The Chateau Diaries #80 Kaboom! The dutch boyfriend is outed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is 18 years younger than me and we've been together nearly 27 years. Very happy we are too. Everybody is different.

They are utterly ruthless in my experience and will twist words. If you say "no comment", they will take your photo and make up a story anyway. It happened to me when I was younger. I was the main witness to an major incident , which led to a court case, and it made national headlines. I was told by the police not to talk to reporters. Reporters were besieging my house, ringing my phone, knocking on the door. I refused to engage with them. They got a photo of me and made up total rubbish about the incident in their papers. I'm not famous, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have never trusted the media since. Sorry in advance, to any genuine, decent media people out there.

While I agree with most of your ecmxcelkent post, he wasn't a university student on a gap year, as he's a man of 25. He was working as a waiter I believe. If he took a gap year after uni, it must have been a 4 year one. He could have been a late starter at university? The
usual age to go 8n Europe is 18 - 21.
I thought he was waiting tables while trying to launch his acting career.

While I agree with most of your ecmxcelkent post, he wasn't a university student on a gap year, as he's a man of 25. He was working as a waiter I believe. If he took a gap year after uni, it must have been a 4 year one. He could have been a late starter at university? The
usual age to go to university in Europe is 18 - 21.

While I agree with most of your excellent post, he wasn't a university student on a gap year, as he's a man of 25. He was working as a waiter I believe. If he took a gap year after uni, it must have been a 4 year one. He could have been a late starter at university? The
usual age to go to university in Europe is 18 - 21.

I am so sorry for the repetition of this post. I had posted it and was trying to edit the spelling mistakes, but it wouldn't let me delete the previous versions. It's early here, I'm half asleep, apologies
He was 23 when he arrived and has stated that he is taking a second gap year so he isn’t finished with his studies. No idea why he is not but he certainly has never had a career or supported himself before landing SJ. Am sure the Oxford crowd is not impressed with his ‘credentials’ other than Honors in Asskissing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
SJ needs C4 more than C4 needs SJ.
There are hundreds more chateau doeruppers in France for C4 to recruit.
SJ gets the afternoon TV audience of little old ladies with spare (and sometimes no spare) cash. The programme mentions her successful vlog on YouTube and increase her crossover viewers and likely patreons.

I am delighted to see owners on the Chateau DIY programme that have not been visited by SJ and PJ (yet....but I hope it stays that way).

Reactions: 15
Just wondering if SJ is suffering from strabismus ... her eyes look very strange in the flog with the silly song ... could explain why she's attracted to Hedgehog Boy ... 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Be prepared to feel uncomfortable some more because Stephanie Jarvis is a criminal. I'll continue to say it and I may sound like a broken record at this point but the Charlatan has broken quite the number of laws with her "volunteers". They are all actually undeclared workers because you can not have free labour working at your business in France. Even interns get paid.

While having these undeclared workers, she has not only broken the employment law (which is a major fraud in France with heavy fines and possible prison sentence) but coincidentally she has committed at least social security fraud and tax fraud. She has also employed some of these undeclared workers without a work permit. And she has done all this multiple times over the years and continued to do so even after knowing it's illegal. She may be a white collar criminal but a criminal nevertheless. Allegedly, though, until convicted in a French court.
And when will the authorities start sniffing this stink ... !

Reactions: 16
Be prepared to feel uncomfortable some more because Stephanie Jarvis is a criminal. I'll continue to say it and I may sound like a broken record at this point but the Charlatan has broken quite the number of laws with her "volunteers". They are all actually undeclared workers because you can not have free labour working at your business in France. Even interns get paid.

While having these undeclared workers, she has not only broken the employment law (which is a major fraud in France with heavy fines and possible prison sentence) but coincidentally she has committed at least social security fraud and tax fraud. She has also employed some of these undeclared workers without a work permit. And she has done all this multiple times over the years and continued to do so even after knowing it's illegal. She may be a white collar criminal but a criminal nevertheless. Allegedly, though, until convicted in a French court.
1636117621289.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think about Bravo and Andy with this lot all. The. Time. I actually pitched this to some producers and they said it was already a show - just add water & stir. I wonder why nothing happened-🤔 but Andy!! Of course they would probably have to film at another chateau- this one is wayyyy to shabby - no chic

It's terrible acting.... I wish anyone could have seen the kids face when I told her - just said it - then watched.... 2 solid minutes of every emotion and question running across her face. Finally I said - yup, 💯 exactly 🤣🤣🤣 she said - but how will it end? 🤔 I said that's why we will all keep watching- the suspense is just killing me🤣🤣
as an actor myself, it is CERTAINLY acting. not great acting, but then Stef said she went to opera school not acting school so she might not see it the way I do. Also as an actor my gaydar is never wrong... it being wrong this time has only one explanation- good editing and bad acting

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We all know how sloppy she has become with the narrative, the timeline f**k-ups and the occasional snippets of tit show reality in other vlogs. The most realistic explanation I can come up with is she just forgot to inform the crew of the importance of keeping up appearances. I bet Snorty has been bragging to the crew about his commitment to the charlataine, that's his usual go to with anyone visiting the HMN to make them aware of his special status. They signed away their rights of getting a say in what footage would be used, that I know for sure. They forgot to write up a similar contract for C4 about what would be off-limits.
The consensus on the country lane (would not call that a street) is that it was Snorty who did this on purpose to get out of the shadows. The fact that so many in their entourage are convinced of this, is very telling imho (hi Brenda G!). But before we give either one of them too much credit by assuming they are this conniving and planned the whole thing, I think by the looks of their complete panic and the hastily made patron statement, it's just plain stupidity. Nothing new for the charlataine who, like I said many times before, has a natural talent for f**king good things up sooner rather than later.
SJ allowed Phyllis to be filmed so in the end she is to be blamed. Normally Ch 4 only films the main cast SJ, Gerry, Mummy, Percy and Marie. And I highly doubt they will re-edit any further episodes to stop calling him her Dutch boyfriend. They really push the background on any non-Brits when introducing the segment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
SJ allowed Phyllis to be filmed so in the end she is to be blamed. Normally Ch 4 only films the main cast SJ, Gerry, Mummy, Percy and Marie. And I highly doubt they will re-edit any further episodes to stop calling him her Dutch boyfriend. They really push the background on any non-Brits when introducing the segment.
Yes , Anna LaGorce is always Croatian Anna.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought her relationship with Mason ended by email a few years ago and her travels with him in NYC/Vermont were more of a friends with benefits type of arrangement. And she definitely wouldn't want her viewers to know that.
perhaps phil thought he'd get a chance to have a threesome with mason (or any of the other exes) involved!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I go on vacation with terrible WiFi and kaboom!
I’m still stuck on the fact that Snorts is barely out of childhood, his brain just finishing booting up, he has zero life experiences or accrued knowledge, and oh he’s gay or bi. The power dynamic is gross , this is much worse than MP and his rentboy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Bless this site! I am following them from the beginning and loved it straight away. Then, the gifts came, and unfortunately Philip. My god, I hated him from the start. I though I was the only one because of the always positive comments om YT. But then I found you guys and I am very thankful I’m not the only one who’s radar went of seeing Philip. I really hoped he would dissapear like a lot of people. Now, I am not so sure about that. I can write an 5000 word essay about what’s wrong with him. But really, he doesn’t deserve my time. I hope the universe will save us from this 🐿🤮.
Love you guys, have a nice day without Philip in it!
honestly stef must really be in love if she doesn't see all these comments here and not break it off. if money and adoration is really her goal...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.