The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that I’ve made it clear here that I’m not the biggest fan of MW, or rather the manner of how she has set herself up. I have watched her latest flog and am impressed with her florals. It didn’t seem like a huge order but she appeared very organized, focused and had quite a variety of beautiful flowers. The flog was also put together nicely with lovely music! I’ll even say that I like her sunglasses🤭. So that it is, I am flexible (as it turns out). Except I’m still not a fan, so don’t worry… ‘k talkin’ to me-self now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Self-vindication. The first of the two CD vlogs today was nothing more than a self-vindication. After reading so much about herself on here about the strange move by Christie’s inviting her to be a tastemaker, she probably felt she needed to explain herself. It sounds like she has a lot of Tattle-reading Patrons who perhaps echo to her what they get from here.

And how does she vindicate herself?
“I am the chatelaine of the 16th century chateau de lalande!”

But she failed to makes no mention whatsoever financial arrangements she had with Christie’s.
Said as if a ‘chatelaine’ is even a thing anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched Selmar's video. Titty's cake looked good.
Wish he would have left out SJ....they both treat her like she is royalty😒😾 though.
Just feeding the beast...
She had an ‘oh tit’ look on her face when suddenly realized that she had many private papers ect laid about her desk but quickly covered up her concern by apologizing for the mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
you know I was thinking-what if she uses no working radiators/no heat to spend the winter in SA or some other warm place “while the heating is sorted out” and Amy Marie stays behind to manage the work with a small apartment that is heated separately?
I think she mentioned that her and Gerry were planning to visit SA soon (after Xmas).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i feel sorry for him..he thought he could use Begmania to get more exposure for his work....Alexander you hit the wrong chateau...they are only full of themselves...they use you and you get dumped...i hope you have put something in those curtains...to let hem go to dust the next spring...
OH!!!!...I thought I didn't know him but now I remember!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How long will it be till those radiators get fixed. When we first moved to our home we had a small wall heater (we get snow here, and it was freezing). Being newly wed $$$ were scarce. What could we sell - poor Mr Stroppy had to sell his motorbike to pay for ducted heating, and a wood heater in the house. You cant put a price on basic comfort (well you can, but sacrifices have to be made). Dont be sorry for Mr Stroppy he replaced that motorbike as soon as we could afford it. Infact somehow he has added to, what is now, a collection :LOL:
Stroppy, her priorities are skewed. As long as the heat works in her bedroom (where she spends most of the day in bed, sleeping until noon, with people bringing her tea and breakfast in bed, and remains there editing most of the day), the rest of the residents can just put on some ski pants and jackets to stay warm, as they're just lucky to be there in her mind. Obviously, her priorities lie in expensive "poopie mache" loo wallpaper, and luxurious holidays- the staff, well, they can just work harder to stay warm- I mean, she generously has provided them with some hotwater bottles that she sacrificed from the Cadeaux gift grab.

Mr. Stroppy and you sound like an amazing team! I think there is a lot to be said when one has to make sacrifices early on in a relationship- it's what makes or breaks it, but if you get through it together, you're gold! And you appreciate the successes more when you've worked hard to get there. :) Although Mr. T Rex and I are successful now, we had to work together to achieve our goals. Although we can afford to have people do things for us now, we are the rare unicorns in our neighbourhood who mow their own yard (we fired our landscaping company, as they kept scalping our lawn and did a hack job on our landscaping- we now have the best yard in the neighborhood by doing it ourselves), take care of our own pool (fired the pool maintenance company because they would literally come in and swoosh the brush around in our pool weekly while we had an alarm saying our pool needed salt for over a month), and don't have a housekeeper (I keep an immaculate home- it'd be a moot point.) We do have a diver come in once a month to clean the bottom of our sailboat (we live on the water)- but I clean the topside and do the maintenance, and Mr. T Rex maintains our power boat and our boat lifts. We had our air con die on us a few years ago, and ended up replacing the fan ourselves, and we did replace our pool heater circuit breaker as well. We've got a project list on our dry erase board in the garage, and it helps prioritize things.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wish he would have left out SJ....they both treat her like she is royalty😒😾 though.
I watched it too, the cake looked good, I thought it was odd that SJ didn’t join them for dinner since they’re eating her food, presumably. I thought maybe she’s away, but no there she was up in her room I’m guessing she just can’t stand them probably annoyed by them bringing her a piece of cake and invading her privacy.

Reactions: 14
Oh "Cheez in a Can", I just watched Dan's video- seriously, WTF?!? (No offense to Dan at all, as the poor gardener/chef/life coach had to take on the role of plumber/HVAC tech today.) WHY?!? How many fecking radiators were leaking?!? 5. This obviously has been an issue for a while- seriously, you idiot Shitoolaine (we know you and your entourage are reading these posts on Tattle)- stop everything and get your damn plumbing and heating sorted! Your village is calling and demanding no one returns their missing idiot- your overpriced wallpaper is probably falling off the wall right now due to high humidity and a lack of heat. And clean up your damn kitchen- it's filthy!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And now I've found myself down the rabbit hole of the Christie's video- WTF, Jill- seriously? In the words of Amy Winehouse, "What Kind of F*ckery is This?"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tatyanna's food looked delicious! I love Emilio telling Selmar he should be encouraging to Tatyanna!! :) Wish he was sticking around!

Reactions: 14
And now I've made it to Selmar's video- WTF am I even watching? Bless Tatyana's heart (RUN, girl, RUN!!! Please grab Diesel as well- he needs some love!) Is it just me or has Sillymar gotten creepier? Oh no, there is more awkward tango- my night could not have gotten better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And now I've made it to Selmar's video- WTF am I even watching? Bless Tatyana's heart (RUN, girl, RUN!!! Please grab Diesel as well- he needs some love!) Is it just me or has Sillymar gotten creepier? Oh no, there is more awkward tango- my night could not have gotten better.
yup! I fast forwarded the long gate building, though happened to watch the fast mo of him sawing, which was super funny to watch! Then I watched the part with Tat in it, and I skip the tango lesson. Tat has her work cut out if she stays ....

I think that I’ve made it clear here that I’m not the biggest fan of MW, or rather the manner of how she has set herself up. I have watched her latest flog and am impressed with her florals. It didn’t seem like a huge order but she appeared very organized, focused and had quite a variety of beautiful flowers. The flog was also put together nicely with lovely music! I’ll even say that I like her sunglasses🤭. So that it is, I am flexible (as it turns out). Except I’m still not a fan, so don’t worry… ‘k talkin’ to me-self now.
of all of her vlogging styles, I'm liking this one the best ... I doubt it will make her a famous influencer, but it's better than anything prior to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.