The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selmar Duin
22 hours ago

We going to organize 2 times in the month Dinerdansant with live Orchestra and 2 times in the year a Medieval fantasie festival. I think we going to be fine šŸ¤”
They'll sell tickets at ā‚¬25,000 per person? :LOL: šŸø That's doable, absolutely realistic.

And let me guess, Luciano Pavarotti is coming to perform Nessun Dorma for the finale.šŸ‘»

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her Patreon sign-off is Heart /Castle / Heart?

Two lovers, bought together by a chateau?

Is she 12 ? we know Support Squirrel is

i dont think he though of Holland...i dont know what he was thinking...i think he mostly though about having a nice life without waiting tables... :rolleyes:
Dead people's plates.
That's what he thinks of.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was never Patron but I, too, came here when things stopped making sense in her vlogs. Go back to the Escape to the Chateau DIY early seasons where Steph throws a ā€˜singles partyā€™ to create income for the chateau and tell me how many familiar faces you see amongst the ā€˜singles.ā€™ Itā€™s all a sham. Iā€™ve since Unsubscribed from her and set my YT to not even recommend any of her videos. Welcome!
I fully agree about the bulimia- ya... not much you can do to hide that. It also esplains the infantile behavior - apparently emotional development can stop or be stunted when this behavior begins. What I am curious about is: menopause- she is a cruel mistress. Bulimia may kick into high gear as the metabolism slows to a grind, and just things start to fall down and dry up. Just nasty - imagine a 25 yr old gay man knowing all the ins and outs of hot flashes šŸ¤£šŸ¤”šŸ˜ŖšŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just wondering why are you paying to be a patron of someone you come here to essentially s*lag off? I just don't get it. I can't stand MPK and there's no way I'd be funding his tit show just for extra insight.
Iā€™d like her to get the lake she lost back

As stated by a tattler

The only thing she did for herself - was to drain and lose the lake šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i had a lover who was 20 when I was 38. He was beautiful to say the least. I was flattered that he was attracted to me and was proud to be seen with him. We met in a bar and two weeks after I met him he moved in. He was HIV positive and I wasn't. Anyway I discovered he was into daddy types and S&M later. I wasn't. After he moved in I supported him - he never worked - and paid for him to finish school. We traveled all over the world and I involved him with projects I was working on. Later I discovered he was having sex with lots of other men behind my back. I could not satisfy his need for SM sex. So he never worked and betrayed me. We were together for 6 years and then he died of AIDs. Phillip has latched on to Stephanie like this guy did to me. He was never satisfied sexually with me and this led to him straying from the first week we were together. later i discovered he had been me hundreds of other guys. Phillip is gay and he can never be satifid sexually by her. He will be crusing and hooking up with men on the side. Also he will take every opportunity to exploit his relationship with her. If they ever split up he will sue her and get everything he can. He will try to take the chateau from Stephanie.
Probably right. 100% right on his being gay - I mean... knock me over with a feather when the dating thing came up- I thought he was a minion

no actually it doesnt...a male goat smells so bad it gets into your body...no shower can get rid of that...ask a goatfarmer..
Wait - what?? Where did the male goat come into the conversation? Where exactly is the smell on your body? And how does ONE KNOW how hard it is to get the smell off of one's bodyšŸ™ƒ I feel like i just walked in on the VERY BEST conversation at a party EVER... ever...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are we the hate sight? In the YT comments the reference is to a fake channel immitating CD. And then there is twitter comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
From the CD community post.

Lisa has not been paying attention. Sotheby's????

Lisa Akinlabi
6 hours ago
Stephanie I hope you can take some time to rest and breath šŸ™‚ You have become so very popular - time to market yourself. After seeing your collaboration with Sotheby's, start a dĆ©cor, wallpaper and fabric design business - you have amazing talented chateau friends who can join forces. It would be amazing!

SJ, you may want to re-think Tony, as a spokesperson, on your behalf. It won't end well.
I believe that this is nervous laughter from SJ and BJJ. They have seen Tony rip MPK, for being dishonest. Tony, open your eyes.

The Chateau Diaries
14 hours ago
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Tony InLosAngeles
14 hours ago
@The Chateau Diaries IKR šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ Thought that might be a good laughā€¦ Christieā€™s posted a vignette by another collaborator from the ā€œCollectorsā€ auction but not the actual auction yetā˜¹or your contributions. They also posted this weekā€™s auction with thisā€¦ The diamond bracelets that Marie Antoinette had to have ā€” even if it meant borrowing a fortune from her husband. More than two centuries later, these extraordinary bracelets, with approximately 140 to 150 carats of diamonds, are now offered for sale in 9 November 05:00 PM CET | Live auction 20044 Geneva Magnificent Jewels. Video on the YouTube channel. Have a great eveningā€¦

Don't forget, Dan is now working for C4. SJ and BJJ can't be that upset.
Ruth Bernstein
12 hours ago
I thought for a minute you meant with C4 lawyers.

Tony InLosAngeles
12 hours ago
@Ruth Bernstein šŸ¤­

Tony InLosAngeles
11 hours ago
@Ruth Bernstein c4 are explosive involved somewhere? Perhaps šŸ¤” in the swimming pool Iā€™ve just heard aboutā€¦ blow that hole clear or are they removing stumps?

Tony why are you being so vague???
Tony InLosAngeles
11 hours ago
@vanillapie73 thatā€™s not whatā€™s been going since yesterday some of the nasty and rude comments left for me asking about it. Like I said none of our business one way or another.

Michael Moore
10 hours ago
I am clutching my pearls!

vanillapie73
10 hours ago
@Tony InLosAngeles sorry, not seen anything negative being said here, am sure there will be some with negativity, but we're not all 'you people'! Some of us are genuinely happy for them.

Tony InLosAngeles
9 hours ago
@vanillapie73 Iā€™m not talking about this community post and not all on this channel. You just want to keep at it donā€™t you!

vanillapie73
9 hours ago
@Tony InLosAngeles not really, just don't know why you've commented herešŸ¤·
ow how i love a bit of a catfight in the comments....not gonna mingle in there...

Reactions: 8
Dan's vlog "community comments section" :

Tattlers accused again.

I don't understand this Tony's game TBH : Sometimes leaving negative comments, sometimes positive comments. Odd.

M M
1 day ago (edited)I guess Stephanie and Michael are more alike than I thought..each have/had a paid companion. Phillip very quickly went from volunteer to employee .....and Stephanie is the employer...ethical much??? All those trips...Versailles, London, Italy...who is paying?

Hide 7 repliesView attachment 848106
Tony InLosAngeles
1 day agoWhat kind of nasty comment are you making alluding to something. Oh yeah for sure Michael ran off to Madrid the grifter thinking he was going to get a bucket of love and got taken by a hustler šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚then runs through however many more men, and ends up with a guy & his brother that I know. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ How this relates to Stephanie maybe you should explain yourself OP!

LaReyne
17 hours agoIt's entirely up to her. None of your business.

Tony InLosAngeles
17 hours agoOh I see you edit this comment from what you wrote first!

Tony InLosAngeles
17 hours ago @LaReyne this MM creeper has change the comment from what it was originally.

Tammy Carter
12 hours agoAnd why is it any of your business?

Tony InLosAngeles
12 hours ago
@Tammy Carter this person has left comments all over the place some on mine on other videos.

Playana Kobi
7 hours ago (edited)
Are these the same people as the ones in tatter life website or something? They're a bunch of gossipers. Hopefully they'll discover something better to do with their time.
Playana kobi....the pan is calling the kettle black... :p

Reactions: 3
Someone who has paid closer attention to Marie's happenings, who is the woman she is always with. Is she living with her and the H? Or in another dwelling?
I'm completely over the moon with how beautiful the atmosphere Haworth is . Walking down that main cobblestone street with the view of the moors in the distance .... Stunning! Also, how is Haworth pronounced? Can't go by Marie's pronunciation I don't think .
Yeah, Haworth is lovely but are we prepared to see the same two pretty roads like for the next 120 videos? Because there is nothing else to see, except maybe the train station. She even showed already Bronte Church and school.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.