The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ Ive tried but just cannot watch this garbage. Not one mention of her beloved pervy artistic daddy, mummy (wont even go there), beloved ‘maybe he is or isn’t my brother’ brother Gerry and Percy who works so hard. Not one peep. And until 2019 Potty was just a guest not an owner. So much malarkey. Seriously Jill how can you and Christie’s stomach all of the half truths and full on lies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So.. I just finished watching teabag's video (Yes, it does take me a while to go through them... one can only stomach a few minutes at a time)

I have to say -and I may eat my words later-... but sneaky sneaky teabag! 😏 It was rather smart to reminisce about the good old days on his channel.

He is in hot water with his fans and viewers, and knows that begging will not take him anywhere but down. So first he says that he will go back to what the channel was at the beginning, more about the chateau life, and then shows them how nice those days were (they really were, I liked his videos a lot and in fact I found him first, and then discovered CD).. so, now lets see if he actually can follow through.
Who wants to wager? 😜
Yes, Teabeg is very sly. He’s getting ready for his “re-launch”…keep in mind, this will be the THIRD reset of his channel in 18 months!!! And so much air time given to SJ…he’s definitely trying to weasel his way back to a La La Lande invitation and SJ’s good favor. He’s shot himself in the foot so many times. His compilation of “days gone by” is sad…we’re not talking about years. It was 12 months!!! He makes it seem like he filmed for ages. Again, attention span of a fruit fly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's sad, really, as it has been said on numerous occasions that Mini Apron had not wanted children, and had Fanny just to appease DJ. :(
Never forget we are seeing and hearing SJ’s sob story, I mean narrative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey girl hey. White Russians across the bar. До свидания Мария
View attachment 790321
Yes please! Cheers!

Dan, be carefu! : Brenda likes you!
Maybe a razor wire fence around him is in order? She is odd!

I don’t have one yet. It will probably be the same as my idea for our YouTube account name:
THE VILLAINS OF VILLEFRANCHE-SUR-MER

What do you think? Catchy, right? 😅👏🏻
And what will you call your adoring cult....er...fans?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh…the chickens were eaten all right! Supposedly by the neighbor’s dog! But no need to put up a new fence or enhance chicken security in any way! We like to roll the old dice at Begmania!
I'm so glad I do not live in a neighbourhood where people keep chickens. My pups (who love to eat chicken) would probably drag the carcasses to me and demand we fire up the barbie. They may be tiny, but they are assholes. "Woomin, are legs broken? Why you give to us crap kibble? We not dogs! Give to us the chikken- we bring to you- go make on magic outside food box. So hungry- you never feed other than pellets- is crap!" (These jokers, who resemble tiny sausages, would wreak havoc on any neighbor who tried to raise chickens.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
All that very expensive meat in their freezer, boar and deer, should they be embarrassed that they haven’t honoured these gifts!!?
I was salivating when he was showing that meat...I love venison! I haven't tasted boar but I'd certainly try it!!!...So friggin' WASTEFUL!!!!

I have to say, at least his pants fit a little better this time!
Really???...LOL...All I saw was a saggy ass...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
E4078D99-F4F3-40C0-9908-CED07303A775.jpeg

Comment from MPK Narc vlog. Yes, he DID have the YouTube award LONG ago…17 MONTHS AGO! He was just too lazy to bother filling out the paperwork to get it delivered! Pretty typical. Turns out Billy did it for him…little brother.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am leaving the party now. I am sober. I drunk coca-cola all evening. Never drink alcohol. Don't like it.
Anybody wants a lift home? 🚁

I meant "..... I drank ...."
Wait. We're supposed to go home? And I packed a trunk and hot water bottle! (New girl shrinking back into the shadows....)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wait. We're supposed to go home? And I packed a trunk and hot water bottle! (New girl shrinking back into the shadows....)
Hmmm...I'm gonna case the joint...maybe there's an apartment upstairs or something...classy joint like this, there's bound to be a penthouse suite up there....

Yes…still no ass. But at least his pants weren’t falling down! He needs Florian to work his ass some more! 😆
Oh, that does sound naughty!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I gave up on another French vlog. Lesa and Ted bore me to tears and every video seems to be at least an hour long. Unsubscribed. Yes, I can watch rugs being cleaned, rusty tools brought back to life and old paintings restored, but these people are too boring to watch.

I'm down to Escape to the Dream and Dan. Even EttD is borderline and I skim past the talking bits.
Yes, I gave up on them aeons ago. Got sick of Lesa's screeching laugh and Ted is a lump of, well Ted.

Dan is my morning wakeup call. Same with the talkies on ETTD but the impressive mother certainly gives the boys a run.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was interesting that DIO only had 14 million (MPs number in his video) in 18 months, and Dan has 5 million in a bit less than that, but only 32K subscribers! I think Dan's method of doing daily shorts is so smart. Really, does the number of subscribers even matter if you're not getting the views? It's the views and the ads getting watched that makes you the money, right? I guess MP can put more ads in his videos as they are longer ... but yeah, going with the shorts so people watch seems the smart way to go!
Yeah, comments, ads watched and how long they are watched, likes, dislikes and views all add up. Most youtubers I watch don't even care if you like them or not, just comment, like or subscribe :) Gets them into the youtube algorithm. I guess the more videos you have, the more chances of people stumbling upon them and doing one of the above. Dan is doing well and knows how to work the system. I hope people aren't surprised when he starts doing what all channels do once they gain a bit of traction.

Reactions: 11
That girl has a good heart, and definitely makes fun of herself all the time- what you see is what you get- it's so refreshing! And, she always makes time to shout out to her subscribers and posts pictures with them on her channel when she meets paths with them.
I just checked her out! I really like her. She’s funny and pretty.

QUOTE="ComtesseRose, post: 6530285, member: 169244"]
Got to laugh at the situation. The accountant is coming with back-up because SJ fecked up her numbers. :LOL:
Doing her accounting is not a mammoth task, it is Sisyphean! and anyone who continues to do it, should be awarded the Nobel Prize in Mathematics.

How close she came to putting the elusive one on camera.... (And he's fine with it???)
[/QUOTE]

Tattle is certainly improving my list of new words. Thanks to Comtesse Rose for Sisyphean. I shall try to insert that into every conversation tomorrow. Or maybe not...

Reactions: 13
I definitely noticed that. Why make up something when we can observe what is going on for ourselves!
For further info:
Ryan- no mark, boring and no one is interested. We can't muster up the energy to be bothered.
Billy Petherick- See above. There seems to be a distinct lack of ability to finish things in your family. Concentrate on your children and antiques.
Michael Petherick- All squalk and talk. If you did half of what you promised you'd be well on your way to achieving a sustainable life for yourself instead of sponging off your Sister in law.
Edward and Anna- you have a fantastic family business. Anna is the one with the personality for the Vlogs. She has a lot of talent and you're both clearly hard workers.
Don't waste your time on here, you have a 7 day challenge to be getting on with.
Philip- stay in the Netherlands. The vlogs are so much better without your snorting and opinions.
Selmar- Give up Vlogging unless you put subtitles on. We can't hear you and the editing suite is there to be used.
Stephanie sooper fans- we always welcome you, but brown nosing is hard work. Eventually your nose gets sore and leads you astray. The ones blatantly advertising their business. Unfortunately rubbish will always be rubbish. Please examine Selmar's bonfire. It's expensive fuel. Put your talents to good use for your local hospice or charity and improve.
FRK- if mediocre was a talent you would excel.
Steph stop the GAG it's awful. Glad Amaury is on board, you may actually get something finished. It may also help if the others stepped up and sorted. Flip is inexperienced and you're living in an unfinished building site. Stop taking advice from someone who designs by Playmobile.
Tomaz- you're a greasy little man, who has some talent...for whining. Go and live your life and don't expect people to watch you organise shelves for money.
WHOA. #Gibson you tell em !

• Haha
I accidentally stumbled upon Micarah Tewer's videos (she doesn't pretend to be anything less than a walking disaster)- she recreates costumes (she can seriously sew anything), wears them in public, remodeled two RVs and a house with her dad, friends, and family, and her videos are hilarious. Teabag did say they need someone to re-upholster their sofas- "free vacation- stay as long as you want and take all the time you need!" I'd actually watch his dull channel if she showed up. Teabag, if you are reading this, reach out to Micarah, and offer to fly her and her dad out to your Shitoo- her dad can do a year's worth of work in a week, and Micarah can re-upholster all of your furniture, and make you a Queen Anne costume.
oh my word, I love her creativity!

Reactions: 11
Steph is/was a mess. While I liked some of the choices in the boudoir vignette, her face was very tired.

Maybe BJJ’s parents and grandmother are not happy about this May/December ‘relationship’ and that is why they are not filmed and fetched the car. They can see that his spending is out of control and what parent wants their child to do a second gap year to go party and shop with someone old enough to be his mother? Plus FRK is a prime example of when SJ turns off the sunshine spigot and leaves you in the cold. I would be so worried if I was his mother. Then again I wouldn’t have raised such a snorting weasel, I mean squirrel 🐿!
well, yes, all true. BUT...having experienced a 5 year long loving relationship in the past with a man 17 years younger (imagine 40/23! :love: ) and having been cold shouldered, in fact totally ignored by his parents, who I never had a chance to meet, because they cast me as the witch out of hell who stole their son to have my evil way with him, I can see things from a slightly different perspective. We were good while it lasted, such fun. Of course there is an end to this story (like all stories), he left me for a younger woman in the end, he wanted kids, I already had some, etc. End of story, and no hard feelings (anymore). Ok, him telling me the bad news on Valentine's day was rather a bad choice on his part! :cry::eek:.
Maybe Phyllis will come to his senses, too...who knows!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am leaving the party now. I am sober. I drunk coca-cola all evening. Never drink alcohol. Don't like it.
Anybody wants a lift home? 🚁

I meant "..... I drank ...."
Thank you but I'm just organising the conga.

Someone was clogging on top of the table I was under????? Or was it a dream....?🤔
No it wasn't a dream 😁, just having a quick break, and I'll be back on it. I found some friends.

Late gatecrashers always welcome! :love::ROFLMAO:
Psst! I know the back way in. Go down the alley at the side, look for a woman in a pixie outfit wearing clogs

I don’t have one yet. It will probably be the same as my idea for our YouTube account name:

That's a great name . Enjoy your new villa. Villefranche-Sur-Mer is a lovely place. I was fortunate to be able to holiday there once.

That's a great name . Enjoy your new villa. Villefranche-Sur-Mer is a lovely place. I was fortunate to be able to holiday there once.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.