Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsPitstop

VIP Member
From the Chateau DIY vlog that 'outed' the couple:

zoe shutler
4 hours ago
French employment law - Romantic relationships at work “ If the relationship is between individuals at different levels of the professional hierarchy, a superior must not grant his romantic partner benefits or advantages that other employees do not enjoy. Beyond the disruption that this could create, it would also be a difference in treatment not related to an essential occupational requirement, lacking a legitimate justification in the sense intended by the law (art. L 1133-1)” Is Stephanie breaking French employment law is surely the issue here? Does Philip even have an employment contract? Is he self employed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Pippip

I imagine more people are coming on here to vent because Stephanie, sadly, is controlling the narrative on her YouTube page. I don’t think she realises that people respond better when you allow them to have their say when you have been deceitful. When she first ‘confessed’ after being outed by Channel 4, I admit, I was a little taken aback (more so by the fact that Philip wasn’t gay and because that they have no sexual chemistry, I thought they were just good friends) but I wasn’t upset with her, I did understand she can have a private life that is none of our business. I never minded, for example, that she never clarified her relationship with Mason, if she didn’t feel like doing that then I respected her decision. It was only after hearing about the fact that other chateau owners knew and that the whole song and dance about separate bedrooms (when they went away) was a ruse on camera to deflect suspicion, that is when I got annoyed. I don’t see her in the same light and maybe I am more offended because I supported her and really though she was an honest person. However, she is making it worse for herself, as are her attack dogs for calling people hateful for not appreciating the lies she told to us. She has handled it all in an incredibly immature way, especially redirecting her audiences attention to this website, hoping that they will overlook the deceit if she finds a way to appear the victim. This feels like the only safe space to voice our concerns and her actions are hers alone.

Also, just to add another observation, but most people don’t get to keep secrets for too long, especially people who put their lives on display for the public. I believe she should have thought she had quite a good run keeping it private for so long, it wasn’t going to be secret forever - people talk.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pansygirl

Chatty Member
bDb5c_E7EQb603BuRZxxhKnw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Capt. Molyneaux
49 minutes ago
Mme makes $32k a month fr patreon and wont call professional plumbers? I dont get it. ~~ Where's Cheri? Still reading Colette? ~~ And who were the 15 guests in black tie? LaLande is screwball, Dan, so watch yer step.....and raise the ante !

Yes where was she?

• Haha
So, to move this train along...
Question #34,589
I could care less about the gift gag today, but I bet a pie ( yeah, yeah, I always win and never get a pie...what's that about? 🤔) that the CD tomorrow will be "postponed" unless the charlatan already has footage in the can.

She SO wants to climb under the covers and hide now. Surprisingly, she thought it was all exciting and fun and games when she THOUGHT ( Wrong!!!) that no one would figure out that her and her fiance' (😂😂😂😂😁) were in a sexual re!ationship. When she hoped she was pulling the wool over everybody's eyes ( not OURS ) she was happy, happy happy. Really, if she had just not thrown all the sly hints that they were together and not included him in Every trip and vlog !!!! Every picnic for two....you know? You can't want to put it out there and then lie about wanting it private. What she DOES... what she FILMS and then what comes out of her mouth is like being on two different planets! Reality and Stephany Land ( or crazy town as I like to refer to it). BJJ will SO much be in the comments with well wishes from her stupid, rabid, Super fans from this point on, that SJ will get sick of it!! It has to be about HER. Not Him.

I think it is shitty ( pun intended), that SJ and her child flew the coop when the going got rough and left the
Black Tie affair and the CONSTANT plumbing failures to mostly Dan and Amaury.

SJ is a CONSTANT failure.
She needs to sell that wreck that she has created to some fool with all the tat inside, confiscate all the money ( which she kinda has anyway), take her toys (Snorts), and go away.
She will be gone from there almost till next April anyway.
Just sell out now.
Selmar is looking for a place.😏😉
YOU WIN A PIE!!!! (again).

Chateau Unwrapped!15 minutes ago
Hello everyone! I’m so sorry that I have to postpone tonight’s Cadeaux to Wednesday. As you all know, I’m going back and forth between France and the Netherlands, because of my musical rehearsals. Just now, on the train, my laptop broke and I’m unable to finish and post Cadeaux in time. I’m going to try and find a solution and as there’s a regular Chateau Diaries tomorrow, I’ll post this one on Wednesday. Love, Philip

• Haha
  • Wow

JuiceyLoo

It’s really … an odd but I thank them for it .. sensation

When I get likes 👍 hearts ♥ ect for posts back in thread 🧵 9 or 34

Someone’s deep reading 📖 the threads !!😈
I posted the link to the 1 sole video I’ve posted on YouTube a few threads back, just a 1 1/2 min video of a hot chocolate bomb I made, and the views have gone up considerably in the 48 hours. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome lurkers, flying monkeys, super fans and all!! Please watch my 1 lonely video and get me monetized…you’ll be doing your part in keeping a single mom off the pole. 😝🤣🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

DamoiseauC

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Subzero

Philip has had it made up until now. He's been able to travel all around France, visit Tuscany, NYC, London, and Barbados, enjoy really good food and wine , and stay in chateaux for over a year now. In terms of the good life, not bad for someone who's just turned 25.

I also feel he will have his heart broken. He is in love with Stephanie and is too young to be cynical about what future potential the relationship has . He's all hedgehogs, rainbows and porcelain .

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Philip has had it made up until now. He's been able to travel all around France, visit Tuscany, NYC, London, and Barbados, enjoy really good food and wine , and stay in chateaux for over a year now. In terms of the good life, not bad for someone who's just turned 25.

I also feel he will have his heart broken. He is in love with Stephanie and is too young to be cynical about what future potential the relationship has . He's all hedgehogs, rainbows and porcelain .
Just an observation…many of us here (including myself) are older and wiser. So many times it seems like we point out the obvious. Like, just about everyone here on Tattle said the MPK and Andrew relationship wouldn’t last. And, it’s clear the SJ and Snorts relationship will eventually run its course (probably sooner rather than later). It might seem like we’re cynical or “hateful”…but we’ve seen this time and again in our own life experiences. And we’re far enough removed from the players (excluding @Clara Burnett !) that it’s easy for us to see things for what they are. Unfortunately, younger people like MPK and Snorts are figuring it out on their own as we watch…the hard way.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
As Sandra Bullock said " I can't have earned this, I must have worn you all down!", 😈
The champagne is on me 🍾

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Just saw Dan's latest vlog, and was wondering whether it is a good thing that SJ wasn't running around in one of her flimsy dressing gowns? What help could she give? But then of course the question, did she leave the freezing and leaking chateau to go somewhere warm with her lover, and have the others do the tough work, under less than acceptable conditions? Why the heck are they all staying on? Maybe the salaries aren't that bad?
She asked Dan if he needed anything from Gran Frais for the dinner. Closest Gran Frais is in Chateauroux. So yes, probably went somewhere warm where the plumbing is not falling apart after years of neglect.

Was the Q & A posted on Tattle pages or was the feedback from Incognito Patroens? At this point may I offer a big thank you to all of the eyes and ears who share their gems 💎 of info with us... you are all incredible 🥰
It's getting increasingly more difficult to snif around without raising any eyebrows.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I guess the truth hurts. They just can't help themselves and posted my quote three times from a fake YT account. I do love bibi Bon Bon. ♥
itsmy party
34 minutes ago
The funny thing is, that SJ said last week that she was busy filming the next gift grab with Tatty and Selmar, before they left for the UK. She promised, on Friday, (the delayed Thursday flog) that it was a really good one. 🤪 This was filmed last Monday, 11/1 before the ceiling collapsed. They can't even get their lies straight.:unsure: Things are not going well. 💣

Hide reply

View attachment 854142
South Loup River Homestead
30 minutes ago
Let me suggest If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! If you think you can do better start your own channel!

View attachment 854143
Bibi BonBon
13 minutes ago
@South Loup River Homestead So you think deceiving your viewers is nice?

View attachment 854144
Jacqueline Reynolds
6 minutes ago
Seriously some of you are pathetic. No one is deceiving anyone. The ceiling fell down on Sunday 31st before they filmed next days Cadeaux. Thats why it went out as a live instead. There was no filming of tonights Cadeaux on Monday. They are generally still editing the vlogs on the days they go out so Philip was obviously going to do it on the train journey. The laptop broke. The end

View attachment 854145
P V
1 hour ago
Wow things are really falling apart there. Good thing you have patrons supporting you. Your day job is falling behind...

Hide 8 replies

View attachment 854146
Jacqueline Reynolds
1 hour ago
He doesnt get paid for editing the Cadeaux videos. And Patreons dont pay his wages anyway

View attachment 854147
Kate West-Douglas
1 hour ago
Geez, that's not very kind. 👎

View attachment 854148
Zachary Andrew
1 hour ago
Sometimes in life things happen out of anyone's control... like you becoming a hateful person. 🤘

View attachment 854149
itsmy party
47 minutes ago
The funny thing is, that SJ said last week that she was busy filming the next gift grab with Tatty and Selmar, before they left for the UK. She promised, on Friday, (the delayed Thursday flog) that it was a really good one. 🤪 This was filmed last Monday, 11/1 before the ceiling collapsed. They can't even get their lies straight.:unsure: Things are not going well. 💣

View attachment 854150
M P
41 minutes ago
@itsmy party you are insane

View attachment 854151
Beth Pugh
33 minutes ago (edited)
@M P my thoughts exactly, Stephanie never even mentioned filming a Cadeaux with Tattiana and Selmar!

View attachment 854152
Bibi BonBon
20 minutes ago (edited)
@Beth Pugh It was mentioned in the patrons Q&A this weekend. You'll see, the next Cadeaux will be with Selmar and Tattiana who are leaving for the UK to wait for the sale of their own chateau to come through. I guess Philip was too busy to edit this weekend, with all the excitement of the reveal of their relationship going on....

View attachment 854153
Bibi BonBon
18 minutes ago (edited)
@Jacqueline Reynolds So what does he get paid for? Being her boyfriend?

View attachment 854154
Joy Eddlemon
14 minutes ago
@Bibi BonBon TROLL

View attachment 854155
Joy Eddlemon
14 minutes ago
Get out of my happy place TROLL
KISS-ASS JOY

Joy Eddlemon

1 hour ago
Phillip, in this comment section, Bibi Bonbon has put a link to a Patreon video. 🤔🤔There’s your Patreon mole.

• Haha
  • Wow

MojoDublin

VIP Member
Truly :: no space suits
They walk amongst us !!!!

I was there for 11 days and had NO IDEA! You are both so LOVELY and professional. Philip said he was spoken for and left it at that... so so sweet! I am inspired. I have younger men who approach me often that I discount because of what might happen in the future but you're right, we have to seize today's happiness!

• Haha
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
I guess the truth hurts. They just can't help themselves and posted my quote three times from a fake YT account. I do love bibi Bon Bon. ♥

itsmy party

34 minutes ago

Hide reply

7CGqW7HPcxi6FCrWAJrAlGL9=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

South Loup River Homestead
30 minutes ago
Let me suggest If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! If you think you can do better start your own channel!

OUd3h6kAX8UYN-hTx_Cz-yfG=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Bibi BonBon
13 minutes ago
@South Loup River Homestead So you think deceiving your viewers is nice?

D8JMxTiwhROtthz2l16qQZOQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jacqueline Reynolds
6 minutes ago
Seriously some of you are pathetic. No one is deceiving anyone. The ceiling fell down on Sunday 31st before they filmed next days Cadeaux. Thats why it went out as a live instead. There was no filming of tonights Cadeaux on Monday. They are generally still editing the vlogs on the days they go out so Philip was obviously going to do it on the train journey. The laptop broke. The end

b-CL4td8DnejCyFfoNZKkrcQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

P V
1 hour ago
Wow things are really falling apart there. Good thing you have patrons supporting you. Your day job is falling behind...

Hide 8 replies

D8JMxTiwhROtthz2l16qQZOQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jacqueline Reynolds
1 hour ago
He doesnt get paid for editing the Cadeaux videos. And Patreons dont pay his wages anyway

m4WYQcON4QZ_zKQt6Su644iw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kate West-Douglas
1 hour ago
Geez, that's not very kind. 👎

6SyiqvgENS0p6cX7rT9TWHEg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zachary Andrew
1 hour ago
Sometimes in life things happen out of anyone's control... like you becoming a hateful person. 🤘

0pZoHj-M2UjtgOBThOYrmrZw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

itsmy party
47 minutes ago

19xTfoQxvUEDuXazwtSU5JdA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

M P
41 minutes ago
@itsmy party you are insane

FqKE6YKdDWsjj6qa76weEvF0=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Beth Pugh
33 minutes ago (edited)
@M P my thoughts exactly, Stephanie never even mentioned filming a Cadeaux with Tattiana and Selmar!

Bibi BonBon
20 minutes ago (edited)
@Beth Pugh It was mentioned in the patrons Q&A this weekend. You'll see, the next Cadeaux will be with Selmar and Tattiana who are leaving for the UK to wait for the sale of their own chateau to come through. I guess Philip was too busy to edit this weekend, with all the excitement of the reveal of their relationship going on....

Bibi BonBon
18 minutes ago (edited)
@Jacqueline Reynolds So what does he get paid for? Being her boyfriend?

xtP6aDAJX-yE4se98wCPKv8g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Joy Eddlemon
14 minutes ago
@Bibi BonBon TROLL

xtP6aDAJX-yE4se98wCPKv8g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Joy Eddlemon
14 minutes ago
Get out of my happy place TROLL

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett "more difficult to sniff around" by your agents? Is there a siege goin'on at the chateau?
Not just at the shittoo, I'm afraid. I have always known that me spilling the beans could have consequences for others in her orbit that are less driven by a sense of justice. I feel bad for those who that get hurt by the suspicions and badmouthing, other than the ones responsible for her mess.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jeeves

VIP Member

Hello everyone! I’m so sorry that I have to postpone tonight’s Cadeaux to Wednesday. As you all know, I’m going back and forth between France and the Netherlands, because of my musical rehearsals. Just now, on the train, my laptop broke and I’m unable to finish and post Cadeaux in time. I’m going to try and find a solution and as there’s a regular Chateau Diaries tomorrow, I’ll post this one on Wednesday. Love, Philip
This is allegedly his job - this is how she justifies paying him. If he isn't getting his job done, then she needs to replace him with someone who is able to do the job they are paid for. No excuses - It's what happens in the real world.

• Heart

Gibson

VIP Member
Congratulations @ComtesseRose 👏 .A two day thread! Hedgehogs rule!.
I hope Mrs G doesn't buy me any Hedgehog related stuff for Christmas. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

KiKiGee

VIP Member

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Ann G.

Chatty Member
Thank you! That cleared it right up...there are 81 comments now..
One of the commenters on the DIY show has shared the link to the patreon vlog where she discusses her relationship. Madame might be best served by acknowledging her relationship on the CD vlog and then moving on. People feel slighted by her acting as if nothing was going on between them on their many overnight outings together and the pretense that went on to sustain such a lie. Rather than putting on such a ruse, she could have easily just not made a production about them each retiring to separate bed chambers....people wouldn't have cared a whit had she not endeavored to be deceptive. Now she has to clean up a mess that needn't have been made in the first place.