The Chateau Diaries #81 Octo-Oedipus: being straight to ingratiate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to the brand new walls!!!
The only positive in the remake of that entryway, is the fact that Ian identified where the humidity came from, and the walls were replastered. BUT, the original problem hasn't been fixed, so humidity will continue to seep in. What-a-waste-of-money!

Reactions: 17
Anybody remember this picture, which made the gangsta grannies wild and crazy?!
She had been in a relationship with Phyllis since September, yet by May still let her fans to believe there was a chance with Sir Trotter (and that was before his cry-me-a-gay-river-vlog!)
How they all must be dissapointed, first that Sir Trotter is gay, then that La Jarvis has taken the wee Phyllis as a paramour.
How wonderfully deceitful... ;) #BaitingForMoney #YouStillOweStephanie500Euros
View attachment 852459
just look how thighs his jeans are. They are so tight. If Paul has tight jeans too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brother Pathetic does deserve some credit for having cracked the code that made SJ "famous": put your camera on someone else and make fun of them as much as you can. His latest vlog shows Alexander from start to finish without even a glimpse of the vlogger himself. Instead he is joined by his buddy/employee Sean, who also shoots from the hip towards Alexander. SJ's teachings might have been lost on TrotterBoy, his brother listened...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So the Honfleurs now start their premiering vlog with a very fake, badly acted payed sponsorship? Just when things couldn't get worse....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Off topic somewhat but can you order meds in Europe such as Michael has without a prescription? Antibiotics, pain meds and anti inflammatories? Why would they not call a vet or at least the farmer that is close by🤔

Reactions: 10
Brother Pathetic does deserve some credit for having cracked the code that made SJ "famous": put your camera on someone else and make fun of them as much as you can. His latest vlog shows Alexander from start to finish without even a glimpse of the vlogger himself. Instead he is joined by his buddy/employee Sean, who also shoots from the hip towards Alexander. SJ's teachings might have been lost on TrotterBoy, his brother listened...
Sean-shoots from the hip--he should be quiet since he releases the most boring vlogs on you tube.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok ok. Voyeur wasn't the right word. But the pain expressed through the word "deceipt" over and over is really over the top.
It's usually reserved for when your best friend has been hooking up with your boyfriend behind your back.
Deciding how someone should feel isn't your call. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Reactions: 7
Still getting through backlog of posts, my goodness, so many!

As others have already said, I think she made a mistake in making like they slept in different rooms. But her downfall is ironically is that she is so open. She could have just shot the rooms available. But no, she wants to make it fun and shares who will have which room! So, that puts her in a situation of sharing hers, Marie's and well then, what about Philip? She had to make it like Philip had a room or it would be indicating to all , that Philip was sharing a room. Unless of course, Steph is very traditionally old fashioned and still wasn't sleeping with Snorts in January? 2.5 months in... ?

Off topic somewhat but can you order meds in Europe such as Michael has without a prescription? Antibiotics, pain meds and anti inflammatories? Why would they not call a vet or at least the farmer that is close by🤔

I thought the same. Another case of "doing it ourselves" ... I do hope the chicken gets better though

Last edited:
Just seen Dan's vlog. All I can say is Bloody Hell!
Water leaks, full Chateau, having to cook dinner and plumb.
Why! Why? Why?!
Surely sort plumbing out and give guests money back so they can go elsewhere.

I've never been striven to call someone a stupid cow in my life, but her and her Co owners are stupid grifters. They should be ashamed of themselves for this.

More concerned about her love life and having a boyfriend rather than sorting out the comfort of her guests.

Patronage of a defunct Chateau is worth jackshit!

How many hot water bottles does 30000€ a month buy? Answers on a postcard.

UK Tattlers will be familiar with the wagatha Christie story. Hope Clara's contact doesn't fall foul of something similar.

A Football wag suspected another one of leaking stories about her to the press. To test her suspicion she made up a story and only told the one person and the story ended up in the papers. Hence the nickname wagatha Christie.
Equally as pathetic! Like either of them were worth it.

She must think she was worth something if she is setting traps. She isn't and it isn't going to make front page of The Daily Snail. It may do if they investigate her running of a non standard B&B amongst other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All antibiotics are definitely prescription only everywhere in Europe but it is relatively easy to get them if you plan to travel, for example. Trotter boy gave some dangerous misinformation again when talking about azithromycin as COVID treatment. Studies show that it has no effect on COVID-19.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Dan has a video out:

Busy filming for C4 (as previously explained)
Lots of cooking at the chateau one for (I counted) 15 - Amoury helping,
plumbing stuff with Amoury, at the chateau, no hot water at all, when its full of guests - fair play, they are funny together!
then cooking for a birthday the next day- black tie 6 course meal - went well
Dan is the man. He managed to squeeze all of that into just over 7 minutes of vlog and made great use of time lapse. He and Amoury should charge madame plumber's rates. Dan should bill her depending on his tasks--personal chef rate, gardener/handyman & plumber.

Reactions: 19
there are certain strong pain meds and anti-inflammatories we need a prescription for depending on the active substance, ant-biotics are prescription only.

Reactions: 10
Yes, I was surprised by that, too…ordering meds without a prescription? I can’t imagine a doctor prescribing drugs “just in case you might need them?”

MPK was very nonchalant about the chicken. “It will either live…or die.“ He didn’t really seem to care one way or the other. I mean, at least he separated it from the others, is keeping it warm, and gave it some antibiotics. But he didn’t have much more interest than that. No vet…He’s “letting nature take its course.” I guess the cost of a vet might cut into the Rockwool budget? Or Spanish parties?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm going to admit that when I came across a hot water bottle covered in red and black buffalo plaid , I bought it 🤭🤭 I dont think I'll be carrying it around like a baby though, just for my feet at night.

Titles... gosh.
I had initially decided From Patreon to Vimeo, the only loser is SBB
Then as the thread progressed I just loved the witty stuff coming from fellow tattlers @Jules100 & @Pno
I think the final one will be:

The "hate" site presents: The Tale of Philip, the châteausexual Hedgehog
(hopefully there is enough room for the title)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.