The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As there has been a ghostly theme of late and it's Friday and October, I'm in the mood for some fun.

Find your favourite CD title (or spin off) and add a Ghost/spirit/ series film title.

I'll start you off:

I see dead people, The truth about the Chateau on YouTube
“The Wonder Years, Superheroes and Bunnies”
… except the adults are not actually twelve years old!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Alert!!!...Alert!!!...Alert!!!...Any upholsterers in here???...Billy is looking for someone to reupholster some sofas and you get to stay at their chateau for free as long as you like, take as long as you like to finish the job!!!

Poor Alexander...Michael was really giving him some tit on there...Billy was kind of going along with it but they both say they're just joking. I guess Alexander will be back in a month...they're moving his bedroom upstairs....

Michael got his silver youtube plaque and he says he's thinking about relaunch of DIO and go back to doing renos and restorations on the chateau. He's still working on the cottage but he wants to go back to how it was in the beginning.
Billy and Sean were painting that green bedroom weeks ago and still not finished. Michael would like to help but he needs his “special artist brush” to cut-in around the moulding. I’ve painted 100+ year old houses and didn’t need any kind of special artist brush to do the work…and, yes, my lines were straight and neat! Just more excuses from MPK.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
O.k......he is not good looking....not striking...no muscle tone....horrible hair.....does that make you a model in his country???? He would not get a modeling contract here in the states. He is so full of himself. Where does he get that over inflated ego????
He would never be scouted nor signed by any reputable modeling agency- even those who use Emo-looking male models. He's too short, has no muscle tone and lacks "presence". Even if you changed his hair, there is nothing unique about his physical appearance or bone structure. I will give him one credit- he has lovely eyes, but his face lacks the characteristics that would make him photogenic (no chiseled jaw or cheekbones.) Maybe he could find catalog work (for junior's department clothing), but he would not make the cut for runway or high-fashion campaigns. Sorry, BJJ, you're not going to be walking D&G for Paris Fashion Week.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know why but I expected Doing It Ourselves to have more total views than Chateau Diaries but CD has 39.6 million to DIO's 13.4 million (Dan mentioning his total views had me curious). And, I have kind of soured on youtube (yeah why am I still here, lol) so I'm not defending anyone but I think the moral of this post is that you need to keep a steady schedule. Doesn't really matter what you are posting, you just need to post when you say you are. I'm totally fascinated by how youtube works.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, Mini Apron was doing her own grieving, I'll give her that, but to leave her only daughter to grieve by herself with no one else really around, that wasn't at all cool.
It's sad, really, as it has been said on numerous occasions that Mini Apron had not wanted children, and had Fanny just to appease DJ. :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't know why but I expected Doing It Ourselves to have more total views than Chateau Diaries but CD has 39.6 million to DIO's 13.4 million (Dan mentioning his total views had me curious). And, I have kind of soured on youtube (yeah why am I still here, lol) so I'm not defending anyone but I think the moral of this post is that you need to keep a steady schedule. Doesn't really matter what you are posting, you just need to post when you say you are. I'm totally fascinated by how youtube works.
I’ve always been baffled by the numbers on DIO. How can MPK have 228,000 subscribers but substantially fewer views on the videos he releases? It doesn’t make sense to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My taste in party nibbles has gotten very narrow and eccentric. There aren't many things I waste calories on anymore -- not that it makes me any skinnier.
Next time I give a party all there will be to eat is chargrilled pineapple wedges, a tall pyramid of lemon garlic shrimp, Costco jalapeño poppers, salty thin and crispy oatmeal cookies, and these.
Happy Friday to all. Still standing! 🥳🥳🥳
Guava ice cream from the supermercado for the after party.
I LOVE oatmeal cookies thin and crispy!

I must be too far in my cups because I read @MojoDublin comments of tsunami as punami I guess I wont be able to switch my pumpkin beer for the delicious looking White Russians! I may end under the table not on top!
Awwww...come on under....not too bad under here...though there is a lot of beer on the floor now that I think about it....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve always been baffled by the numbers on DIO. How can MPK have 228,000 subscribers but substantially fewer views on the videos he releases? It doesn’t make sense to me.
I'm probably going to get raked over the coals in here but I think she's just more interesting to watch. She also posts regularly. I think it is just as simple as that. Ducks and runs for cover, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm probably going to get raked over the coals in here but I think she's just more interesting to watch. She also posts regularly. I think it is just as simple as that. Ducks and runs for cover, lol!
While she is a hot mess, I find her more tolerable than Teabag.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I LOVE oatmeal cookies thin and crispy!

Awwww...come on under....not too bad under here...though there is a lot of beer on the floor now that I think about it....
I remember back in the early 2000’s; I was drinking $0.10 draft special at the Legion. My GF and I had about 15 glasses each in front of us. The fire marshall came and told us to chug a few each as our drinks were causing a fire hazard somehow! (He was checking capacity ect)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I hear that right? Andrew’s body is in the suitcase or is it that carrying a heavy suitcase reminds MOLD of Andrew?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did I hear that right? Andrew’s body is in the suitcase or is it that carrying a heavy suitcase reminds MOLD of Andrew?!
I think Andrew was supposed to be in the suitcase. That may be the only way MPK can keep a boyfriend at Begmania! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I accidentally stumbled upon Micarah Tewer's videos (she doesn't pretend to be anything less than a walking disaster)- she recreates costumes (she can seriously sew anything), wears them in public, remodeled two RVs and a house with her dad, friends, and family, and her videos are hilarious. Teabag did say they need someone to re-upholster their sofas- "free vacation- stay as long as you want and take all the time you need!" I'd actually watch his dull channel if she showed up. Teabag, if you are reading this, reach out to Micarah, and offer to fly her and her dad out to your Shitoo- her dad can do a year's worth of work in a week, and Micarah can re-upholster all of your furniture, and make you a Queen Anne costume.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought it was interesting that DIO only had 14 million (MPs number in his video) in 18 months, and Dan has 5 million in a bit less than that, but only 32K subscribers! I think Dan's method of doing daily shorts is so smart. Really, does the number of subscribers even matter if you're not getting the views? It's the views and the ads getting watched that makes you the money, right? I guess MP can put more ads in his videos as they are longer ... but yeah, going with the shorts so people watch seems the smart way to go!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.