The Chateau Diaries #72 Winter is coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 thoughts from Dan's vlog today:

1) the "vlogging me vlogging you" moment was HILARIOUS

2) the song he used today .... what message is this sending? Is it in response to the innuendo related scenes with Cat?
His new drone shots are good!

Reactions: 7
Right up there with crooked candles are crooked lamp shades .... though this lamp is pretty sassy!!

View attachment 797230

"There was a crooked woman,"
A modified MOTHER GOOSE poem by Marquis de Potpourri
dedicated to Stephanie Jarvis

There was a crooked woman, who lived a crooked life,
She found a crooked way of living through very crooked begging;
She bought a crooked castle filled with every crooked chattel,
Brought her friends to live together inside her crooked brothel.

cd89.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also about the heating fiasco... it pains me that Phillip was the first person to suggest prioritizing radiators in the rooms above grand salon before they instal the panelling! ffs people! maybe he should be the project manager if he is the only one with 3 useful brain cells... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So many stories about jobs not getting started at all or not being finished because other people are indisposed or have had an accident or have a seriously sick relative or don't answer when called or don't come back after an initial discussion suggests to me that, after the initial encounter with SJ, and realising what she and her chateau are like, they want nothing more to do with the place! All these things can't just be coincidences!
The first time I saw the lovely chapel restorer interacting (in french) with Steph, I knew he wouldn't be in a hurry to come back. Whatever the excuses (accident, etc).

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Also about the heating fiasco... it pains me that Phillip was the first person to suggest prioritizing radiators in the rooms above grand salon before they instal the panelling! ffs people! maybe he should be the project manager if he is the only one with 3 useful brain cells... 😂
Happy dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems like Tiberio has time on his hands, and enjoys rewriting his storyline.
Updated 3 days ago.
Smokey.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A lot of hobos would prefer to live in a chateau without heating.
They have that fireplace....which isnt working very well...or they just use wet wood to get a fire in there..it never really gets into a nice working cozy fire..

And I really thought most of the bedding came from the resale shop!😲
i guess Madame Fanny sleeps under them....i dont see them used for the B and B..

2) the song he used today .... what message is this sending? Is it in response to the innuendo related scenes with Cat?
Interesting.
That was super vicious on SJ's part and she needs to be condemned for it.

So why that look on your face
The tears in your eyes
I feel the seed of doubt
But I’m telling no lies

Oh it’s a strong wind
I’m trying to hold on
I just wanna be
(I just wanna be)
Oh by your side and see your face
Just pick the time and place, oh baby I

Do what it takes to testify
I’ll bring you all the proof then you can’t deny
So take me to court and I’ll testify
That I love you baby
You’re the only one so no wonder why
If I can’t have you I just wanna die
So take me to court and I’ll testify
That I love you baby
Yeah I love you baby

😳 I’m 8 pages behind !!!!

nothing dropped yet I’ll post as 🔜
😈

however seems the dementers are alive n warm in their own lil olde chateau 💫

enjoy 😉 🚨

I worry so about the heating situation, I hope it’s all worked out before winter sets in. I can’t imagine having to purchase so many radiators, I hope for your sake and everyone at the Chateau that they last a very long time and keep you all toasty warm in the winter months ahead. I’m in Arkansas in the U.S. and it’s already turning cooler here. Good luck with everything, the bathroom will be lovely.

🥶🥶🥶
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hard night Steph? I'd hate to think we were keeping you up. Looking rough, love!

View attachment 797345
omg...she looks like a creature from the lost world...who has the nerves to get out in bright daylight dressed like this...not to meantion appear in a vlog...looks like she just waved her last customer from the night goodbye... :oops: no.. not really..she is wearing her fathers pyjamas..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"There was a crooked woman,"
A modified MOTHER GOOSE poem by Marquis de Potpourri
dedicated to Stephanie Jarvis

There was a crooked woman, who lived a crooked life,
She found a crooked way of living through very crooked begging;
She bought a crooked castle filled with every crooked chattel,
Brought her friends to live together inside her crooked brothel.

View attachment 797446
indeed....but in the end she has the last laugh....cashing in 30000 a month ...just acting like an escape from a lunatic asylum....the world has gone mad...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely! And totally the wrong time of the year to find professional help. 🥶 But I think it is rather ambitious tp plan to sort it out themselves? ...Well.by "themselves" I mean AnnMarie, so there is only one "hands on", unless he ropes in Dan?😍
Last time she did something "herself" she drained the lake🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
2 thoughts from Dan's vlog today:

1) the "vlogging me vlogging you" moment was HILARIOUS

Yea, that spontaneous ABBA moment was brilliant! How nice for them - looks like they found a good mate in each other.

Meanwhile, there was Ms Shatteau 1974, standing there amidst all her hoarded cars, bricks and farmyard detritus, looking all dilatory and frowsty in her nightwear.... some 'Tastemaker'.

Reactions: 13
they can use a magical product which can temporarly obstruate the holes in their radiators. It works. They can find it in any Brico shops.
Agent 007

🛬 landed the new jet on your runway

in a nutshell she wants ppl to invest MORE …. Could have repaired

but why bother …. Yo patrons

every little helps …..

it’s a pyramid scheme - she is the new Covid Bernie may -dock

park your bank account here 👈
😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.