The Chateau Diaries #75 Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE @Parrfect Porcelane
I remember last Christmas him bitching about the work involved and the cost of sending out Christmas cards to his patrons.
When I looked at MPK’s Patreon “perks,” it appeared he was over-committing. But if he says he’ll send a Christmas card to all his patrons, he just needs to plan it out. If he’s got about 500 Patreons (and dropping!), all he has to do is sign a couple of Christmas cards every day. In less than a year (about 6 months), they’ll be done without a lot of stress. Then mail them out a few weeks before Christmas. It just takes some foresight and organization, otherwise it becomes a huge, stressful burden.
[/QUOTE]

Organising is not MPK's strong suit.

The whole exercise, not just the cards, is easy to manage. Do a year's planning for some DIY videos, some story telling, some historical site/museum visits, an interview or two.... and you have a year's videos lined up just to produce. If he wants time off to flit off to orgies in exotic locations, he just needs to make a few in advance, as SJ did while she was inflicting herself upon NYC. Sponsors would like that kind of thing as well.

My feeling is that he has a very short attention span. I pity his school teachers who must have been extremely frustrated at such good artistic talent going to utter waste.

Reactions: 15
Pet rescue - tattlers need to save that poor baby from

The hedgehog 🦔 slayer

She had to find a plaything for hoglite
But that poor baby will never survive the farmhouse with Philipa dropping it and fussing

They are not a normal pair of humans
They need a USP to even act non threatening…. Pathetic

Even in full make up 🆙 SSB is cruellla duVile personified
View attachment 818511View attachment 818502
A lot of prickly things at Lalande ... one of them is the tax situation ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Not another hedgehog for Philip! I'm watching the Chateau Diaries from the lovely cinema room at Sloane House after my makeover, with a lovely Sex on the Beach cocktail in my hand. Can't believe how these hedgehogs throw themselves at Philip. Shameless gold diggers they are!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Awww 🥰 he’s super cute

Growing up real fast 💨 all the kids were fab …. Jack P running from Gerry halerious 😂
image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Not another hedgehog for Philip! I'm watching the Chateau Diaries from the lovely cinema room at Sloane House after my makeover, with a lovely Sex on the Beach cocktail in my hand. Can't believe how these hedgehogs throw themselves at Philip. Shameless gold diggers they are!
Thought you might want a laugh on the big screen

Dead jealous ….
Looks Uber FABULOUS

One can aspire to him not surfing this game

Enjoy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
(Does anyone else get driven to distraction by Tattle - the site, not Tattlers (I could qualify that but I'll resist the temptation!) - being so unstable? I.e. random unrequested refreshing or freezing of the page while typing a post and the post disappears? Seems to be at its worst when quoting a post.)

The Christie's vignette portfolio weren't just a hit mess, the three which Stohanie physically out together on the spot are complete and utter piles of steaming, stinking radioactive crud. Christie's obviously did some pruning of the overload of items but, nonetheless, it was a first class display of someone not having a fricking clue. It's not the things she chose but the amateur, no style, throwing together that really bugged me. And when I say bugged me, I actually mean infuriated me. Ridiculous, I know!

Vignettes are not easy to do. An actual room is a doddle by comparison. I know from first-hand experience, having spent 25+ years working for a fine and decorative arts' dealer and his interior design partner. You create the illusion of looking at a section of a room, part of the whole. You work out the dimensions of a pretend room, including where windows might be in the whole room, and then decide on how much of that space you're going to play make believe with. With the measurements of the wall an floor space within this pretend room and the pieces to be placed, we then used graph paper and an archiitect's ruler to scale and plan the position of every piece of furniture against the "walls", every picture, mirror, wall light/sconce/girandole and then the free-standing elements - a dining table and chairs (not armchairs!) or a centre table (not a kneehole writing/dressing table!). it's shot at an angle to create an optical illusion and a sort of "false perspective" - photographed straight on and centred just makes everything look flat.

The oriemtal wallpaper, which is mostly bright white background, was just so wrong. The (rather beautiful...wouldn't want them but rather beautiful nonetheless!) cranes disappeared and it looked like a mass of empty space. The gilt and gesso mirror suspended about 10" above the skirting board is a placing decision that won't catch on. The bird picture to the left of the girandole (boudoir) needed to be shoved to its left. The arrangement of plates on the "trellis" wall needed something beneath them to balance, the dining table was out of proportion, there was a really unsightly area of empty space where one wall met the right angle of the other wall. And on and on and on.

The fourth vignette benefitted immensely from the Chatelaine doing no more than selecting items from the catalogue.

I am being ultra nit picky and pedantic. No skin off the Christie's nose, really. An experiment they are unlikely to repeat. When all is said and done It was Steohanie's gig, her chance to shine and show her panache, flair, talent, knowledge and style. In my book, she has very little of any these attributes. 10/10 for trying, I suppose.
Now I can see in my mind how those vignettes could have looked so much better. Thank you very much for your expertise!
More Tattler real experience and wisdom 🥇 :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.