The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also wrong and now stand corrected regarding Snorts and SJ. I was so, so, certain he was simply her fawning assistant. I'm curious to see if this indirect reveal gets addressed by SJ. Bets anyone?
I’ll bet since it’s already been spoken about multiple times on previous pages . I was taken to task for not reading when I joined . I felt it harsh since things move quickly . But at least skim a few pages

Reactions: 3
Cheese man was very cute ...

@Clara Burnett confirmed it a few months ago. SJ had an ectopic pregnancy and had to have an abortion.

And, as discussed at the time, you can get pregnant at that age without IVF. I've known three women who had successful pregnancies at 47 without treatment.
The repair from an ectopic is not an abortion . It’s a repair as often the Fallopian tube is damaged . In fact some women end up with a rupture . It’s a medical emergency not a choice .
pregnancy in our 40’s is indeed possible. I have a friend having menopause twins in fact . 19 years after her last child .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For sure they were already, or the seal the deal was well on its way. I got criticized here for theorizing that. I asked why wouldn't her so-called long-time female friends -- Nat or Marie (or Kat if she was there) -- take her to the hospital? Instead of this new guy living there, even if he was "just a friend." Someone said that's the polite thing to do. The gentlemanly thing to do. Phhhhft. No. It's something else. Someone said Nat and Marie don't know how to drive. Phhhhft. Nat and Marie drive everywhere. So easily debunked.
Who do you wake up in the middle of the night when you're not feeling well?
The easiest person to wake is the one lying next to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We've seen the six minute confession vlog which was for patreons but got posted here.
We've also seen the Chateau DIY that named PJ as boyfriend and triggered the vlog.
I don't understand how these relate to extra patreons.
Perhaps existing ones upping their level or others following up on the plumbing disaster.

Reactions: 11
We've seen the six minute confession vlog which was for patreons but got posted here.
We've also seen the Chateau DIY that named PJ as boyfriend and triggered the vlog.
I don't understand how these relate to extra patreons.
Perhaps existing ones upping their level or others following up on the plumbing disaster.
My best guess is it's those who want to view the Q&A. I guess they don't know they can see it free on Tattle :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone think that Fanny had the smarts to have Snorts sign some kind of legal co-habitation contract to protect herself ( and in turn Nik and Michael, even her mother ) ? I don’t know the laws in France in regards to common law but it’s only a matter of months other parts of the world. She would be stupid not to have as he has come with less then nothing, he comes with snorts and his grandparents’ “ Saint Olaf” stories .
We spoke of this subject yesterday in this thread.
No common law in France.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’ll be Phillip who starts to push himself forward more and though he’s harmless enough, he annoys me with his autumnal and kitschy 50s taste in table settings. She gives him too much say in matters design imho.
TBF, it’s only human to want more exposure than as a handbag carrier, but he’d best be warned that the channel is Stephanie. Everybody else is simply a walk-on. Chances are he’ll also move on when he wants to advance his career or start a family. Of course that might be another ten years. So brace yourself for more honking, snorting, squirrelmania and brocante tat and kitsch
Just a hunch....now that her "big secret love life" is out, soon she'll start losing interest and pushing him away. Another narc' trait. Time will tell.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Once again, I'm 10s of pages behind.. and I apologize if someone has posted this... but it was too good not to be here 😂

Q3ScX-cyYqBQpYjkP4qZpBm6=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Lisa Akinlabi
10 hours ago
Stephanie I hope you can take some time to rest and breath You have become so very popular - time to market yourself. After seeing your collaboration with Sotheby's, start a décor, wallpaper and fabric design business - you have amazing talented chateau friends who can join forces. It would be amazing!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
*Kosovan Anna
Anna Lagorce grew up and went to school in France. She might even have been born in France to Bosnian parents.

She told in one of her vlog with Ryan that she applied for the full French citizenship at the âge of 18 (legal process in France for children born in France to foreign parents : they choose or not the French nationality).

She's got her French passport. She's à French citizen.

She was surprised to hear that Ryan didn't bother to do the same when he turned 18. He answered that he didn't think he would need it.

Question : Did they tell channel 4 that she was Bosnian / Croatian / Kosovan to look more "exotic" in the TV programme ?
Or did Channel 4 think it was better if she was not presented as French ??

Reactions: 15
Modern surgery has certainly speeded up but would SJ be calmly vlogging just after an emergency ectopic pregnancy procedure & then go home again in the morning? A bit too wonder woman even for her😏 However if Clara's eyes and ears told her this ,so be it.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how can Steph keep their relationship secret in her YT vlog...

Her followers will feel betrayed in some ways if she keeps silent.

Her “followers” (aka delusional, lonely, sad people who give her money and send her stuff from halfway across the world who think they have a personal relationship with her) are going to be very upset that she kept her relationship from them.
Wouldn’t you be upset if your bestie kept their relationship hidden from you?
I wonder how can Steph keep their relationship secret in her YT vlog...

Her followers will feel betrayed in some ways if she keeps silent.

Shelagh W
1 day ago
Just been watching Channel 4...ESCAPE TO THE CHATEAU. I. Didn't realise Phillip is Stephanie's boyfriend!!!!

minas t
15 hours ago
we don’t have channel 4 here. wait what??? you not kidding?

Shelagh W
13 hours ago
@minas tirith the commentator referred several times that Phillip was her boyfriend.... I wondered if it is in a Romantic way?.... Just curious that's all. Sure someone will know?
Her “followers” (aka delusional, lonely, sad people who give her money and send her stuff from halfway across the world who think they have a personal relationship with her) are going to be very upset that she kept her relationship from them.
Wouldn’t you be upset if your bestie kept their relationship hidden from you?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.