The Chateau Diaries #72 Winter is coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I REALLY need some of that!!!...Or maybe just some tequila!!!!!!

For your viewing pleasure...or maybe for your frustration!!!...LOL...

Thank you, PRB!

1)Okay, blurrry ..... support squirrel, FOCUS
2) Do NOT have PJ call, have Amaury call about getting a deal on the radiators, or Dan as well. They will be much much better at negotiating a deal. PJ is not the right guy for that job.
3) thank God you are getting a new boiler ... I think you should just get new radiators for the entire place. Once you're going for a deal on 12ish, you will get a better deal the more you get, so just do the lot .... the rest are on their way out any second any way.

.... pausing to view a bit more

4) PLEASE invest in a decent camera ... sheesh, the quality of this video is horrid. I'm just 9 minutes in and it is driving me nuts

**Amaury's voice is like a massage. Just so pleasant **

I've resorted to just listening. The visual is making me feel ill. The heavy breathing for a bit there in a garden ... ugh

Why does PJ have to bring up his allergies all the time? It's like, seriously, it's not all about you and when you do that it makes the poor cook who has done so much work feel bad. UGH!

GOING TO HER FLAT IN LONDON NEXT WEEK!! UGGGHHHHHH! Q&A coming.

Tatyanna has skills!!! SJ is going to wish she had a ballroom so she could keep Tatty for cooking!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I REALLY need some of that!!!...Or maybe just some tequila!!!!!!

For your viewing pleasure...or maybe for your frustration!!!...LOL...

Thanks for sharing :)
It's bloody 46 minutes long! LOL I've watched 1/3 and it's already eroding my nerves

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 8.40.15 PM.png

as WE don't know blah blah blah... WE won't be able to blah blah blah...
Child! go back to your room and play with your toys! :rolleyes:

Also, they are still thinking they may be able to put the door in.. but they went ahead and put up the dry wall (plaster board) ONLY ON THE SPOT THAT THE DOOR IS GOING IN!!

You truly cannot make this tit up! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 8.47.45 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Chicken house got raised at least a few feet up.

China pantry on hold. Though Ian may sneak in there and finish the plastering, then Matt can do the tiles ... the cabinets will wait for Amaury when he has time in the future.

The toilet for the downstairs loo is here, so they have EVERYTHING for it ... but she wants Selmar to finish it and he's off doing other jobs for other people ... so we wait more

The shutterdogs got mentioned, for all you shutterdoggers! She's in no hurry to have them put on. Matt will put them on sometime over the winter ... she's zen about them, and many other things!

She's doing another secret project with CDIY which will take Anne Marie's time for a couple weeks.

I appreciate Anne Marie's work on the new shutters, but I swear this is the FOURTH time she's had a long conversations with him about how he's doing it ... once was enough, now it is BORING.

Oct 13 & 14 they should be on Chateau DIY with the front entrance and pigeon stair case.
There is another project, a small entrance we rarely see that she's done with them as well, and it should be out in not too long.
And Gerry's apartment is also a secret project with them ... but they have just gotten it to the stage we see Natti's apartment at, so doesn't sound very interesting.

Philip explained the lighting plans for Natti's

They talked about the missing peachick and visited the peacocks and the chickens ... Philip misses the previous chick that went missing ...

And we visited the upstairs shower room AGAIN and it isn't any different then the last visit. We did get to see the pink tiles that will go in there ... they looked a bit better than the photo ... juries out though. The wallpaper comes in a couple of weeks. (Josie is a wallpaperer and would have liked to help with a wallpaper job).

Josie and Tatti are working really well together in the kitchen. Very kind words for each other.

I'm seasick from watching what I did watch ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Laughing at myself ... just discovered the blurry while watching the Patreon update was my internet being slow!! It rarely does that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thankyou for posting the patreon video.

Just a thought, if Tatty owns a BnB in Suffolk (?), perhaps she could coach Natti on how to run one. She certainly can cook. She maybe able to offer guidance on planning menus, etc which provide cost savings.

Where were the newly arrived american guests?

Why on earth would Phillip plan the lighting layout for a gite? With approval from SJ? No mention of Natti's lighting preferences.

I thought the shutterdogs were first listed as a patreon item due to the danger of a shutter falling. That was when I was still a patreon. Hence my obsession.

@Clara Burnett do you have any idea where all the gifts waiting to be opened are stored?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That comment still confuses me: was he being snarky about how old she looks or genuinely would 'hit that'? Ambiguously complementing/insulting.
Probably insulting, the picture shown is one of those caught off guard, awful ones, and I think he's just being mean.

As SJ wants to rent the app as a gîte, there has to be a dishwasher.........

When you eat your microwave meals 🤢 you use plates, cutlery etc. that have to be washed 😜
I am on my hols in Cornwall at the moment in a rented apartment, there is no dishwasher. It's unusual here in the UK to get a dishwasher in a holiday let 😒

Her patrons should insist on the heating being fixed properly. I know theres a list of projects to fund. Was heating even on it??

Why is Mary Poppins never shown in any vlog ever? Maybe she doesn't want to be filmed. I wouldn't mind seeing some chateau cleaning though. It's like it just magically gets "clean" each week .
I think in an early vlog, they said Mary Poppins didn't want to be filmed. She has been seen at one of the parties and was once caught on camera helping Isabelle plant sonething. I can't face trawling through the vlogs to find the relevant shots, sorry, I'm on holiday in Cornwall at the moment.( I'm not really surfing) 🥂🏄‍♀️🚣‍♀️🛀🍦

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am on my hols in Cornwall at the moment in a rented apartment, there is no dishwasher. It's unusual here in the UK to get a dishwasher in a holiday let 😒
But dear Dippy Hippy ...... is it Warm in there ????
I bloody hope so as all those LaLaLand rooms are as cold as a polar bears butt !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thankyou for posting the patreon video.

Just a thought, if Tatty owns a BnB in Suffolk (?), perhaps she could coach Natti on how to run one. She certainly can cook. She maybe able to offer guidance on planning menus, etc which provide cost
Tatty might run an Airbnb as she seems to be able to travel around. In that case she wouldn't be cooking any meals?

Reactions: 10
😆 I thought everyone would keep their “favorite” avatar through Halloween…but I certainly don’t want to cause anyone digestive distress! Or, worse…irritable bowels!! 😆
I’m happy for you to keep it for the time being. It’s ‘helping’ me first thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But dear Dippy Hippy ...... is it Warm in there ????
I bloody hope so as all those LaLaLand rooms are as cold as a polar bears butt !
Yes we've got heating. 😁

Thank you, PRB!

1)Okay, blurrry ..... support squirrel, FOCUS
2) Do NOT have PJ call, have Amaury call about getting a deal on the radiators, or Dan as well. They will be much much better at negotiating a deal. PJ is not the right guy for that job.
3) thank God you are getting a new boiler ... I think you should just get new radiators for the entire place. Once you're going for a deal on 12ish, you will get a better deal the more you get, so just do the lot .... the rest are on their way out any second any way.

.... pausing to view a bit more

4) PLEASE invest in a decent camera ... sheesh, the quality of this video is horrid. I'm just 9 minutes in and it is driving me nuts

**Amaury's voice is like a massage. Just so pleasant **

I've resorted to just listening. The visual is making me feel ill. The heavy breathing for a bit there in a garden ... ugh

Why does PJ have to bring up his allergies all the time? It's like, seriously, it's not all about you and when you do that it makes the poor cook who has done so much work feel bad. UGH!

GOING TO HER FLAT IN LONDON NEXT WEEK!! UGGGHHHHHH! Q&A coming.

Tatyanna has skills!!! SJ is going to wish she had a ballroom so she could keep Tatty for cooking!!
Philip in charge of lighting systems? 3 chandeliers in a tiny studio apartment? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Probably insulting, the picture shown is one of those caught off guard, awful ones, and I think he's just being mean.
What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. SJ is quite happy to thrust a camera in front of people and uses footage that doesn't always show others in their best light. It's good to see her on the other end of this for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
right, Clement!

so 10 cousins on mummy's side
that means there are 7 on daddy's side, ... time for more research!
Tattlers have never found anything about Jarvis side... Triangle des Bermudes !

I don’t think Mary Poppins would get within a mile of that place. I’m pretty sure she’d supercalifragilistic-get-her-ass out of there!

View attachment 797936
She's still working at the château.
Amaury mentioned her name (in à perfect French accent not like you know who) in the latest CD vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
With her latest patron f**kery SJ once and for all tanked the argument used by the majority of her patrons of only paying her for the extra content she provides there. Each and every bit of what she showed was shown to us all for free in either Dan’s or Selmar’s vlogs and even in her own, in case her patrons hadn’t seen it..right…because why would patrons watch your regular tit… she is so far behind on reality it is actually painful to watch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Has anyobdy else noticed the way the Stars War guy (Tim ?) looked at Natti (13.21 mn) in the latest CD vlog ?

Brrrr Iceberg ! Must be fun to work with him when you are not one of the shiny ones...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Josie needs to stay longer

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.