The Chateau Diaries #81 Octo-Oedipus: being straight to ingratiate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chatelaine from the HMN has lived a lot--even though she never speaks about her love life-we all know about M Potts,Nic (with the bag on his head) ,Mason (the one looking at the sun),the guy she was married to and currently Mr. Hedgehog. Not bad for an extremely shy girl....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When Squirrel threw out the question and comment about getting married (his own, not a patron!) it was truly cringeworthy and funny to see SJ’s reaction. What a way to put her on the spot…in a LIVE CHAT!!! How stupid! Whether it was a joke or an attempt to corner her…just goes to show this guy is a complete idiot and/or way too immature. Before the live chat began, she should have told him to keep his personal comments to himself. SJ needs to move on from him as quickly as possible and try to contain the damage. I agree, I think she’s already laying the groundwork for a split…maybe started even before the show aired? Possibly Snorts could sense this and was the one to make sure their relationship was announced on the show, in a last ditch effort to secure his place?
i think so too...she is ready to move on from their covid lockdown fling...she is already bored...but feeling guilty...she wants to resume her traveling...alone...meet new people...and he is desperate to hold on...to his bisexual experience...and his dream of becoming king of the castle...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
????????? Huge amounts of work?????
Lots of shoddy work that either never gets finished or has to be completely redone.
Next time you are in the VIP lounge I am cutting you off after the second drink. Lol 😉

Oh and at many places here in America....if you are the boss you better not get caught having sex with an employee. My son works at a large corporation and it got out that two employees had started a relationship and they both summarily got fired.
When you employ someone and then have sex with them, it screams "taking advantage" of your position.
Or in Snorts case... Prostitution.
Europeans are a bit more laid back about it than America, but the sue/fire/woke culture is gradually seeping in.......

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The chatelaine from the HMN has lived a lot--even though she never speaks about her love life-we all know about M Potts,Nic (with the bag on his head) ,Mason (the one looking at the sun),the guy she was married to and currently Mr. Hedgehog. Not bad for an extremely shy girl....
And then you left some fine characters out!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Arfarf said:
Oh and at many places here in America....if you are the boss you better not get caught having sex with an employee. My son works at a large corporation and it got out that two employees had started a relationship and they both summarily got fired.
When you employ someone and then have sex with them, it screams "taking advantage" of your position.
Or in Snorts case... Prostitution.
Europeans are a bit more laid back about it than America, but the sue/fire/woke culture is gradually seeping in.......
* Lalalande is hardly a corporation. It's a family business at best. The lalalanders could all be f*#%king together for all we know. Aren't others already doing it besides SJ & PJ? Granted, they should keep it clean in the videos.
* Prostitution is pushing it.
* No, not laid back in big corporations.
* When "woke" meant putting the spotlight on inequalities, it was useful. Crying wolf for just about everything and anything results in help no longer being delivered.

Shoot me!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So, even when busy, it is very unlike Dan to not put out a vlog, or at least an explanation. Which makes me feel he's gotten tied into this whole relationship mess. I wonder if they have shut him down until they figure out where the leaks of information are within the chateau .... whose chatting to who that are Clara's eyes and ears? I wonder if he's become a suspect.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
This has got to be a “speed record” for a thread! Not even 48 hours yet, and almost time for a new one…Wow!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh hell yes !!!
Tradies are hard to get and when I had the gutters done this year , what with "lock downs" and all ........ I made mine scones , jam and cream and they were "over come" they said nobody does that !
The guys worked late until they finished and were so nice to have around --- they were full of scones and happy !
I'd best get busy in the kitchen for my plumbers then. By the way do plumbers prefer normal cream in their scones or clotted cream?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So, even when busy, it is very unlike Dan to not put out a vlog, or at least an explanation. Which makes me feel he's gotten tied into this whole relationship mess. I wonder if they have shut him down until they figure out where the leaks of information are within the chateau .... whose chatting to who that are Clara's eyes and ears? I wonder if he's become a suspect.
If he has become a suspect, which I highly doubt, they better look beyond. It's not Dan. I like the guy, maybe even better in real life, and I support what he's trying to do. I don't agree with his adherence to SJ but appreciate his fear of falling when he doesn't. She has been his ticket to what he is now and if I was asked to pick one in her entourage capable to stand on his own feet it would be Dan. Now if only he would stop gardening...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I think everyone is taking the Wedgewood room way too serious, they have to pitch start to finish projects to the production company, it was all for the cameras, no one would really glue plaster cameos to the wall, it’s like all her mates who were already couples being at her ‘singles’ weekend, it’s not real it’s play acting 😄

Reactions: 3
New thread name suggestion:
-“Welcome to the hate site”
The song Karn Evil 9 by Emerson, Lake & Plamer jumped into my brain after reading this excellent suggestion.

Welcome back, my friends
To the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside

Soon the Gypsy Queen
In a glaze of Vaseline
Will perform on guillotine
What a scene! What a scene

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think everyone is taking the Wedgewood room way too serious, they have to pitch start to finish projects to the production company, it was all for the cameras, no one would really glue plaster cameos to the wall, it’s like all her mates who were already couples being at her ‘singles’ weekend, it’s not real it’s play acting 😄
I’m convinced the Wedgewood Room was nothing more than a “set” created just for the show. It was a small and manageable project that could be completed from start to finish for the cameras. Just wondering how long it will be before it all comes down?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.