The Chateau Diaries #72 Winter is coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna talking about how "horrible" this yellow color is for 2 minutes straight killed me! 😂 😂
Is that hint in design taste? LOL

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 13.18.40.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Agent 007

🛬 landed the new jet on your runway

in a nutshell she wants ppl to invest MORE …. Could have repaired

but why bother …. Yo patrons

every little helps …..

it’s a pyramid scheme - she is the new Covid Bernie may -dock

park your bank account here 👈
😈
I think the evidence is mounting that the radiators are the victims and not the cause of a catastrophic system-wide fail. A cheap repair, if I'm understanding galvanic corrosion correctly, and if that is the problem, won't protect remaining radiators and will damage new ones.
I agree with you these maintenance and renovation costs should not come out of Patreon funds.

Reactions: 14
indeed....but in the end she has the last laugh....cashing in 30000 a month ...just acting like an escape from a lunatic asylum....the world has gone mad...
She doesn’t have the last laugh. The story of Lalande isn’t over yet. History has taught us that a dishonest and foolish life hardly ever ends in joyful laughter. Usually, tears, sorrow and shame.

An ancient Hebrew saying goes:
A person’s own folly leads to their ruin…A fortune made by a lying tongue is a fleeting vapor and a deadly snare.”
‬ (Mishlei Schlomo)

If nothing changes, in the end, SJ won’t be laughing when she realizes she is THE joke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
is this the same #gay doctor that was at lalande, now showing up in Le Fluers chateau?... :unsure:
Whoever he is.. he can sing!

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 13.25.25.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t have the last laugh. The story of Lalande isn’t over yet. History has taught us that a dishonest and foolish life hardly ever ends in joyful laughter. Usually, tears, sorrow and shame.

An ancient Hebrew saying goes:
A person’s own folly leads to their ruin…A fortune made by a lying tongue is a fleeting vapor and a deadly snare.”
‬ (Mishlei Schlomo)

If nothing changes, in the end, SJ will not be laughing when she realizes her life is THE joke.
So true..you point out the things i though afterwards but didnt write....i guess there wont be any vlogs when the downfall kicks in....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i dont get the gayshoulders...is it something Canadian.. ;)
some gays find manly shoulders very sexy. The hard muscles, the defined course from the neck to the shoulders where you just want to sink your teeth into, the warm and tense skin… and then and then… Paaaauuullll!

someone has a cigarette?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.