The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be wrong but isn't she Bosnian?
I don't know what she is but Chateu DIY calls her Kosovan.
Anna Lagorce grew up and went to school in France. She might even have been born in France to Bosnian parents.

She told in one of her vlog with Ryan that she applied for the full French citizenship at the âge of 18 (legal process in France for children born in France to foreign parents : they chose or not the French nationality).

She's got her French passport. She's à French citizen.

She was surprised to hear that Ryan didn't bother to do the same when he turned 18. He answered that he didn't think he would need it.

Question : Did they tell channel 4 that she was Bosnian / Croatian / Kosovan to look more "exotic" in the TV programme ?
Or did Channel 4 think it was better if she was not presented as French ??
I think Anna said in a previous season of the TV show that she is from [insert correct Balkan country] but grew up in France. At least they call her Kosovan in the show now as you can hear in the attached video clip.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Question : Did they tell channel 4 that she was Bosnian / Croatian / Kosovan to look more "exotic" in the TV programme ?
Or did Channel 4 think it was better if she was not presented as French ??
It's more intriguing to be from Kosovo because of the war. C4 is hinting there might be suspenseful tragedy behind her story? The boring truth she's French isn't worth telling.

Reactions: 7
Modern surgery has certainly speeded up but would SJ be calmly vlogging just after an emergency ectopic pregnancy procedure & then go home again in the morning? A bit too wonder woman even for her😏 However if Clara's eyes and ears told her this ,so be it.
Stefanny stayed in the hospital for several days.

1636127740427.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Philip is so unattractive to us because he's extremely submissive and unconfrontational, nobody wants to be with a pushover, not really, unless there's something wrong with them.
I don't know.... Don't you find him even more off putting than usual when he tries to push his preference.or knowledge about an item... He plays the know it all from time to time and it makes me 🤢. I find that's when he's at his worse. He might be slightly more attractive if he didn't speak at all... And perhaps was invisible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone watch the Body Language Guy on YouTube? All her brushing her hair behind her ear. Time for Body Language Guy to take a break from Harry & Meghan, and look at Stephanie!
Oh yes! I wanted to mention it a while ago, and got totally side tracked by everything that happened in the past week! LOL
i would PAY for him to analyze these people, specially Steffy!

He may be bi?
That's what I think too...

Reactions: 8
Timeline...

12/22/20 flog, @1:07, SJ relives her trip to the hospital for an infection. BJJ drove her there and slept in the car.

12/31/20 HAPPY NEW YEAR flog, @4:00 SJ, is seen wearing a matching (BJJ gold @13:53) ring. Was it a Christmas gift from her BF???

3/12/21 THE 200TH CD FLOG, @0:54 SJ, is in a hospital bed accompanied by BJJ. This must have been a private clinic and a scheduled procedure.

Ectopic pregnancy is an emergency and treatment for this condition is very important. If your fallopian tube ruptures, you will need to go to the emergency room and be treated immediately.

Why a delay in treatment? Who know with these grifters??? A secret relationship, unprotected sex, an infection, a Christmas ring, then a hospitalization for a procedure sometime later on. 🤔

I mentioned, perhaps, SJ was treated for a UTI and also tested for a STD. It would be a standard test for any women that has unprotected sex and an infection. The flying monkeys' did not like this. It did not play into their narrative. The relationship is no longer a secret. Maybe, she'll explain her mystery illness??? At this point, it really does not matter to her, unless it helps her income. They deserve each other and everything that comes with it.

Philip-ring adv18 9-47.JPG
Stef-ring.JPG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't know.... Don't you find him even more off putting than usual when he tries to push his preference.or knowledge about an item... He plays the know it all from time to time and it makes me 🤢. I find that's when he's at his worse. He might be slightly more attractive if he didn't speak at all... And perhaps was invisible
😂 😂 😂
I just want to scream 'piss off!' every time he opens his mouth. He's just a boy trying to make his mom/girlfriend proud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
First-time poster found during a quick google search. You all are wicked (in a good way) and sure lightened my mood after I was attacked on the Patron page for voicing my opinion about the deceitful crap those two dished out, and how I would not wish a 45-year-old on my 25-year-old son. Shocked I was the only one to do so!!! Well...Thankfully I'm thick-skinned because according to the old ladies handing out a few bucks from their pensions...I'm not a fit mother, nor am I fit for SJ to take my patron money. My oh My.
Steph brought the argument age difference is not really an issue if it is the other way around. I still think it's icky, but I mentioned at least the couple can still have a family if they so choose. Little did I know, according to sources here, there may have been a pregnancy already.
Here is my theory about the hospitalization: The age difference and deceit to the viewers are not the only toxic problems in my opinion. Women with hands such as SJ are a dead give-away for an eating disorder. Mainly purging (we are not sure why). Philipp's unusually large cheeks are a dead give-away to a man who purges.
I think SJ landed herself in the hospital for IV care due to overdoing the need to be thin. Two people in a relationship with eating disorders usually turn out very badly. Now, I want to mention this is all speculation, not based on any facts other than some unusually old-looking hands and a face that could swallow a basketball.
Women can cover their wrinkly hands with botox injections, but for men, there is nothing much they can do to cover their problem.
There are other signs they have eating disorders, but the two I mentioned are the most prominent.

This so-called scandal will probably help the TV show, but I'm on the fence on how it will affect the business.
Thanks for reading if you made it this far....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry Philips hedgehog is keeping me company? This is so second hand cringe. Makes me really wonder if she was at a hospital. How utterly tacky.
Seeing that middle-aged woman squeezing that stuffed animal just screamed arrested development. But by looking at the amount of stuffed animals they've received, her fans love that kind of sh*t.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
AHA! A round of speed reading tattle and I'm caught up. :cool:

I still don't see a premiere scheduled on YT... I wonder if she will forgo a premiere to avoid answering live comments..

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I must say, I have to thank MPK because if I hadn't been led to google him in Spain, I probably never would've found you guys.

• Heart
First-time poster found during a quick google search. You all are wicked (in a good way) and sure lightened my mood after I was attacked on the Patron page for voicing my opinion about the deceitful crap those two dished out, and how I would not wish a 45-year-old on my 25-year-old son. Shocked I was the only one to do so!!! Well...Thankfully I'm thick-skinned because according to the old ladies handing out a few bucks from their pensions...I'm not a fit mother, nor am I fit for SJ to take my patron money. My oh My.
Steph brought the argument age difference is not really an issue if it is the other way around. I still think it's icky, but I mentioned at least the couple can still have a family if they so choose. Little did I know, according to sources here, there may have been a pregnancy already.
Here is my theory about the hospitalization: The age difference and deceit to the viewers are not the only toxic problems in my opinion. Women with hands such as SJ are a dead give-away for an eating disorder. Mainly purging (we are not sure why). Philipp's unusually large cheeks are a dead give-away to a man who purges.
I think SJ landed herself in the hospital for IV care due to overdoing the need to be thin. Two people in a relationship with eating disorders usually turn out very badly. Now, I want to mention this is all speculation, not based on any facts other than some unusually old-looking hands and a face that could swallow a basketball.
Women can cover their wrinkly hands with botox injections, but for men, there is nothing much they can do to cover their problem.
There are other signs they have eating disorders, but the two I mentioned are the most prominent.

This so-called scandal will probably help the TV show, but I'm on the fence on how it will affect the business.
Well, they're both skinny and food is a fetish to both of them (Snorts: allergies and dislikes, Steph: small bites of everything, but we never see her eat properly.)

I wasn’t going to watch the Patreon confession…..

But I did! 🤦🏻‍♀️

how convenient that she was busy interviewing PJ when the 💩 hit the fan. The one thing all her Patreons had been asking for.

SJ definitely was not herself ….

Reactions: 13

Welcome new tattler!

I agree with you on everything except the age difference... It's for a couple to decide what works for them and what they want from their relationship. (In this case PhiPhi wants the cash and Steffy wants an adoring subject who will compliment her no matter what!)

The eating disorder had occurred to me too, but I am very careful mentioning it as I had a dear friend who passed away from the effects of it, and I know first hand how it's very sad and very serious... with all the negative feelings i have towards the happy couple, I really hope that's not their problem, Because specially 2 people having the same issue and enabling each other could become very dangerous very quickly,..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I agree with you on everything except the age difference... It's for a couple to decide what works for them and what they want from their relationship. (In this case PhiPhi want the cash and Steffy wants an adoring subject who will compliment here no matter what!)
She can also dominate him because he's younger and less experienced ...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.