The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If squirrel boy actually tries to do any real exercise he will no doubt faint from the exertion of thinking about it before he even starts, then putting on his active wear will cause hours of anguish wondering how to make him appear to have anything other than a tiny camel toe and stay comfortable, then what to do with his hair which will obviously get streaky and fall off, basically. Cos it ain't real. Oh well. Best not to try. Back to fiddling with the teaspoons then, and leave it to the real men.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lalande in the near future??? Everyone there is aging at a record pace. There is even a Stephanie Jarvis look alike @00:26.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If anyone fancies sending SJ another Christmas decoration, this one would be just paarfect! It's even got a crown.

Pigeon with Crown Tree Decoration
£14.00

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Doesnt know where pipes are for radaitors it took dan rummaging around to find them covered up with crap.
In fairness, the pipes and taps in the cellar were covered with glass wood to protect them from the frost in the winter. That's what we usually do in France in old buildings (cellar and/or attics).

I suppose (I hope) Dan and Amaury put it back.

Lalande in the near future??? Everyone there is aging at a record pace. There is even a Stephanie Jarvis look alike @00:26.

OMG @KiKiGee where did you find this? Seriously you could see this as La La when the pool gets put in. Aged debauchary! Ugh!

• Haha
Why doesn't this threat show up? I need to go through a link in the closed one.

Just watched for the first time, and that was really satisfying! Couldn't believe the black that kept coming out!
I have an obsession with that hoof doc 🙊🙉🙈

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that thinks the entrance hall/room looks like a funeral home's viewing room??? They could make the daybed into a casket.

funeral home viewing room.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If squirrel boy actually tries to do any real exercise he will no doubt faint from the exertion of thinking about it before he even starts, then putting on his active wear will cause hours of anguish wondering how to make him appear to have anything other than a tiny camel toe and stay comfortable, then what to do with his hair which will obviously get streaky and fall off, basically. Cos it ain't real. Oh well. Best not to try. Back to fiddling with the teaspoons then, and leave it to the real men.
Begging you Squirrel Boy, please no lycra when you work out :eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
i found this a deadly boring vlog...all that talk about Mcdonalds..and starrestaurants..in London...all he did was grabbing a beer and cheap pizza.. :rolleyes: and no... he doesnt have a hunk body...no problem ..we all doesnt have to look alike.. his sunglasse bothered me somehow...and i had never a problem with his teeth...untill now..I somehow get a bit of a problem with his attitude..i cant get my finger on it..but he annoys me somehow...a slightly bit..
Yes, I 100% agree with you. I believe Dan has gotten too big for his britches.

Reactions: 4
interesting video on the how you tubers are going to more and more behind a paywall to make money

Reactions: 5
Why is such offense taken when anyone dare question Dan the gardener? This is tattle life right? On one of many Chateau Diaries threads? We all share an interest and come here to discuss how ridiculous, over the top, stupid, fun, unsafe and different life is at the Chateau de la Lande. Everyone that appears on Stephanie’s vlog seems to be discussed here to some degree, even the guests. I personally don’t care for Dan. So what? I think his wife, Annalise, is a saint for dealing with him all the time and his kids are cute. Honestly, I’m happy for his family that he appears to be making more money now than ever before. I’m happy his dumpy house is finally getting fixed up. But is he my favorite person to pop up at the Chateau? No.

Lots of interesting characters come and go. I also don’t care for Heni, she’s just weird. I think Selmar might be a bit lazy. I’m happy he seems to have found love and maybe a chateau of his own that will take him a year to renovate a small loo. Maybe it will get done faster at his place, but I doubt it…

Lots of tattlers have opinions on Stephanie, Phillip, Marie, Gerry, Cat & Ian, etc… Everyone here has opinions and that’s ok, that’s why we are here.

Love you guys!

Reactions: 25
This poster is not happy with the explanation about "British" humour and sarcasm being a British trait only.

I agree with them. Sarcasm is used in every country with good friends / relatives etc.

Dan's vlog :

Aleta
18 hours agoSarcasm definitely is not specific to England. Maybe they don't do it in America, but I lived in 5 European countries and literally everyone is sarcastic most of the time - and yes the Germans too.

Hide 2 replies

heartoflyn
8 hours agoIn the US it all depends on who you are interacting with. I’m very sarcastic and poke at/with family and close friends. Generally, the more harsh the jabs, the better the relationship is. But, I never do this with anyone I just met or haven’t had time to get to know.

Aleta
5 hours ago
@heartoflyn I just find it ridiculous for anyone to claim sarcasm being exclusively theirs. Like you've said - it's just banter with your friends and family.

Michele A
18 hours ago
It's not only English. My Irish grandmother was the same way. If she did not pick on any of the guys I dated I knew she did not approve of them. LOL I find that I am like her too the older I get :)

Hide reply

Aleta
4 hours ago
One difference is that the Irish don't believe that they are the only people who understand sarcasm.

That's a mystery to be solved...

J
3 hours ago
Wait..............he only met Stephanie 8 years ago!!!!!!!!!!! Please embellish?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.