Or
😈
I was talking about Mary's flower studio but Stephanie definitely has the same issues. Living in a cold, mold filled château, making guests pay for it... Is a skill! Fascinating skill.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling that someone on the C4 end has proven a point with this last episode including Stephanie and son(sorry I meant Dutch Boyfriend). It’s almost like Stephanie thinks she’s the star ⭐ of their show but she’s not, they’ve shown her for the idiot that she is, it’s all in plain sight. When you then look at what the other chateau owners have achieved on limited budgets and then this owner sticks more lipstick 💄 on the 🐷 pig.
I’ve also noticed a lot of her fans are all commenting on the C4 ETTCDIY you tube videos. It’s like a message was sent, asking them to show their support so the program won’t drop her.
What I find extremely odd in the whole litany of oddities is the latest Chateau DIY episodes suddenly popping up (not randomly, but in order of being shown on C4). The profile pic/avi looks like the real thing but there's no description of the channel if you delve into the "about" info. No mention of an official CDIY Y/T channel anywhere, no links to it.

You only find them by accident or by hearsay.

I'm not a great one for Conspiracy Theories but I wonder why this route has been chosen and by whom the decision was made. something doesn't feel quite above board. The show been sold internationally, although no firm commitment to when individual channels abroad might transmit. Why make something available for free and jeopardise a contract giving exclusive rights?

I can't believe the production company would make the series available out of kindness!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And how many superfans would still watch?
See … I’ll offer a hypothesis

A lot of fans would still watch …. It’s the chateau life … they like 👍

Not necessarily her ….

Otherwise why are so many watching all the chateau mafia … there has to be at leaste 10 channels 😈

In her
Grand salon
The wash up area
Her bedroom
Her walk in closet
Her bathroom
Or
😈
I thought the "cave" comment was about MRK, the flowergirl? :unsure:

Reactions: 11
Ahh yes....

Stephanie: "We can't see much under the mask"
Philip: "Would you like me to take it off?"
Stephanie: " You look like a Three Musketeer"
Philip: "Really?"
💘
Philip arrives Sept 20, 2020 video. Mummeee leaves Nov 4, 2020 video. The Chateau Diaries: HALLOWEEN AT THE CHATEAU!!! - YouTube Philip and SJ immediately begin their liasion dangerous (as they've apparently been together 1 year) . Once Mummy returns to France and begins ruling the Garden Shed again, Philip will be given his walking papers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As I see it, the riff of MPK's art offer is not selling it good or bad but the fact it's left over from last year & hundreds of patreons never received t as promised. Yet again promises, promises.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I find extremely odd in the whole litany of oddities is the latest Chateau DIY episodes suddenly popping up (not randomly, but in order of being shown on C4). The profile pic/avi looks like the real thing but there's no description of the channel if you delve into the "about" info. No mention of an official CDIY Y/T channel anywhere, no links to it.

You only find them by accident or by hearsay.

I'm not a great one for Conspiracy Theories but I wonder why this route has been chosen and by whom the decision was made. something doesn't feel quite above board. The show been sold internationally, although no firm commitment to when individual channels abroad might transmit. Why make something available for free and jeopardise a contract giving exclusive rights?

I can't believe the production company would make the series available out of kindness!
Interesting indeed. Might it be one of the owners trying to create traction this way? Seems rather illegal...

Reactions: 11
MPK is selling his soul....I mean, his artwork!
This is a limited offer.
Get your own copy now!
He is raising funds to pay off his debts and for a trip to Madrid, Spain.
Interested parties may email Sheri Trotter.

💰 💰 💰 💰 💰
View attachment 855102
Are those not the Christmas card or Patreon card he was giving to patrons last year? I thought someone posted a photo of one and it looked similar

Reactions: 4
Interesting indeed. Might it be one of the owners trying to create traction this way? Seems rather illegal...
Precisely my thoughts. And, but this is surely a coincidence, really the only comments generated are those relating to the clapped out farmhouse delightful gentleman's residence chateau in the middle of nowhere.

I am almost inclined to ask Kindling or C4...

Not gonna lie was obvious these two would have a thing together.

I need a lockdown to go through these threads. Haven't kept up to date with it. Fell free to tell me off if I disrupt the convo but wasn't Mary supposed to live with a young friend of hers? And what the duck is this cave she found as a studio? She always seem to find humide, rotten places so romantic and then she complains about feeling under the weather and puts a thousand clothes and carries a hot water bottle all the time. She really puts her whimsical old little village aesthetic goal first. Her cave looks like a murderer trap.
She's lodging with Nichola the chef who writes the Incabella blog. Nichola did the food for the music workshops at Lalande
Agree re the studio. No windows. It would depress me. Marie seems happy enough though for now. I think she's got Goth tendencies. Shes in the right place 😁

I think we have all gone through the gamut of guesses. Everyone's been named once.

My money is on Selmar. 😁
Mary looks like she wanted to say a lot about the way things were ran too but couldn't because she knew she needed to play the Stephen's best friend card to grow her own patreon.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's lodging with Nichola the chef who writes the Incabella blog. Nichola did the food for the music workshops at Lalande
Agree re the studio. No windows. It would depress me. Marie seems happy enough though for now. I think she's got Goth tendencies. Shes in the right place 😁
Ha ! That's what I thought. I'd seen the Nicky before. Thought for a moment it was the crazy super fan Lalande defender on Facebook though.

I stopped reading here cause I can't even hate watch the chateau's vlog ever since the arrival of mister hedgehog. At least obnoxious Annie only comes for a few weeks. But wannabe aristocrat Philipp seems to think we want to listen to his pretend posh accent all day long.

• Heart
I guess I was suggesting more partnering with partners who would do all the distribution. Living in Asia outsourcing for european, australian or us based companies is huge. If SJ was open to it, she could have partnered with a company to do this all for her. I mean even Brenda was offering to do this.
Ah ok my apologies!

She wouldn't know where to start nor does she seem to have acquaintences who work in supply chain. A bit of research on the internet would give her much info but it would mean she wouldnt have time to look up procelain. 😀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.