The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playana Kobi
7 hours ago (edited)
Are these the same people as the ones in tatter life website or something? They're a bunch of gossipers. Hopefully they'll discover something better to do with their time.
[/QUOTE]

I LOVE it when the superfans comment that WE need to find something better to do with our time. Like sending money to a poor little rich girl and propping her and her boy toy up on pedestals while gushing in their YT comments is time well spent. Please! I SAVE time by reading Tattle because I don’t have to waste it watching her stupid vlogs anymore plus it saves me the trouble of having to see up, down, and through her nighties in the process. I still can’t scrub the image of her scrawny, pale ass standing in front of a window in the menstrual pigeon tower out of my brain. I may need therapy, do you think her Patreon would pay for the restoration of my mind? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She can also dominate him because he's younger and less experienced ...
Exactly…and with Snorts being younger and less mature, he’ll be a “wild card” if (or when) the relationship concludes. Will he take it well? Or will he go out with “guns a’ blazin’?” Could be pretty messy, especially given SJ’s position. He may not want to give up the “cash cow” so easily…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t one of our fellow tattlers say that they went to school with or at least the same school as Anna and that she was French. Weird that they feel the need to categorize people in the diy world maybe to differentiate from the British château owners.

Reactions: 8
Again, I have to agree with you @Jeeves that their intimate relationship has been blindingly obvious for many months and that normal practice would be to gain consent to divulge any personal information before broadcast.

But Steffie is claiming otherwise. Very charmingly, forgivingly.

Is there a C4-Steffie+Snorts partnership in this reveal?
Is Steffie really that devious??
Have to say, it's a jolly good wheeze - deflects all the potential recriminations for non-disclosure/deceit onto C4...
If Stephanie starts recriminations towards Channel 4 she might find herself quietly dropped from the programme as Teabag was.

Reactions: 17
Mentioning who’s eating the mounds of food. Did anyone see Billy’s vlog about Alexandre leaving. Alexandre took a pot of supposed scraps to the compost for disposal. Maybe I didn’t see very well but there sure looked like a lot of usable food items.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We've seen the six minute confession vlog which was for patreons but got posted here.
We've also seen the Chateau DIY that named PJ as boyfriend and triggered the vlog.
I don't understand how these relate to extra patreons.
Perhaps existing ones upping their level or others following up on the plumbing disaster.
she has secret squirel here of course and she knows damn well it will be viewers curiosity to then subscribe for the tea its going to either
be announced the Q@A on a platform .

Reactions: 7
i had a lover who was 20 when I was 38. He was beautiful to say the least. I was flattered that he was attracted to me and was proud to be seen with him. We met in a bar and two weeks after I met him he moved in. He was HIV positive and I wasn't. Anyway I discovered he was into daddy types and S&M later. I wasn't. After he moved in I supported him - he never worked - and paid for him to finish school. We traveled all over the world and I involved him with projects I was working on. Later I discovered he was having sex with lots of other men behind my back. I could not satisfy his need for SM sex. So he never worked and betrayed me. We were together for 6 years and then he died of AIDs. Phillip has latched on to Stephanie like this guy did to me. He was never satisfied sexually with me and this led to him straying from the first week we were together. later i discovered he had been me hundreds of other guys. Phillip is gay and he can never be satifid sexually by her. He will be crusing and hooking up with men on the side. Also he will take every opportunity to exploit his relationship with her. If they ever split up he will sue her and get everything he can. He will try to take the chateau from Stephanie.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
So who's eating the mountains of food? The hedgehog?
You mean the heaps of produce harvested from her kitchen garden? She eats the world's most expensive vegetables, she has year round two gardeners and all she gets is five carrots and a strawberry. I don't know who eats it, but he can't and she only takes one bite for the camera 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Be prepared to feel uncomfortable some more because Stephanie Jarvis is a criminal. I'll continue to say it and I may sound like a broken record at this point but the Charlatan has broken quite the number of laws with her "volunteers". They are all actually undeclared workers because you can not have free labour working at your business in France. Even interns get paid.

While having these undeclared workers, she has not only broken the employment law (which is a major fraud in France with heavy fines and possible prison sentence) but coincidentally she has committed at least social security fraud and tax fraud. She has also employed some of these undeclared workers without a work permit. And she has done all this multiple times over the years and continued to do so even after knowing it's illegal. She may be a white collar criminal but a criminal nevertheless. Allegedly, though, until convicted in a French court.
👍 agreed...criminals and criminal behavior is not limited to thuggish looking creeps. they come in all races, educational backgrounds, professionals with impressive credentials, blue collars, academics, service workers, government, politicians...maybe even your own family members...and so on...SJ is lucky that she has a coven of people who only see the surface. an innocent looking face, soft spoken demeanor and the ability to charm and ingratiate herself to many.

unfortunately the criminality many are aware of...has yet to be revealed, and seemingly it may never happen. if concepts verbalized makes one uncomfortable...well, sorry...or...not sorry...but the truth is oftentimes difficult to accept...but nonetheless it is...a reality.

Reactions: 10
Nichola Jane Taylor, with two individuals that are not her children
Oh, I had assumed that the young man was her son, how did you find that out? I got the impression from FRK's vlog that he may need some support so maybe Nichola recognises that in Marie as well. Nichola seems kind and perhaps she will help Marie to eventually be able to stand on her own two feet. Both N and her husband seem to be very good to Marie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly…and with Snorts being younger and less mature, he’ll be a “wild card” if (or when) the relationship concludes. Will he take it well? Or will he go out with “guns a’ blazin’?” Could be pretty messy, especially given SJ’s position. He may not want to give up the “cash cow” so easily…
this gave me a terrifying thought. what if snorts is our whistleblower??! could it all be an epic ruse to get in with chateau life then leave in a blaze of glory and start his own youtube channel with the first viral video being "WHY I LEFT LALANDE- THE TRUTH BEHIND THE SCENES"?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Well I think I may have finally stopped throwing up now after that episode of Chateau DIY... 🤢🤮🤮😷
Shes lost at least one subscriber.. me!!
Couldn't care less about the age gap. its just all so uncomfortable to watch. What is she doing?? 🤨🤢

Reactions: 23
If Stephanie starts recriminations towards Channel 4 she might find herself quietly dropped from the programme as Teabag was.
Best she pops over to patron

Channel 4 can take legal Umbrage to the assignation their show is taking

Not addressing the fact that Snorts declared himself her boyfriend after less than 7 months … he was a work away …

Here’s the slander on poor channel 4

I am a shy soul, so I never leave comments—I simply watch all your vlogs and enjoy the content because it's just lovely and because it provides a much-needed escape from the chaos of my daily life.... However, it upset me so much to learn how your only private tidbit became so public! How mortifying! What a major faux-pas on the part of Channel 4; I sincerely hope someone has reached out to you both to apologize

So sorry your private life was exposed in that way Stephanie but I am SO happy for you and Philip

I feel the the same as @Chiara beautifully said. Congratulations Step and Phillip. 🎉❤🎉 I just don’t comment either as I feel it an amazing privilege to a patron so grateful to be here. I actually through that you might have had a relationship together a while ago. You both started wearing similar rings. It was just the way you both looked at each other too

Careful SSB …. Careful
Stephanie, I am sorry that C4 shared this information which was not theirs to disclose. I think you have every right to keep your private life as well as your health status private.

Dearest Stephanie and Phillip, I saw the Vlog last night and told you how very happy I am for both of you. Throughout today I've kept coming back and read the sweet caring Comments. I hope we have all convinced you not to do a live Q & A. The thought of you leaving yourselves open and possibly venerable really concerns me.

I can not watch that. I will start to watch your Vlog in hopes you end up doing the Monthly Chateau update, which I, and others, are very interested in.😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Stefanny stayed in the hospital for several days.

View attachment 848513
SJ came home from hospital and what did squirrel friend do? Went shopping with SJ’s money. Told the girls what the chateau needed and bought things he liked, SJ was not impressed. I also was put off by him when he kept begging for IJ’s approval, no one likes a suck up. If you are a good person people know you shouldn’t have to beg for attention.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.