The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEWSFLASH: BJJ WANTS TO WORK OUT WITH ARMOIRE! :sick: 🥴

View attachment 813674View attachment 813675
Hoglite is exactly as his rename
He’s a media slut … Varys and depends whom he thinks is living in the media sunshine ☀

Previous besties
Attempted : Micheal pots
Marie
Cat
Now armoire

It’s more than sanitiser they need around that little tit
😈

i found this a deadly boring vlog
Your halerious…. Seriously

The opening minute the discussion was about others inability to understand British humor

We know …. You have laboured your dislike 👎 … we know …

How was the trip away on the yaught ??? …. Seems you’ve not returned relaxed and rejuvenated 😬

Well..if Dan is declared as a VIP..i declare myself as the Queen of Sheba.. :oops: One is very surprised what happens leaving the ship for a few days...
Also in relation to the Queen of Sheba !!!

Can’t see you rocking leopard print 😳
As for the chandelier 👂 earrings ….

Think we need a full day in wardrobe dear count
Report to HQ
😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Today's was satisfying, such beautiful colors revealed. If I'm not in the mood I will skip to the end reveal. Favorite lawn service? I'm always open to new addictions.
Just watched for the first time, and that was really satisfying! Couldn't believe the black that kept coming out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Today's was satisfying, such beautiful colors revealed. If I'm not in the mood I will skip to the end reveal. Favorite lawn service? I'm always open to new addictions.
Agreed- they did (and do) an amazing job! I usually watch the Top Notch Lawn Care, Copper Creek Cuts Lawn Care, and Lawn Care Juggernaut. (As a lawn/landscaping obsessed individual, I find them addicting and soothing to watch!)

Just watched for the first time, and that was really satisfying! Couldn't believe the black that kept coming out!
Advanced Cleaning Systems has some really good ones as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have to vent about the downstairs loo ..... the elephant in the room that will not go away ..... WHY is it that there is always only 1 person that she thinks can do a job? There are a number of people around there that could do the coving. I know Amaury has a million things she wants him to do, BUT why not have him do the coving so Selmar can finish so we don't have to hear about that stupid loo any more? That is not a big room, it does have a few extra odd corners, BUT I'm willing to bet that Amaury would be able to do that in half a day, one day MAX. It would be so easy to just knock it off the list ... ugh ...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I have to vent about the downstairs loo ..... the elephant in the room that will not go away ..... WHY is it that there is always only 1 person that she thinks can do a job? There are a number of people around there that could do the coving. I know Amaury has a million things she wants him to do, BUT why not have him do the coving so Selmar can finish so we don't have to hear about that stupid loo any more? That is not a big room, it does have a few extra odd corners, BUT I'm willing to bet that Amaury would be able to do that in half a day, one day MAX. It would be so easy to just knock it off the list ... ugh ...
Please do not rush the princess. The downstairs loo is scheduled to be finished and inaugurated with its first official flush on November 11, 2022.
It takes over two years to renovate a lavatory properly, you know. 🥴 In the words of her highness herself, "we're not doing this in a rush!
So, Selmar the snail-paced worker is happy about that...and is taking what SJ said s e r i o u s l y . 🐌:LOL:
The Chateau Diaries: THE COURTYARD OF DREAMS!
cd126.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
NEWSFLASH: BJJ WANTS TO WORK OUT WITH ARMOIRE! :sick: 🥴

View attachment 813674View attachment 813675
I have this feeling that the attention he used to have was taken away bc of steph's cousin and his body, Maybe he feels threaten by him bc of his good looks and great build body(it wants me to continue doing excercise despite of insecurity and mental problems) but personally he feel threaten by steph's cousin. I have this wild theory IF he wants to work out with steph's cousin, i think its his way to spread his legs infront of him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I have this feeling that the attention he used to have was taken away bc of steph's cousin and his body, Maybe he feels threaten by him bc of his good looks and gret build body(it wants me to continue doing excercise despite of insecurity and mental problem) but personally he feel threaten by steph's cousin. I have this wild theory IF he wants to work out with steph's cousin, i think its his way to spread his legs infront of him.
Or maybe he has a crush on Armoire too! :love:

Calling Florian! Please help BJJ gain some muscles.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FOR SALE a lovely renovated property in a not so lovely part of Bordeaux.
The house is special because it once hosted a royal visit.
Her highness, princess of Lalande, and her consort, Support Squirrel visited the house in the 21st century and featured it on her widely acclaimed YouTube channel, The Chateau Diaries. Edd and Anna's 19th-century maison de maitre also houses newly discovered treasures like a woman's medical records from 1953!

christies bordeaux.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
FOR SALE a lovely renovated property in a not so lovely part of Bordeaux.
The house is special because it once hosted a royal visit.
Her highness, princess of Lalande, and her consort, Support Squirrel visited the house in the 21st century and featured it on her widely acclaimed YouTube channel, The Chateau Diaries. The 19th-century maison de maitre also houses newly discovered treasures like a woman's medical records from 1953!

View attachment 813755
For 2.1 million euros that is a handsome price for a cheateu and in ALL HONESTY that place is WAY MORE BETTER than Lalande

Reactions: 16
I like the ones where they clean driveways, walls and roofs e.g. Partridge Exterior Cleaning Services

Agreed- they did (and do) an amazing job! I usually watch the Top Notch Lawn Care, Copper Creek Cuts Lawn Care, and Lawn Care Juggernaut. (As a lawn/landscaping obsessed individual, I find them addicting and soothing to watch!)

Advanced Cleaning Systems has some really good ones as well.
I wonder if it's like mindfulness or maybe that new thing ASMR or have I got that wrong?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
With no land - no swimming pool 🏊‍♂️
The fact that ED did anything with his DIY …

That’s a 50% haircut right there

Hasn't a hope of getting 2 million
Not this century 👎
It will have a pool when finished. It’s mentioned in the description of the property.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.