Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
So did the hot water actually get fixed? Can you imagine how icy cold the water is? So no hot showers, no hot water to wash your hands while cooking, no hot water for washing up?

She should have just told the guys she'd call in a plumber and not asked them ... take charge lady! Though it seems like they were nearly done repairing before she even called and new all the details!

We see no signs of her helping in the kitchen. Though very interesting to see the Dana still has chateau access, so she must have been forgiven for her comment on PJ being young enough to be her son. Her and Natti are obviously very close. Looks like they had a good long gossip at the table there.

Reactions: 33

OneMoonbeam

Chatty Member
Just flying by....via broomstick....to see if the Patreons/subscribers are losing their collective sh*t over the bonus Patreon confessional. Yes. Yes they are and I am delighted because they can be far more annoying than the subjects of the vlogs themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
@Pippip my mother was a narcissist ... but she didn't love bomb. She didn't know how to give even a fake compliment. She was extremely critical. She LOVED being pampered. She was impossible to please, nothing was ever good enough or right. So a bit of a different ilk than SJ ... but then my mother never had people fawning over her like SJ does with her dad, and Gerry, and all her exes, and now all her fans. There are different types of narcissists. I can see my mother in IJ, some of SJ, but also other stuff too. My mom was extremely jealous of many people for many reasons ... she was even jealous of us kids having a relationship with our father, who never left her, even though as we kids got older and older we told him we would totally understand if he did, and we even encouraged him. She was very verbally abusive to him. I couldn't wait to leave home. And was glad that my adult life I lived a good distance from her, so only had to deal with short visits. I could handle 3-4 days of her, and then I'd crack and snap at her, and then of course, I was the bad guy. I had to really distance myself from her emotionally. She passed away in February of this year, and I grieved the lose of the mother I needed decades ago, so I haven't felt much sadness at her going.

• Heart

FlyByeNight

these chateau vlogs have been a wonderful escape for me,
I had similar experience. I don't want Covid, haven't gotten it yet, hope not to. Isolation is not easy. SJ's vlogs were entertaining in the early pandemic days. She got me to like pink + yellow + florals. (UGH! I mean come on I like BLACK! I return to my default position about those!) I also didn't detect the narcissism or lies right away.

I originally tripped over Tattle because I wondered who the hell is such good friends with exes for so long?! And so many people gifting so much to her! What is it about her? I Googled her and found Tattle.

I also started feeling questions about money. She filmed a video (in January 2020 I think?) about how she could buy a chateau in her 20s. We now know that video is full of omissions and lies. But I believed it at the time. As 2020 went on, I noticed things about money that didn't add up.

For someone who crafted a narrative that she didn't have resources, she sure showed a lot of evidence of having resources! To say the least.

The early threads here about SJ explain all. She has assets and resources. She just wants YOUR resources now.

If you look ONLY at the issue of money though, I'm not sure you really see the narcissism. ? You really have to see her unfiltered interactions with people, where she can't control everything you see and know. It's the early threads here where people share first-hand knowledge & experience, where you get the real tea about who SJ is.

It's okay. We see NOW.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Now that the B and B is officially closed for the winter, how does she justify continuing to pay the B and B staff (Natti, PhiPhi, Mary Poppins and the new cleaner) throughout the closed season. She has no reason to have these seasonal staff there now other than as paid companions.
Clearly, her friends are entertained and enjoy her hospitality but this isn't at her expense. It's easy to be a generous host when funded. by others. Similarly, her co- owners. her mother and Gerry are provided with free accommodation / renovation work.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ann G.

Chatty Member
Poor Stella ... she's not seen the light yet!

View attachment 853040
Lisa Oreilly
6 hours ago
Just watching chataue diy episode 28 in the UK they have said stephanie and Philip are a couple 🤔 loving seeing all the projects that I haven't see yet x

View attachment 853041
gh g
3 hours ago
Stephanie has made a video for her patrons saying that she and Philip have been lovers for a year or so.

View attachment 853042
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts
23 minutes ago
@gh g No she has not that is a falsehood

View attachment 853043
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts
23 minutes ago
they are not a couple

View attachment 853044
rosalie jackson
0 seconds ago
@Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts your incorrect, Stella.
It's like watching cult members being deprogrammed...first they're in denial...then reality sets in. Poor sods.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just watched Episode 28 ("The Dutch Boyfriend" episode).
It's interesting how BJJ talks, walks, acts, and moves a lot less effeminate on British TV than the vlogs.

bjj8.jpg

Leigh B
2 hours ago (edited)
@Lainie Weeks I think Philip is selective over everything and trying to mould himself to fit what he thinks Stephanie wants/needs. It’s like a teenager ‘liking’ the same things as a potential boy/girlfriend.

Lainie Weeks
4 hours ago
IMHO Philip is selectively straight. Straight if it means he can live a fairytale lifestyle with a certain fofolle chatelaine Youtube starlet !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I’m curious…was it because he was drunk, was it the conversation, or maybe his body language that made you uncomfortable around him?
I can concur that there's something very violent in his presence, like a volcano ready to uncontrollably explode. It might be his background or relate to his mental health issues, but not someone I would prefer to hang out with much.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Pno

VIP Member
I know I am pretty averse to liars but I no longer feel like watching any of the other chateau vloggers who were complicit in the deceit. I don’t want to watch Philip and Anna or Anna and Edd - they partook in the false bedroom arrangement for film…I feel we have all been lied to and made fools of. If you cannot respect your audience, don’t expect any respect back.
Oh I think Anna and Edd made it abundantly clear what they thought of the Support Squirrel with the taxidermy ‘gift’. Philip and Anna invited Marie but got the whole team because Marie needed a ride. I feel for Marie I would have been carsick listening to those two singing and gushing over one another. If memory serves me she was in the backseat with headphones on for most of the filming. The chateaux owners party this summer with the Antiques dealer couple was very telling. No one wanted SJ and her ward Phyllis there and if you remember they didn’t even have decent directions to find it which I still find hilarious. George gave them a pass after the rest of the owners left because SJ got the wallet out. Everyone outside of La Lande but save the Brussels guy seems very uncomfortable around Philip. Stephanie has to see this which is probably one of the reasons they haven’t traveled to Chez Pethrick. Those boys would have him for supper served up on a lovely Spode platter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pno

VIP Member
The vlogs have been afluster... I wish she actually didn't care what people were saying and just carried on as usual, if it is true that the breaking news of relationship is causing chaos. She's already told Patreons she wasn't comfortable w relationships on camera, going through the up and downs for all to see and comment on, so she tried to hide it . Ok, fine. Now just say that on the regular YT channel and get over it. I don't truly have the mental energy to truly care about some YouTubers lifestyle for ongoing length of time. Lol . Maybe if I was a Patreon but I'm not. Let's get on with the vlogs and life, love and laughter ... I'm not a Steph hater , even though I see her faults. I do enjoy the vlogs and wish they'd just face the reality of the outing head on and carry on with the vlogs. If anything I'd rather see her 2022 goal... consistent projects .
I guess she planned on ‘introducing’ Philip once he was her ex-gal pal.
Seriously between the bathtub and boudoir interviews and flimsy 100 stars and free Fanny and this is my ex and that is my ex she is now claiming Privacy?

• Heart
  • Haha

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Dan's vlog :

It's becoming more and more complicated to vlog at Lalande with the Lalanders.

Edward K
6 hours ago@escape to rural France , you should probably blur our the other Amauri/Natii kiss 2.11min like you did at 2.01…. Oops! Missed one! You’re part of the deceit and fraud at your work place. Kind of thought you had more integrity.

Ima Loose
1 hour ago
What do you mean? I thought it was lovely man hug from Armoury to Nati..whats wrong with it? They are a great team great vlog and great food.

Always one :

Denise Adams
13 hours agoStephanie said she would be doing more cooking after the last B&B guests left. This group was the last set of B&B guests. It's obvious that those making disparaging comments have found there way here via the hate site. Please move on, hate is not welcome here.

Bibi BonBon
1 hour ago
Don't call something a hate site just because you don't like what they are talking about.

Last edited:

Wee Donkey

I can't see the issue with the Honfleur bunch. So they got sponsorship. So they thank their patrons. If you don't want to support them, don't. Its not as if they spend a whole video brown nosing folks for sending crap, every week, or however often the do at Shitoo Lowlande. They have a style, and a sense of humour not to everyone's taste, but they get stuff done, and show gratitude, unlike others. Apart from their involvement with plant killer, not much wrong with them.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

The funny thing is, that SJ said last week that she was busy filming the next gift grab with Tatty and Selmar, before they left for the UK. She promised, on Friday, (the delayed Thursday flog) that it was a really good one. 🤪 This was filmed last Monday, 11/1 before the ceiling collapsed. They can't even get their lies straight.:unsure: Things are not going well. 💣
They have been busy strategizing all weekend and editing Cadeaux isn't a huge job, so it got pushed to last minute today and now he can't because of his laptop (or perhaps relationship stress???) It's what happens when you don't take your work serious, PJJ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
In her video Stefanny says "--I was contacted by a production company who make a French show called Bienvenue chez nous."

The French article quotes her saying "J’ai vu que TF1 cherchait des candidats, je me suis dit que ça serait une belle expérience--".
(I saw that TF1 was looking for candidates, I thought that it would be a nice experience--.)

So who contacted who there Steph? A little lie to your viewers to make yourself sound more important than you are? Because you wouldn't push yourself to be on TV, would you? :rolleyes:
The same way she "was contacted" by Christie's ! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
They are certainly struggling in very different ways then my generation, in all kinds of ways.
I'm Gen X, "The Forgotten Generation." It's fine- we like being in the shadows- we're a bunch of resilient latch-key survivors (except for Fanny). I do chuckle at the Boomer vs Millenial stuff (they are the same), and Gen Zs express, "The 80s was amazing! I wish I grew up back then!" Oh no, bebays, you would not survive a day in the 80s! No one had computers, cell phones, Amazon, credit cards, Instagram, parents (parents were more like adult people who just lived in your house- they had no real interest in what you were actually doing because they had their own lives- "just stay out of jail"), and it wasn't cool to be nor act gay. (My awesome cousin was gay, though, and I didn't care because he was hella awesome even though my uncle disowned him.) I can't even imagine trying to be a kid or young adult today where everything you do is all over social media.

• Heart

Subzero

I will also add that i think the Cadeaux should come to an end. They don't need anything and the amt of nonsense shipped ,only to cause further clutter is well, stupid and wasteful. Even with the money from the channel being donated to charity, anyone with ethical bone in their body would reach this conclusion . Being blind to the tackiness of encouraging being sent gifts , with the hopes of getting valuable ones...is well, tacky. They don't need a tacky gift channel to get gifts, viewers can send them things regardless. 🙄

• Heart

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I’m not sure if anyone has already posted this. The threads are moving so fast it’s possible I’m missing pages.

A song for Philip

CEAACA2B-F52C-4ECE-BA0A-A6D4E89DBAC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
@KiKiGee

That's odd.

Itsmyparty copied and posted one of our Tattlers' post on Dan's vlog comments section too...

itsmy party

33 minutes ago
If Denise Adams was a little more astute, she would realise that Dan is one of the few Chateaulanders that emerge with any respect and personal integrity here. She is representative of the intellectually challenged superfans that Fanny relies on to fund her shallow lifestyle. No wonder she has managed to pull the wool over their eyes for so long. Denise and her ilk deserve our sympathy as it must be a struggle to maintain that level of ignorance in the face of increasing evidence to the contrary.
Show less

• Wow
  • Heart