The Chateau Diaries #72 Winter is coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This huge and ultimately unpredictable total expense means no travel for awhile - I'll bet South Africa will be called off. There will be no more luxuries for a while. It would look terrible to the Patreons if she kept on buying things she doesn't need. This will be a sad time for Stephanie! She needs her cousin really badly now. I hope he doesn't revolt and leave. I wonder if the paneling project will need to be put off until next year.
And I predict that this huge and ultimately unpredictable total expense means that no travel plans will be curtailed and SJ will report, from wherever she is, that Amaury is doing very well fitting the radiators along with Dan. What is Selmar working on?

well i guess its like this...designersheets on the bed.... woodwurm in the bed...and mice under the bed..
Well at least it won't be rats under the bed because even rats have standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up on some viewing and reading the thousand threads I've missed. It's funny how the Roseires baby and the Lalacelle dogs all start barking when they hear their parent's "talking to invisible strangers" voice for youtube. I usually smoke some weed before I watch their channels so I notice things like that. No Amy I'm not insulting your child, but he has the same reaction as the Westies. It's got to be weird for them. Like it would be for you if they started barking at invisible strangers.

Anyway! Is there not a clever recapper in here these days? CD has been fun lately, but I can't read 400 pages about the heat. I just can't. We're expecting an 80 degree cold snap here tomorrow though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Darren, Darren, it's 30+ years since she was a girl!
And may I point you in the direction of Specsavers?
Please don't give him any time. He is disgusting and needs to be despised, ignored and blocked. And Stephanie should have locks, an alarm system, panic button and mace spray regardless as to Service Squirrel being there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her patrons should insist on the heating being fixed properly. I know theres a list of projects to fund. Was heating even on it??

Why is Mary Poppins never shown in any vlog ever? Maybe she doesn't want to be filmed. I wouldn't mind seeing some chateau cleaning though. It's like it just magically gets "clean" each week .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s a shifty gaze. It was after his crying “poverty” vlog, and was taken right before his “secret” trip to Torremolinos. It’s a screen shot from his Jam vlog thumbnail. Looks like he’s up to no good…because he knew he’d soon be off to Spain to party the whole time he filmed the video!
His eyes are wonky. And always...not just from that avatar pic.

Question #7779!
Does anyone have a synopsis of SJ's Patreon video???
Wondering what spin she put on the broken Boiler/ radiator debacle?

Reactions: 10
Her patrons should insist on the heating being fixed properly. I know theres a list of projects to fund. Was heating even on it??

Why is Mary Poppins never shown in any vlog ever? Maybe she doesn't want to be filmed. I wouldn't mind seeing some chateau cleaning though. It's like it just magically gets "clean" each week .
I don’t think Mary Poppins would get within a mile of that place. I’m pretty sure she’d supercalifragilistic-get-her-ass out of there!

1633571184746.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We just traded our vehicle up; as I was sending pictures to my Mom and sis, my son asked me who there heck all those people are in my photos🤦🤣🤣.
WTF was up with Phyllis’s strange stills of Nutti??!
I think that sneaky, jealous little twit tries to make everyone look bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Don't quote me on this, but I think there was some indication that she comes and does her cleaning in the morning ... which is smart as heck, cause she knows SJ will still be in bed with her pink phone and her support squirrel, so no need to worry about the camera in your face!

We just traded our vehicle up; as I was sending pictures to my Mom and sis, my son asked me who there heck all those people are in my photos🤦🤣🤣.
WTF was up with Phyllis’s strange stills of Nutti??!
I missed these stills, which vlog was this in?

Reactions: 12
His eyes are wonky. And always...not just from that avatar pic.

Question #7779!
Does anyone have a synopsis of SJ's Patreon video???
Wondering what spin she put on the broken Boiler/ radiator debacle?
OMG!!!...Did she just say that she was going to put off doing the heating because it WASN'T CONSIDERED RESTORATION!!!!!....Hello, Stephanie...none of what you've been doing at the chateau is restoration!!!!....it's just RENOVATION AND ADDING ON OF MORE APARTMENTS!!!!!!!....Argggggggggg!!!!!....

And there's that *&*&^%$#%%^$%^&*^&**& WONKEY CANDLE AGAIN BEHIND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
OMG!!!...Did she just say that she was going to put off doing the heating because it WASN'T CONSIDERED RESTORATION!!!!!....Hello, Stephanie...none of what you've been doing at the chateau is restoration!!!!....it's just RENOVATION AND ADDING ON OF MORE APARTMENTS!!!!!!!....Argggggggggg!!!!!....

And there's that *&*&^%$#%%^$%^&*^&**& WONKEY CANDLE AGAIN BEHIND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Phoenix Richards-Bingham, have you considered any relaxation techniques? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't quote me on this, but I think there was some indication that she comes and does her cleaning in the morning ... which is smart as heck, cause she knows SJ will still be in bed with her pink phone and her support squirrel, so no need to worry about the camera in your face!

I missed these stills, which vlog was this in?
Gift Grab
Edit: there’s another funny one when she’s pretending to drink from the glass w/ the blue straw

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.