The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😅😅😅
E7347B33-14B1-4C21-A23C-7867FA86C793.jpeg
#straightselfie #straight #straightguy #instastraight #instahetero #straightbrunette #straightscruff #straightdaddy #straightchest #straightshoulders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I figure she will be happy for him. Most of those views probably came from her channel. Unlike Selmar who couldn't make it work out for him, Dan has figured out how to.
Well Dan is a worker who accomplishes... Selmar.....What can I say???

Get the jet. It is not a VIP party - it is CD all tattle party.
Oh wow....on my way.....wait for me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I figure she will be happy for him. Most of those views probably came from her channel. Unlike Selmar who couldn't make it work out for him, Dan has figured out how to.
Dan is doing what CD use to show. SJ left original concept. What she did at Christie’s she could do at home room by room. Hire Matt to put wood burning stoves and the live in men could tend them. She’s not alone anymore but sort things so it is livable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
do you all think stefanny reads what we say here? hence her new video "who I am and why I did the Christies stuff" ?

Reactions: 12
Dan is doing what CD use to show. SJ left original concept. What she did at Christie’s she could do at home room by room. Hire Matt to put wood burning stoves and the live in men could tend them. She’s not alone anymore but sort things so it is livable.
Well summarized!
It's a shame... I really enjoyed her earlier vlogs. Interesting that the Patrons are also catching up to the irrelevant content she is putting out.

But get this.. Youtube algorithm is a bi*ch! Once it puts you in a category, it doesn't like when you move. I watch this youtuber who does comedy commentary, and once she did a video about bridezillas that was very successful, and Youtube basically put her in that category. Her videos that aren't about weddings or brides are just not seen as well as the one that are, and she has to do more of them to keep her channel afloat!

I'm guessing after all this successful chateau visit/travel vlogs that SJ has done, it is not as lucrative to do regular reno vlogs anymore as they won't be seen as often. just looking at her most popular videos, you can tell the ones that are chateau tours are doing much better than her other vlogs.

Reactions: 18
I remember a friend telling me about comparing the amount of handwash leftover in the ladies and gents toilet at work. The ladies loo one was always nearly empty whilst the one in the gents was barely used 🤢
I used to have my students test door knobs, switches, pencils, hands and hands after washing for bacteria on their first day of microbiology class. Surprising results: hands after washing were not really cleaner than the rest!
But this was long before pandemic, now we all know how to wash our hands properly, right? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.