The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit tired and aching this evening but generally good, thanks. Just very grateful to have benefitted from the vaccines - I am sure that things would have been much worse without them. Hubby hasn't had any symptoms at all and mine have been very minor. My 90 yr old mum had her booster dose today. 6 days of isolation left.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
La demence is a very well known gayclub in Brussels..it was already there 30 years ago..i went there a lott..when i was in my twenties..a lott of fun...a big darkroom..dont know now,,,but in those days it was there..havnt been there since i met my husband..you have to stay out of those places when you have a good relationship..so these days when we go ot,,,we spend a lott of time in The Jane..with friends..its not a gayclub..its a restaurant... ;)
My partner and I have been together for 20 years and we’re asked how we make it work. Well, I tell them I make all the big decisions and he makes all the little decisions. Funny thing is…in 20 years, there’s never been any big decisions to make! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t read this filth anymore, there is something I need to do

Sisters! Let me call upon you in this dark hours. Filth and Schmutz seem to dominate this usually so peaceful and clean minded forum.

Sisters, let me read to you what my eyes had to see.
it starts with post from a man named Jikki…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's out in the wild now.... Get your PR disaster kit ready, SJ.

Julie Allen
4 hours ago
Stephanie & Philip is there something you’d like to share with us? 😆🥰💕

Jenny Willow
2 hours ago
I'm glad you asked. I was too shy. Naughty Channel 4!

Julie Allen
2 hours ago
@Jenny Willow It did make me chuckle! I’m not sure C4 has it right but hey….. none of our business and all the best if it’s true! ☺

HannahBow
1 hour ago
I hope they address it soon!

Jenny Willow
1 hour ago
@Julie Allen I agree.

Jenny Willow
1 hour ago
@HannahBow it's out in the wild now. I'm not sure they have a choice. Sadly I guess this is what happens when you make your life public.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What the hell is going on up there in the Netherworlds? What are you guys doing all te time? :eek:
Me..at my office all day...paperwork..calls..dealing with my very ill aunts estate..not much fun..and no trip to Antwerp...the only thing i enoyed today was my 2 hours walk with our labrador..the weather was so nice this morning...the leaves came falling down..in all colours and shapes..

I can’t read this filth anymore, there is something I need to do

Sisters! Let me call upon you in this dark hours. Filth and Schmutz seem to dominate this usually so peaceful and clean minded forum.

Sisters, let me read to you what my eyes had to see.
it starts with post from a man named Jikki…

i had a lott of nuns and priests in my family...they are all dead now..dont get me start on that issue...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me..at my office all day...paperwork..calls..dealing with my very ill aunts estate..not much fun..and no trip to Antwerp...the only thing i enoyed today was my 2 hours walk with our labrador..the weather was so nice this morning...the leaves came falling down..in all colours and shapes..
Andrew is coming to Amsterdam next so with a little bit of cash you could spice up your marriage life with a third wheel ;)
I'm awful, I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
mhm.. that’s the exact beginning of that book..

enteringautumn.jpg

;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish I could take this whole statement SJ said in Barbados out of context...and put it into the new one that rocked the chateauverse....

"We're really looking forward to sharing with all of you, that we're dating...and I can't wait for us to get married."
cd179.png

cd180.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From the comments section.

Linnea S

10 minutes ago (edited)
I thought the song (lovely voice!) was meant as sort of tongue in cheek fun, not a love song. Also hoping that massive apologies went out to Mr. Ian for all of the malignant comments. Unfortunately once they are allowed into the universe, they aren't simply deleted.

Rosie Hugh

1 hour ago
If you think this is a crisis God help you when you encounter a real catastrophe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Congratulations to Stefanny and her Dutch Boyfriend Phileep! :sick:

Also, smack my ass and call me daddy! I've gone house hunting and I'm taking applications for a trophy wife who will be bearing my 2.4 kids in record time. (As promised in my previous post.)
Dear Jikki2,

Herewith I would like to apply for the position of trophy wife.
I can smack your ass and loudly call you daddy!

Best regards,
Luna20

All other applicants... we'll have to fight for the positon.

• Haha
  • Heart
A bit tired and aching this evening but generally good, thanks. Just very grateful to have benefitted from the vaccines - I am sure that things would have been much worse without them. Hubby hasn't had any symptoms at all and mine have been very minor. My 90 yr old mum had her booster dose today. 6 days of isolation left.
Get well soon!😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
La Demence is just a little club night in Brussels once a month and Andrew seemed to be enjoying himself there and far away from Teabag. I had fun, too 😏

Cabaret! Ok, quite inoffensive!
I used to live in the same building as the defunct Action Bar - Budapest (those who know, know). Back in the late 2000s, there was a lot of action going on. I was blessed to live on the last floor :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would any one watch a Methrick vlog for any reason ... but Halloween Party vlog 3 days after Halloween, definitely not interest ... content is now dated dude! EDIT FASTER PETER RABBIT WANNABE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where is tonight's Patreon video ? Are they filming an EMERGENCY-Dutch-boyfriend-rumor defusing video ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh to be a fly on the wall of the chateau today! LOL

A raging Steffy in the pink bedroom and a soft squirrel in the green editing room...
PJ could find himself heading back to rehearsals a bit earlier than scheduled to let things settle down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Congratulations to Stefanny and her Dutch Boyfriend Phileep! :sick:

Also, smack my ass and call me daddy! I've gone house hunting and I'm taking applications for a trophy wife who will be bearing my 2.4 kids in record time. (As promised in my previous post.)

I had a nice run as a single gay man and my last party was a memorable one at La Demence where I also run into the Rengifo bros. I can say that "being asked to leave" came as news to Andrew.

I'm taking the news about the happy couple of Lalalande with a tiny pinch of salt, though, as the information is from the production company that can't even spell Stefanny's name right. However, I'm especially delighted how this will rock the world of some of the superfans.

I can't understand why Stefanny hasn't kicked her utterly useless Pandemic Pet to the curb at this point. I wouldn't tolerate such incompetent little tit even for a day. She must have a thing for being the teacher in bed. On his own, Support Squirrel couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
I’ve missed you!!!😘😆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.