The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. SJ was even more manic than usual, if that is possible. Who the hell starts "deep cleaning" their kitchen in the middle of a party? Or was that a result of her poor editing?

Anyway, all prepped for the kiddies coming Trick-or-Treating, as soon as the sun sets.

Here's my treats!
Chocolate and a troll? That's the best treat bag ever! Lucky kids in your neighborhood! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so confused & so VERY full of Halloween wine!! So maybe it's the wine talking tonight. I used to love Chat Diaries....now I'm watching, waiting for the train wreck, loving Tattle & yet; I have been a blogger/vlogger/professional musician using YouTube to make money & promote my brand & I know how crazy I became with the stress of trying to create content. Part of me wants to cut crazy woman some slack....the other part of me just wants to slap some sense into her. I did NOT understand the cleaning whilst party prepping lunacy but I also enjoyed today's vlog. What's WRONG with me!! I also thought Dan's vlog today was epic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just bought bags of Haribos and handed them out with grabbers so I didn't have to go near the germy wee souls.
Wise move indeed. After almost 2 years of managing to escape the viral load of the classroom, I retired on Friday - and tested positive with a lateral flow test on Wednesday. I guess my luck finally ran out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Wise move indeed. After almost 2 years of managing to escape the viral load of the classroom, I retired on Friday - and tested positive with a lateral flow test on Wednesday . I guess my luck finally ran out
Awww no
Omg 😱 - that’s desperate
Mind yourself 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know some people do not show the children but you could hear them and I noticed old SJ was annoyed they were there ..... if she let them on the vid for a proper shot of them dressed up ........ she would not be Centre of Attention !!!
Very mean of her ..... I think one of them had a little witches hat on and I bet he looked so cute too.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know some people do not show the children but you could hear them and I noticed old SJ was annoyed they were there ..... if she let them on the vid for a proper shot of them dressed up ........ she would not be Centre of Attention !!!
Very mean of her ..... I think one of them had a little witches hat on and I bet he looked so cute too.
Jack p looked super cute 🥰

image.jpg

But that’s off Dan the mans vlog
😈

• Heart
Awww no
Omg 😱 - that’s desperate
Mind yourself 🥰
Don't want to jinx this but so far, not too bad. It's been more of a cold and feeling a little tired and achey, no temp, loss of taste, fever, etc so far. Hubby tested positive yesterday so it's 10 days of isolating for us. Hoping that our double jab plus flu vaccine will have helped.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wise move indeed. After almost 2 years of managing to escape the viral load of the classroom, I retired on Friday - and tested positive with a lateral flow test on Wednesday. I guess my luck finally ran out.
I hope you aren't affected too badly and that you recover quickly! Fingers crossed it's just asymptomatic..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh no!! Stay healthy as best you can!!! I had it and have had to give up my music because my body no longer functions well enough to play. Love n prayers from. Coastal GA US

• Sad
  • Heart
Don't want to jinx this but so far, not too bad. It's been more of a cold and feeling a little tired and achey, no temp, loss of taste, fever, etc so far. Hubby tested positive yesterday so it's 10 days of isolating for us.
I’m so sorry for the pair of ye - TRULY

You’ll think this is mad but came from a surgeon 👩‍⚕️ on the NHS

The monster drinks … I know !!!
It’s the monster ultra in an icy blue can
It supports you for energy … it’s a little booste
( horrific on caffeine and sugar —- but on Covid loss of energy it HELPS )
Also berrocca

Hopefully your symptoms don’t escalate …
Just be KIND to You
😈
(((( hugs )))

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Noo! I hope you recover quickly. That truly is bad luck after the stresses of this past 18 months in the classroom.
I must admit I had become nervous travelling and mixing. I might add how much I had noticed that manners have flown through the window for so many people.
Lateral flow virtually every day for my meetings.

• Heart
I’m so sorry for the pair of ye - TRULY

You’ll think this is mad but came from a surgeon 👩‍⚕️ on the NHS

The monster drinks … I know !!!
It’s the monster ultra in an icy blue can
It supports you for energy … it’s a little booste
( horrific on caffeine and sugar —- but on Covid loss of energy it HELPS )
Also berrocca

Hopefully your symptoms don’t escalate …
Just be KIND to You
😈
(((( hugs )))
I know the sort. I've been clearing out the drinks cabinet - think Limoncello will help. Alcohol and lemons are both meant to have antiseptic properties aren't they? If it doesn't work, I might not worry quite so much about it! 🥳🍹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Noo! I hope you recover quickly. That truly is bad luck after the stresses of this past 18 months in the classroom.
I must admit I had become nervous travelling and mixing. I might add how much I had noticed that manners have flown through the window for so many people.
Yes, regular lateral flows are the way to go! I was quite taken aback when those two little lines appeared! Really thought I just had a touch of the sniffles.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I know the sort. I've been clearing out the drinks cabinet - think Limoncello will help. Alcohol and lemons are both meant to have antiseptic properties aren't they? If it doesn't work, I might not worry quite so much about it! 🥳
Hope you feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know the sort. I've been clearing out the drinks cabinet - think Limoncello will help. Alcohol and lemons are both meant to have antiseptic properties aren't they? If it doesn't work, I might not worry quite so much about it! 🥳
The very thing - add some honey 🍯 n sip … it’s midicenol ( can’t spell 😥)
It’s such rotten thing ….
Desperately sorry for ye both

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think somebody might get my Orangeturd troll as a "trick." I bought it in 2016 and stuck voodoo pins in it whenever I needed a catharsis. I feel I should "let it go," now. But is it ok to pass it off to an innocent Trick-or-Treater?
That's epic!! I could have used one of those myself. If you know the kid and their parents, maybe give it to the parents for a laugh, but I'd nope out on giving it to a random trick-or-treater for safety's sake or to a child because of the pins. 😂

Reactions: 8
So it’s not just here in Ireland 🇮🇪
We had the very same conversation about things here … ppl can’t drive safely .. anymore
And manners …. Nope 👎 ppl are been toxic …

I was excited about 4 ppl in a field .. clearly others had an horrific lockdown 😞

OK ...... Off to watch it !!! Thanks...... he does look cute.
Gonna give Philip this one ☝
As it was already said …. Kids n dogs know what’s up 🆙
9865CF6A-D0AE-49EF-84FC-5F44E29A554F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That's epic!! I could have used one of those myself. If you know the kid and their parents, maybe give it to the parents for a laugh, but I'd nope out on giving it to a random trick-or-treater for safety's sake or to a child because of the pins. 😂
Lol, I removed the pins and stuck it into the organdy sack like the other treats. It's already gone! Snapped up by a little girl dressed as a witch. Hopefully, she'll put a spell on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.