The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't make this :poop: up.
From the live chat..
Carol Weaver Stephanie is a mom to this little Hedgehog, and fell asleep as she/he loves her So cute!!!

Donna Davis Art Why not milk and honey?

Philip Janssen @Donna Davis Art Hedgehogs can’t have milk! It gives them diarrhoea

Philip Janssen Btw, I’ve also put my pocketwatch with him to calm him (the ticking should remind him of his mother’s heartbeat)

Donna Davis Art @Chrissy yes and kitten milk at pet shop or amazon or honey and milk

Donna Davis Art @Philip Janssen ah they to make formula for like kittens nd the like you can get at pet shops, I wonder if you could amazon some?

Philip Janssen @Donna Davis Art Good idea, I’ll look it up!

Cathy Tilghman awww Phillip, so sweet with the pocket watch praying for Herbert

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
10 seconds into CD and I'm already shocked.
A carrot cake with peanut butter and chocolate filling?! :oops: Are they serving it with a bucket of milk per slice?!

P.S. Josie says I think we should give PhiPhi a slice of that! I am dead! This woman is legendary 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I loved Josie saying that, and it should finish Sir Snorts off!

Then we have this sour puss from the comments:

Jenny Honda
37 minutes ago
Anaphylaxis happens with the first bite containing the allergen, not something to joke about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Pet rescue - tattlers need to save that poor baby from

The hedgehog 🦔 slayer

She had to find a plaything for hoglite
But that poor baby will never survive the farmhouse with Philipa dropping it and fussing

They are not a normal pair of humans
They need a USP to even act non threatening…. Pathetic

Even in full make up 🆙 SSB is cruellla duVile personified
View attachment 818511View attachment 818502If
If either of these asses had an real interest in saving this poor creature, they'd have sent it home with Kirsty ... but where's the content and fawny Grannie points in that?? Self serving as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🔥

Itisi

14 minutes ago
Though cute, hedgehogs can carry TB and salmonella, harmful to humans. In New Zealand they are considered a pest and trapped. They were introduced around 1870 by British colonialists to remind them of home and promptly set about eating native insects and invertebrates. So hard to get too excited about your new pet!! Just an FYI!!

Geo Baccus
10 minutes ago
Wise advice. Animal welfare facility more appropriate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
🔥
Itisi
14 minutes ago
Though cute, hedgehogs can carry TB and salmonella, harmful to humans. In New Zealand they are considered a pest and trapped. They were introduced around 1870 by British colonialists to remind them of home and promptly set about eating native insects and invertebrates. So hard to get too excited about your new pet!! Just an FYI!!

Geo Baccus
10 minutes ago
Wise advice. Animal welfare facility more appropriate!
But.. But.. It's sooooo Cuuuuuute and it's sleeping on my wrist...

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dress code for dinner at the farmhouse seems as random as everything else there

1634675915382.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.