The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome friend and welcome to the Sir Snortsalot Despise Club. And the Grab a Gift stop it Club!

I think we were all hoping he'd disappear, but with the short-term pregnancy, it solidified the 'relationship'. I think she was shocked with the pregnancy, especially as she always said she never wanted kids. They were probably both shocked as it was ectopic and a danger to SJ.

That bonded them, unfortunately, and solidified his place in Lalaland. She probably used it in her defence of the relationship, "but he was the father to our baby". Then he took that too far, as far as thinking he was an owner. THAT's when the real owners got involved.
I would love to join the sir snorealot despise club and the grab a gift stop it club ,I want to be a card-carrying member!

Reactions: 12
Caught up again! You can't leave for more than a few hours or you'll have 27 pages backed up.
Lol try going on vacation and getting bored and checking in ! I’m reading posts backwards and forwards frantically .

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think Phyllis’ grandfather’s furniture was her Dowry?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG never ever did I expect to recognize someone in the vlogs comments! I guess more reasons to protect one’s real identity.
Now we are tatters!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Currently stands at 3456 Patrons. Gained 33 Patrons since Snortsgate on Wednesday.
I was just coming to say that. I usually take a gander at her patreon every morning. She had a really big jump from yesterday. She will probably hold the $32k this month. She has gained back (from falling on 11/2) 83 patrons in just the last few days. If this was a publicity stunt on her part, you go girl it is wildly working for you. Oh what a tangled web you weave :ROFLMAO: and I'm here for it (as are many, many others).

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Does anyone think that Fanny had the smarts to have Snorts sign some kind of legal co-habitation contract to protect herself ( and in turn Nik and Michael, even her mother ) ? I don’t know the laws in France in regards to common law but it’s only a matter of months other parts of the world. She would be stupid not to have as he has come with less then nothing, he comes with snorts and his grandparents’ “ Saint Olaf” stories .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I completely agree. He has made himself a chameleon for her. Even saying he loves hedgehogs and squirrels, two things that are very LaLande, I was suspicious and then he made a comment that no one he knows ever knew about his 'obsession as he kept it private...red flag, no one knew because he made it up to appeal to Stephanie. This is what narcissists do.
I can also imagine conversations he has with his family:
'I'm coming home, this isn't working.'
'You're just a bit under the weather, don't worry, it will pass. Stephanie is a wonderful and kind person who loves you. You're so lucky to be with her.'
'She's a witch when the camera isn't rolling.'
'She's under a lot of pressure. You're so young and inexperienced :giggle:. You need to understand relationships are not all bliss.'
'No, you don't understand, she's mistreating me and I have no friends at the chateau. I'm lonely. I have nobody to talk to.'
' Aren't we talking? Listen, good things will come from this. You want to pursue a career in acting and you need the exposure. CD is just the ticket, you just hang in there and you will see. You've already been in Barbados, NYC, Italy, you're living in a chateau in France, men of your age rarely can travel and experience this much, you're so privileged! Admit to yourself there's nothing for you here in Maastricht. Steph said she loves you, don't you love her?'
'Yes, I love her but things are difficult.'
'There you go. All you need is love! Talk to her. Are you sure you're doing everything to make your relationship work? You're not trying enough. There's always two sides in every story. Steph is an understanding, kind and wonderful person, you'll work this out. I can't believe she's mistreating you, I don't see it and you're the only one saying things like these to me. Just hang in there, everything will be alright.'
'OK, maybe it's just me. Talk to you next Friday. Love you!'
*I love you so much and we're all so happy for you!'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldn’t hook up with goat cheese man either.

think of it, he is surrounded by smelly goats and cheese the whole day, every week, every month.
True, haha but I’m in denial about that aspect of his life. 😅 Except for the cheese. 🧀💛

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just coming to say that. I usually take a gander at her patreon every morning. She had a really big jump from yesterday. She will probably hold the $32k this month. She has gained back (from falling on 11/2) 83 patrons in just the last few days. If this was a publicity stunt on her part, you go girl it is wildly working for you. Oh what a tangled web you weave :ROFLMAO: and I'm here for it (as are many, many others).
The gift grab is going to go into overdrive! The attics will crash with the weight of all of the happy couple tat sent from around the world. I do hope she gets some hideous wedding dresses and outrageously tacky veils. It will be impossible for her not to parade around in it!
And after watching Sadie’s sweet video of Baby Ernest’s new bed and his old one being used for his stuffed animals I had to think, Baby Phyllis has more stuffed animals than Baby Ernest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.