The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the ones where they clean driveways, walls and roofs e.g. Partridge Exterior Cleaning Services

I wonder if it's like mindfulness or maybe that new thing ASMR or have I got that wrong?
not actually an ASMR thing, but people love watching how things are being done, or how worn down properties are being taken care off. Guess how many company channels there are about unclogging sewers, cleaning pools, mowing and redesigning lawns,..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you guys ever read the Left Behind series? Is a series of books about the rapture. I only bring it up because you could always tell in advance when a character was about to get killed off because a newer character aways showed up in the story with the same general skill set as someone else. So when you’ve been following the timeline of a 50 yr old computer programmer and suddenly a 25 yr old computer programmer suddenly joins the story you knew the 50 yr old was getting bumped off. That’s how the story seems to keep unfolding at Lalande.
When Kirsty came along I worried for Dan but she seems to be the softscape person while he handles the heavier projects. Phew! I’ve been on the end of the person getting ready to be removed and replaced in the past so I kinda feel bad for some of these people. They get love bombed, loaded with with random work, chewed up, spit out, replaced by the new shiny person. I’m floored by how many people have cycled in and out of that place in an effort for her to not have to personally deal with the actual responsibility of the consequences of her decisions. People have left their lives in other places to move there to ‘help.’ I mean, come on.

When Americans build huge houses that they have no clue how to care for and have rooms they don’t even use we call it a McMansion. I’ve started to think of Lalande as the McChateau.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
i found this a deadly boring vlog...all that talk about Mcdonalds..and starrestaurants..in London...all he did was grabbing a beer and cheap pizza.. :rolleyes: and no... he doesnt have a hunk body...no problem ..we all doesnt have to look alike.. his sunglasse bothered me somehow...and i had never a problem with his teeth...untill now..I somehow get a bit of a problem with his attitude..i cant get my finger on it..but he annoys me somehow...a slightly bit..
I'm worried that he's been contaminated by the new and highly contagious Lalande variant.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
not actually an ASMR thing, but people love watching how things are being done, or how worn down properties are being taken care off. Guess how many company channels there are about unclogging sewers, cleaning pools, mowing and redesigning lawns,..
It makes you feel like you have achieved something yourself but basically you have just done nothing but watch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think he files taxes?
is there an hidden epdemic going around SA I blocked yet another entitled couple ebegging 6months ago, and asked them after they proudly announced they just migrated and having brought a chateau De Capelle are now struggling to pay for the driveway to fix it this just in first month of urchasing their dream shatoo . now you have the privelege to buy them a coffee aka pay for there renovations on there new home. After asking them what was the extreme emergency that happened to justify setting up funding that they didnt account for in their budget. And naturally I hear nothing but crickets chirping and comment deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love watching things get done, especially when I’m not doing it. I’m an excellent supervisor. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NEWSFLASH: BJJ WANTS TO WORK OUT WITH ARMOIRE! :sick: 🥴

View attachment 813674View attachment 813675
is it possibley because she has paid sillymare for the job already and hes distracted with other projects , not stepfending but this is way beyond rude of him and shows how shes not on top of anything there. Doesnt know where pipes are for radaitors it took dan rummaging around to find them covered up with crap. A new house could have been built in the same amount of time it taking to finish this loo 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

arggh it seems support squirel isnt getting enough nuts to stop the very unattractive scraggly beard syndrome . Heres some tips start working on a career and fixing that appearance if you want to make it big as an actor .

Just like with the other parts of the body, you will need to feed your hair, including the one in your face, with the right types and amounts of nutrients. If you have the habit of eating unhealthy stuff, your facial hair or beard may also suffer, causing it to become scraggly.

You can get nutrients that promote from the foods you eat. Generally, it would be best for you to avoid those foods that contribute to low hair growth, including those that have aspartame, selenium, and mercury. You also have to stay away from foods that have excessively high Vitamin A content and sugar. The reason is that they can also cause low hair growth.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
btw....i saw Nick Strangepants vlog...keeping standards high..also.. is putting on some pants who dont look akward in the mensdepartment..i think if i would serve my guests that dinner... they would never set one foot in my house again..i guess its all on a budget...omg..i would not serve my dog that..a pasta with some lemon and yoghurt?? no fish or whatever..My dear Nick...no well put up dinnersetting can disguse that...your food is pathetic..no matter how much fuss you put around it...
You get a better dinner in jail ! :ROFLMAO:

I enjoy Dan's videos as well. LOL, and it is good to find another person who watches the rug cleaning videos- Mr. T Rex thinks I am mad! (I also watch lawn service videos where they mow/trim unsightly yards- I think it's the transformation that I find intriguing.)
I am not big on the rug cleaning but I do like this lady who finds old furniture and does it up....... no, its not SJ ... this one has taste! Her name is Furniture Fables and she does a good job .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It makes you feel like you have achieved something yourself but basically you have just done nothing but watch!!!
Yeeaahhhh!! To see the sewage water tearing down sturdy walls made out of wet wipes mixed with solidified oils, like Moses dividing the sea. Brutal forces of nature break free from their hold and carry away all things living and dead. Waves of black water path their way through tunnels, for more to come.

And I’ll float on top of it all, feeling of satisfaction running through my veins like lava, and I know it was good.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please do not rush the princess. The downstairs loo is scheduled to be finished and inaugurated with its first official flush on November 11, 2022.
It takes over two years to renovate a lavatory properly, you know. 🥴 In the words of her highness herself, "we're not doing this in a rush!
So, Selmar the snail-paced worker is happy about that...and is taking what SJ said s e r i o u s l y . 🐌:LOL:
The Chateau Diaries: THE COURTYARD OF DREAMS!
In the mean time...... its back to the bushes baby ! 🌲🚽

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People have left their lives in other places to move there to ‘help.’ I mean, come on.
Hi ya

kinda get the gist of what your saying - thing is they ARE adults - regardless what our opnions of them are or their lack of functionality in Life or at the farmhouse

what they do gain at the farmhouse with great speed and dyxerity is the ability to lose their morals and grift.for cash 💰
.with duck all talent at anything!!
At 💯 % light speed

in regards to the charlatan herself - highly unlikely you have walked threw life and not met someone - enjoyed their company for a while …. Regardless of what other friends / family thought 💭 and eventually walk away going …..

bitterly disappointed ☹ how was I so stupid I didn’t see through that !!!

happens the best of us 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have this feeling that the attention he used to have was taken away bc of steph's cousin and his body, Maybe he feels threaten by him bc of his good looks and great build body(it wants me to continue doing excercise despite of insecurity and mental problems) but personally he feel threaten by steph's cousin. I have this wild theory IF he wants to work out with steph's cousin, i think its his way to spread his legs infront of him.
If Squirrel Boy does exercise with him......... can you imagine the camel / squirrel toe he will have in his tight tights !! :eek:
Bring on the smelling salts I feel faint !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
If he’s got about 500 Patreons (and dropping!), all he has to do is sign a couple of Christmas cards every day
He could even get some rubber stamps with his signature and ask Sherrie's crafty female friends to help stamp the cards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched for the first time, and that was really satisfying! Couldn't believe the black that kept coming out!
I got hooked on the Polish Rug Cleaning guy during lockdown. So relaxing. I like when he does the scrapey scrapey thing with the brush 🖌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
innuendo about his overnight stay,
I really hated the stupid comic act between Edd and Sadie in the car. It seemed scripted and was full of stupid schoolboy jokes about "coqs". It wasn't funny, just idiotic.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Or was that a mean jab
That was SJ being mean while pretending to make a joke!

FOR SALE a lovely renovated property in a not so lovely part of Bordeaux.
Whatever we may think of Edd, it's amazing how they managed to do up that house in addition to running their big chateau and the wedding business, and looking after two children in what seems like a relatively short time. I know they have more help but if you compare the size and scope of their buildings and business, it really puts SJ to shame after 16 years at LL!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.