The Chateau Diaries #79 Tales from the Lalande Crypts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry just woke up!

I nominate "KABOOM! THE DUTCH BOYFRIEND IS OUTED."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I for one am very happy that the secret is out: yes, lovely patrons of she-who-will-now-shout-even-harder-from-the-balcony, she is using your money to pay her lapdog and the only things getting restored in the process are milady’s bodily pleasures… I still hope the paying guests get free earbuds when they book a room because they will need them.
It's sooooo awful to listen other people having sex.
When I was 19 I was in Amsterdam and since we had no money we were camping on this island camping ground in the middle of Amsterdam.
After a day packed with sightseeing we returned very tired and till we arrived at our tent we passed dozens of tents with people smoking you know what. There was a big hashish cloud over this island... Talking about secondhand smoking 🚬 😎
Back then I was not into drugs and believe it or not I was really only in all those museums and Anne Frank Haus - and also I have a bit of Asthma, so I was not looking forward to sleeping there since it was a real hot summer night.
But worse was still to come when later like everyone around us started to have sex and you know with 19 this is not a 5min procedure😬. Real torture

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It's sooooo awful to listen other people having sex.
When I was 19 I was in Amsterdam and since we had no money we were camping on this island camping ground in the middle of Amsterdam.
After a day packed with sightseeing we returned very tired and till we arrived at our tent we passed dozens of tents with people smoking you know what. There was a big hashish cloud over this island... Talking about secondhand smoking 🚬 😎
Back then I was not into drugs and believe it or not I was really only in all those museums and Anne Frank Haus - and also I have a bit of Asthma, so I was not looking forward to sleeping there since it was a real hot summer night.
But worse was still to come when later like everyone around us started to have sex and you know with 19 this is not a 5min procedure😬. Real torture
could have happened in Spain too, based on your story

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.