The Chateau Diaries #81 Octo-Oedipus: being straight to ingratiate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-kS2D53govoX0-tu_XIOfvzQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Judith Long
46 minutes ago
Phillip is gay and not Stephanie's boyfriend, just someone who lives and helps at the chateau!

s

w8hmdACcYLuGC7ZTikVK3vCg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Lainie Weeks
46 minutes ago
Oh Judith, Judith. Stephanie thought so too, until Philip tried to kiss her! Apparently Marie put him up to it in the first place. I know it's hard to believe, but it's the truth. Steph confessed it all in a Q&A last night for the patrons. Every time they've travelled together lately and pretended to be staying in separate rooms, it was all fake.

7X9tf4qQ_f70bWAtJMrQLHCo=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Muriel Kramer
41 minutes ago
@Lainie Weeks The thing I don't understand is why they decided to play this charade. I'm so very happy for both of them, but being deliberately misled to believe the opposite feels weird! And after so long! I could've understood keeping it under wraps for the first weeks/months, but all this time? We see that they make each other happy and have very similar interests and passions, what would they be afraid of?

-kS2D53govoX0-tu_XIOfvzQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Judith Long
39 minutes ago
@Lainie Weeks That is just crazy!!!!! Did not watch the Q&A but I sure will now.

Lainie Weeks
29 minutes ago
@Muriel Kramer I think Stephanie is embarrassed of the relationship, in a way. In any case she's not in love with a capital L, and she doesn't think this would be long-term. She probably never wanted to have to deal with all her fans and patrons saying they thought Philip was gay, etc. But she should never have roped all the other chateau owners and Lalanders into the charade. Aie aie aie.

OUd3h6kAX8UYN-hTx_Cz-yfG=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Bibi BonBon
23 minutes ago

Lainie Weeks
19 minutes ago
IMHO Philip is selectively straight. Straight if it means he can live a fairytale lifestyle with a certain fofolle chatelaine Youtube starlet !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why doesn't Stephanie describe their relationship as lovers? They are sleeping in the same bed so they can't be in the dating phase. I am sure she really hates the chateau and living there. She has no way to escape it now, since she has become a slave to YT and Patreon money. Her constant traveling shows how she can't wait to get away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
After many months away, the Chateau DIY episode this week drew me back. I'm not sure I can stomach a daily Christmas advent calendar with the two "lovebirds"🤮

The patron Q&A that @Mojo Dublin posted was very revealing. Not only does she own a "flappy bird" she came over like one with BJJ's questions. The silence and looks said more that her words ever could 😂
Really wish the Body Language Guy could review the last Patron video. She kept looking down every time her ‘relationship’ was mentioned.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
From Chateaux DIY comments

View attachment 852181
Yzabel Braun
1 hour ago
So, she drained her lake many years ago and has to spend tens of thousands of euros to get it back. Now, she drains her pond when she KNOWS water authorities will be on her case. Sometimes I wonder what goes through this woman's head.

View attachment 852182
Patricia Nolan
1 hour ago
And who paid for the draining of the second lake? How is that part of restoring the Chateau?
Those are timely questions --for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chateaux DIY not only outs them but now has a comment section that looks a lot like Tattle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I also wanted to point out that at the beginning of the vlog about the single ladies weekend two years ago her words “Its a catastrophe“ (when we were first introduced to Amaury) Always a catastrophe as we have become aware. She could find employment in Nigeria as a catfish as everything becomes a catastrophe to elicit sympathy and $$$$.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In my post I meant to say that I don’t mind her using her YouTube revenue as she sees fit. She has earned that fair and square. Patreon money is another kettle of fish!
I totally agree with you, the YouTube revenue is one thing. She made a vlog and uploaded it…she’s being compensated for a product. She earned it and can do anything she wants with that money…I don’t have an issue with it. And I agree that Patreon money is a different story. My issue, however, is no one knows where the YouTube income ends and the Patreon money begins. As far as we know, it’s all jumbled together in one big messy pot.

Welcome. I agree, I also feel you cannot be honest and call her out, which is what brought me here too. When I studied psychology and learnt about narcissism, I also learnt about enablers (in psychological slang they are called 'flying monkeys'). Enablers are all about protecting the narcissist from taking accountability and even attacking others who call the narcissist out. They are often unhinged and abusive, so you have to ignore that, as they will protect the narcissist at all costs. They can't even call her out on the fact she lied, when you consider the fact she often lied and pretended they were always sleeping in separate bedrooms when they went away - that is deceitful. However, the narcissist's ability to always play the victim and incite protective responses from others, is what is causing her to try and deflect the viewers attention away from her lies and redirect them to this site, playing the victim and calling it a 'hate' site.
👍 the hate site depiction...well...many here are brutally honest...clever and articulate. she clearly reads...and it stings...hits a bit too close one assumes. but really...fellow tattlers...who really cares what she thinks or says...I try to look at all sides before forming an opinion...as many do here...so consider the source...she’s shown who she is...and how she operates...she is running scared...as well she should be.

🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝🏝

The brave stood forward
And my guess is
A lot more besides only .. they don’t post

But success … farmhouse down 2 patrons 🏝💩😈

I can see the Q&A in the vimeo app for FireTV. But it won't let me watch it. It's incredibly choppy & constantly flashes up "unable to play video". It wouldn't let me watch it at all while it was live.

While I entirely agree it's unfair that non patrons are stealing your YouTube links. If we can't watch these videos in a convenient way (and on the phone isn't convenient).

I don't see any reason for Mum & I to remain patrons.
Sorry M I have been MIA enjoying bonfire/birthday festivities and popping in to read a few messages (especially H's grumpy ones) and have gone back to the beginning of Tattle as well after the dressing down about newbies should be reading from the beginning. Please don't bust me down to Member 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s right! Makes me wonder if Squirrel’s comments about “weddings” in the Live Chat was actually a reference to Tattle? Perhaps a joke that fell flat?

Maybe SJ really should consider a big La La Lande wedding. Think of the revenue generation! The gifts! The publicity! The content! The opportunities are endless! 😆 Who would be in the wedding party? Maid of Honor? Would MPK walk her down the aisle? Could be the YouTube event of the year!

View attachment 852131
Perfect just make sure you use a toilet before you go!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her big mistake was creating a not for profit from her P earnings and insisting on letting her patrons be involved. If only she had just created a video a week and paid up her taxes......well hindsight is a wonderful thing. 😂

Reactions: 19
I agree, I think her appearing uncomfortable had less to do with her reaction to the info being made public than what she feels (or doesn't) about the relationship itself. Surely if she felt confident in the relationship it would be more of a relief for it to be out in the open, especially if has been 'a long time'?
It's a control thing.

I totally agree with you, the YouTube revenue is one thing. She made a vlog and uploaded it…she’s being compensated for a product. She earned it and can do anything she wants with that money…I don’t have an issue with it. And I agree that Patreon money is a different story. My issue, however, is no one knows where the YouTube income ends and the Patreon money begins. As far as we know, it’s all jumbled together in one big messy pot.
The BnB has never broken even so how is it now supporting the additional workforce of Chef Dan and extra cleaner? They didn’t even have a full season. There is no way her YT monies can cover the rest and afford the luxurious vacations (now for two) and all of the shopping and we know there is much more that is not filmed. I really wish someone would finally look into all of the lies she has been spewing since the first great lie back in covid of Mummie and I can’t afford food.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There better be an explanation for her YouTube family

Flickle sort of ppl

They don’t like red herrings - especially when the fought off - questions on her behalf …

Only to be the brunt of her joke

You should have known

Tattle was saying it 😈🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️
Yes, I guess that answers her question to her patrons to advise her about talking about it on the vlog. It's one thing that we are talking about her on this hate site, but now that it's leaked to her beloved platform she better change strategy.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Teabag has had a "get out of jail free" pass thanks to his friend Fanny. When Mr Know-it-all diagnosed and then "treated" a respiratory disorder for his chicken, I was surprised that he didn't consider Avian Flu. France has ordered a poultry lock down in the past 2 days.

• Wow
👍 the hate site depiction...well...many here are brutally honest...clever and articulate. she clearly reads...and it stings...hits a bit too close one assumes. but really...fellow tattlers...who really cares what she thinks or says...I try to look at all sides before forming an opinion...as many do here...so consider the source...she’s shown who she is...and how she operates...she is running scared...as well she should be.
I agree, she should be and apparently is scared. I however think that she will calm down when she realizes the money is not fading and her avid fans will help her through. It won't save the relationship, especially when you consider how yesterday's Q&A was perceived in general: him being invested in it for the long run, she acts embarrassed and refuses to actually commit. But it will save her. SJ always survives these storms.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Really wish the Body Language Guy could review the last Patron video. She kept looking down every time her ‘relationship’ was mentioned.
there is a German guy on tv who s doing basically the same thing. Maybe we can hire him?

71vhGuxcylS.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.