The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For. The. Love. of. GOD!!! It's a flea-ridden hedgehog that was dying anyway. If it made it through the night it would be a miracle! But go ahead Garrett.

Garrett Robinson
41 minutes ago
I would gladly die for Herbert

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I just finished watching Chateau Montmagner and they too picked up their volunteer (a patron) from Limoges Airport.
Just how many chateau vlogs are there?!?!! I've never heard of this one.

chateau diaries
Doing it Ourselves/The Pethericks/Sadie
Chateau de la Ferte
How to Renovate a Chateau
Bordeaux Life
The Chronicles of Rosieres
Castle ten Burge
Manor & Maker
Chateau Love
Escape to the Dream
Chateau du Breuil

Who am I missing?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

chateau diaries
Chateau de la Ferte
Bordeaux Life
Castle ten Burge
Manor & Maker
Chateau Love
Escape to the Dream
Chateau du Breuil

Who am I missing?
You may need to add Selmar to the list if that two ballroom chateau is a reality! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

chateau diaries
Chateau de la Ferte
Bordeaux Life
Castle ten Burge
Manor & Maker
Chateau Love
Escape to the Dream
Chateau du Breuil

Who am I missing?
Chateau De Montmagner

I don't watch them anymore.

Reactions: 11

chateau diaries
Chateau de la Ferte
Bordeaux Life
Castle ten Burge
Manor & Maker
Chateau Love
Escape to the Dream
Chateau du Breuil

Who am I missing?
Chateau De Montmagner
Chateau de la Grifferaie
Château de Capelle
Chateau Life
Au Petit Chateau 1780 (just about the only ones I can think of who are both French and do their channel in French)
Lady of the Château Productions

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
For. The. Love. of. GOD!!! It's a flea-ridden hedgehog that was dying anyway. If it made it through the night it would be a miracle! But go ahead Garrett.

Garrett Robinson
41 minutes ago
I would gladly die for Herbert

Garrett, dear heart....

Get. A. Grip.

Chateau De Montmagner
Chateau de la Grifferaie
Château de Capelle
Chateau Life
Au Petit Chateau 1780 (just about the only ones I can think of who are both French and do their channel in French)
Lady of the Château Productions
Plus

Chateau Mareil (infrequent vloggers, non-grifters, Mrs Mareil does occasional cooking vids)
Chateau ten Berghe

Bonus channel: Chateau Love

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I suspect that Josie thinks PhiPhi is a twit too
Everybody thinks that. When he’s not around the true laugh and laughter is at his expense. It’s even getting close to the point that people can’t hide their contempt anymore, not that he’ll notice anyway. He’s like her in every way and thinks the world evolves around them. Truly disgusting when you are not doing anything in life.

A lot of prickly things at Lalande ... one of them is the tax situation ...
My sources tell me she’s getting more and more worried about it. She won’t show it and will pretend all is fine, but she knows it isn’t.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Perhaps a Spode Pan Pipes ?

OK Aussies...... can we get HobNobs here and where can you purchase them if we can???

With all the talk of Hob Nobbing ...... I want to try them ! :ROFLMAO: 👅
You can get them in Woolies - McVities Hobnobs. I wonder if they are the same as our Anzac bickies

apologies others have already answered

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She can’t even leave on time to pick up her brother that she loves (and I can’t stand, should you have noticed). And now we are meant to believe she will take care of that hedgehog? That’s not caring, that’s killing. She’ll be distracted before anything else and forget about it existence until it’s too late. It happened so many times before…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

chateau diaries
Chateau de la Ferte
Bordeaux Life
Castle ten Burge
Manor & Maker
Chateau Love
Escape to the Dream
Chateau du Breuil

Who am I missing?

These Chateau vlogs multiply faster than a pair of horny rabbits🐰🐰. I'm just waiting for the mixo to kick in and they will all die off, but then what would we have to talk about, best I take that back. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These Chateau vlogs multiply faster than a pair of horny rabbits🐰🐰. I'm just waiting for the mixo to kick in and they will all die off, but then what would we have to talk about, best I take that back. ;)
Youtube seems to have figured out I'm not interested after I kept choosing Do not recommend channel every time 'chateau' pops up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rude and arrogant woman. I wonder why Dan didn't speak up and tell her to f*ck off , that's my gift!
She's like an overexcited small child! Very rude.
Dan said quite a while back he didn't want gifts. It was after the huge chandelier was sent to Anneliese. Do they still have that? It was massive. Imagine if Stephanie', s mad fans started sending his children stuff every week. I know that things have been sent for them at Christmas. Dan is quite right to keep out of all that madness as much as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 26

chateau diaries
Chateau de la Ferte
Bordeaux Life
Castle ten Burge
Manor & Maker
Chateau Love
Escape to the Dream
Chateau du Breuil

Who am I missing?
There's plenty! :cool:

It's a Wonderful Life
I think they count, even though they had to sell their chateau and move to a cottage (and they do NOT beg!)
and
The Art of French Living, Chateau de Lomenie (how COULD you overlook Ashley with the miniskirts and the cowboy boots? :ROFLMAO:)
and the Religious Ones at
Chateau de Grifferaie
and
Life at Chateau de Coutere
and
Au Petit Chateau 1780
and Chateau Meiland (in Dutch)
and
Rural France Journal (same ilk, not a Chateau)
and
Chateau de Capelle

Enough? ☺☺☺
PS Apologies to @Marty McFly 9 , who has posted some of these already earlier

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
THIS WOMAN IS A FXCKING LEGEND, SHE IS A TYPE OF WOMAN WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT THINK ABOUT HER! I admired her wisdom, her way of communicating (obviously she MUST be a HIGHLY educated person),and she had obviously a great sense of fashion for a woman of her aged. She reminds of Sophia Petrillo from The Golden Girls.
Her humour is a great example of British humour, which we have been discussing.
She still gives me Isabelle vibes, (during the gift grab) but I'm warming to her.

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.