The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention! Attention!
Everyone, get your bottles of sanitizer and Lysol wipes ready.... the peepee man is prophesied to return soon...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I accidentally stumbled upon Micarah Tewer's videos (she doesn't pretend to be anything less than a walking disaster)- she recreates costumes (she can seriously sew anything), wears them in public, remodeled two RVs and a house with her dad, friends, and family, and her videos are hilarious. Teabag did say they need someone to re-upholster their sofas- "free vacation- stay as long as you want and take all the time you need!" I'd actually watch his dull channel if she showed up. Teabag, if you are reading this, reach out to Micarah, and offer to fly her and her dad out to your Shitoo- her dad can do a year's worth of work in a week, and Micarah can re-upholster all of your furniture, and make you a Queen Anne costume.
Wow! I just watched Micarah Tewers…you weren’t kidding! I was amazed and slightly horrified at the same time! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I accidentally stumbled upon Micarah Tewer's videos (she doesn't pretend to be anything less than a walking disaster)- she recreates costumes (she can seriously sew anything), wears them in public, remodeled two RVs and a house with her dad, friends, and family, and her videos are hilarious. Teabag did say they need someone to re-upholster their sofas- "free vacation- stay as long as you want and take all the time you need!" I'd actually watch his dull channel if she showed up. Teabag, if you are reading this, reach out to Micarah, and offer to fly her and her dad out to your Shitoo- her dad can do a year's worth of work in a week, and Micarah can re-upholster all of your furniture, and make you a Queen Anne costume.
Micarah is a good southern Christian girl.. she will go nowhere near these houses of sin and sinisters! 🎃
Also, I love her so much! She is the polar opposite of MPK.. she was immediately and suddenly blown up on YouTube and just kept up the good work! I think she now has close to 2 million subs!

Wow! I just watched Micarah Tewers…you weren’t kidding! I was amazed and slightly horrified at the same time! 😄
Horrified is the right feeling to have after seeing her videos :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I checked out her YouTube and subscribed to her!

Note to self....learn how to spell or to type...or both...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Andrew was supposed to be in the suitcase. That may be the only way MPK can keep a boyfriend at Begmania! 😆
Mr. Bourbon, you gave a perfect recap of MOLD’s latest❤. After watching, there were some things that I found curious…
I can’t recall what Andrew’s real first name is, but I wonder who gets to call him that; certainly not his clients!
What is up with Alexander, the “loyal reptilian”, knowing MOLD’s secrets and “ratting” him out on Instagram?!
Wax on marble😳
They gave several Downton plot elements away😡 without warning
El Gabacho: was that a previous heartbreak via Spain!
All that very expensive meat in their freezer, boar and deer, should they be embarrassed that they haven’t honoured these gifts!!?
Ernest wants MOLD’s Silver Play YouTube plaque… give it to him in exchange for advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In his defense, I also wouldn't have touched those slippers.... at least he picked them up, I would just kick them around :sick:
Well, with the “dick tick” I certainly wouldn’t be touching his jockeys without a pair of tongs! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Attention! Attention!
Everyone, get your bottles of sanitizer and Lysol wipes ready.... the peepee man is prophesied to return soon...
I hope they honour their “loyal reptilian” in a mutual and respectful way… both parties must have designs on how to use each other🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So.. those chickens... were they by any chance the missing chickens?
Is the dog attack just a cover up?
why did the chicken cross the fence? to end up in the freezer?
I have many questions...

• Haha
I have many questions...
That joker seriously used cheapo bread bags to put chickens in the freezer. Disgusting. I use a FoodSaver for everything- and if someone brought me farm-fresh chicken, I'd sure as heck wash it first, pat it dry, and vacuum seal it before it went in to freezer.

• Heart
Good questions!🤣🤣
They may have been throwing-up in their mouths when they learned that the Karen’s weren’t the right breed for eatin’!

• Haha
  • Wow
I have many questions...
“The Great Chicken Caper”…the next DIO episode for the great Inspector Petherick, Chicken Whisperer! 😄

I have to say, at least his pants fit a little better this time!

• Haha
So.. I just finished watching teabag's video (Yes, it does take me a while to go through them... one can only stomach a few minutes at a time)

I have to say -and I may eat my words later-... but sneaky sneaky teabag! 😏 It was rather smart to reminisce about the good old days on his channel.

He is in hot water with his fans and viewers, and knows that begging will not take him anywhere but down. So first he says that he will go back to what the channel was at the beginning, more about the chateau life, and then shows them how nice those days were (they really were, I liked his videos a lot and in fact I found him first, and then discovered CD).. so, now lets see if he actually can follow through.
Who wants to wager? 😜

Micarah is a good southern Christian girl.. she will go nowhere near these houses of sin and sinisters! 🎃
Also, I love her so much! She is the polar opposite of MPK.. she was immediately and suddenly blown up on YouTube and just kept up the good work! I think she now has close to 2 million subs!

Horrified is the right feeling to have after seeing her videos :ROFLMAO:
That girl has a good heart, and definitely makes fun of herself all the time- what you see is what you get- it's so refreshing! And, she always makes time to shout out to her subscribers and posts pictures with them on her channel when she meets paths with them.

• Heart
Good questions!🤣🤣
They may have been throwing-up in their mouths when they learned that the Karen’s weren’t the right breed for eatin’!
Oh…the chickens were eaten all right! Supposedly by the neighbor’s dog! But no need to put up a new fence or enhance chicken security in any way! We like to roll the old dice at Begmania!

• Haha
That girl has a good heart, and definitely makes fun of herself all the time- what you see is what you get- it's so refreshing! And, she always makes time to shout out to her subscribers and posts pictures with them on her channel when she meets paths with them.
She is also one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen! With that face and body, she could walk any runway imo! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So.. I just finished watching teabag's video (Yes, it does take me a while to go through them... one can only stomach a few minutes at a time)

I have to say -and I may eat my words later-... but sneaky sneaky teabag! 😏 It was rather smart to reminisce about the good old days on his channel.

He is in hot water with his fans and viewers, and knows that begging will not take him anywhere but down. So first he says that he will go back to what the channel was at the beginning, more about the chateau life, and then shows them how nice those days were (they really were, I liked his videos a lot and in fact I found him first, and then discovered CD).. so, now lets see if he actually can follow through.
Who wants to wager? 😜
It sounded like some "Smoke and Mirrors" to me. I found myself having to FF through most of it, as watching paint dry would be far more riveting. SMH. The only redeeming part of the whole video was seeing the darling Ernest. Teabag, you've lost your luster.

She is also one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen! With that face and body, she could walk any runway imo! :love:
Agreed! Unlike the raggedy Support Squirrel!

annnd, the mud slinging post on the ETTC DIY fan group has been deleted!
And I missed it by two days. Geez life keeps getting in the way of reading Tattle. I try to keep up, I really do but I am a slow reader at the best of times. Did anyone happen to make a screen shot? Happy Saturday everyone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.