The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Jill certainly put it to rest that Christie's has any taste or discretion in choosing their tastemakers too. Jill comes across as a starry eyed juvenile gushing over stupid, no taste SJ and company.
Inclined to agree with you. The vignettes aren’t my teacup of wine…I mean cup of tea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She has this annoying habit of tagging things to employers. Like Natti's apartment, it's not hers, unless she is paying for it. She should say the Managers Apartment, same with Selmar's carpentry workshop, its The Chateau workshop. Whatever was bought will stay in the workshop I assume, or did the patrons specifically pay for the equipment on the understanding that Selmar would get it. Then it is his, isn't it?
Good marketing on her behalf. It is one big happy family at Lalaland afterall, but how difficult has she made it to evict, say goodbye to, Selmar. I have the popcorn ready to see how that unfolds.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
If one was to go to a typical English town on a Saturday night, Cat would look positively demure compared to most Brits out for the night. They are generally loud, very loud and rambunctious. This is not just young people, but middle aged people too. I think it stems from our Viking genes. I've calmed down now I'm a grandmother., 😁🥃🍻🍺
Try a typical Irish town!! They make an English town on a Saturday night look like a church picnic! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched the Christie's vlog and when she started going on about buying a chateau at 29 blah blah, I lost all interest so moved to second one. I became so bored I abandoned that too. This is only the second CD vlog I have not finished. But the novelty is wearing thin as increasingly the vlogs are just not working. There is no immediacy, no real idea of what is going on. I have never watched GAG or the Sunday one unless it is something of interest and now even Tuesday and Thursday ones are not up to scratch. Yet, she is pleasing a lot of people because 32.000 euros a month is being thrown at her. I cannot figure out why anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Congratulations @toilingwiththetoile @Gibson Duel authors :m:m:m:m:m:m

Thank you for the little cock - it will do for now

Title thread 🧵Dual ✍
@Gibson @toilingwiththetoile
Thank you for the little cock - it will do for now
Vote 🗳😡
winner 19 +1 = 20

Most Liked post previous Thread - Tripple

@sandro37
VIP Member

Monday at 12:42 AM
I would like to thank the Academy, my mum, @MojoDublin, and all fellow tattlers especially the undercover ones, all who inspired me to come up with 1000+ posts
furthermore, I would like to thank the fallen tattlers, you fought for us and for the truth, you stay in our memory forever, you carved the way for many others who came after you to take the torch and shed the light on all the shady, toxic and sometimes illegal dealings of our dear Shitolaine and her entourage

Last edited: Monday at 12:50 AM
Reactions:You, LonePalm, black sheep and 49 others

@Stephanie Mantis

Monday at 1:07 AM
Just watched today's episode of CD and I have to say I kind of felt sorry for Selmar. It looked to me that he had a surprised expression on his face, as if someone hadn't bothered to tell him that his workshop was being appropriated by the Golden Man Bun. I'm guessing this was essentially him receiving his walking papers. Now the downstairs loo will never be finished!

I will also speculate that Amaury will not only be doing the paneling in the Grand Salon (and Nutti too), but will ultimately become the Chief Project Manager of all renovations, restorations while Her Maj jetsets around the world.

As for Snorts, I know many of you are convinced he is her lover, but I really think you have the wrong end of the stick. That boy is as gay as a daisy! If anything, the two of them are more inclined to play dress-up in SJ's gowns than to play hide the purple parsnip.

Reactions:You, Nina Rose, bluebird180 and 49 others

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Monday at 12:41 AM
Glad to see that our chats inhere are not all about lunatic grifting chateaux owners alone....but that we also care about our fellow tattlers...it makes me proud of all of you..lets continue the good work..with a good and sensable heart and a sharp mind..
:m :m :m :m :m
Reactions:You, LonePalm, black sheep and 47 others
Did anyone get a look at all those EXPENSIVE shoes in her closet when she dressed up for Gatsby night? And honestly I seriously doubt she ever had any opera career. She seems clueless when anyone discussed one.

Reactions: 13
She has not had an opera career. She would have needed more vocal training to have one.
Did anyone get a look at all those EXPENSIVE shoes in her closet when she dressed up for Gatsby night? And honestly I seriously doubt she ever had any opera career. She seems clueless when anyone discussed one.

Reactions: 16
And to be fair, there are so many people that are afraid of colour or are just plain uncomfortable wearing colour ( a coworker of mine is like that, she wears black, white and gray, for her b&w stripes are a basic for her but more of an accent colour. She just cannot handle wearing colour, we have tried in vain to get her to wear more ).
If you go to New York, the majority of the locals wear black. Apartments in NYC are tiny, with tinier closets, so people keep a smaller wardrobes and accessorize to switch things up.

Reactions: 14
If you go to New York, the majority of the locals wear black. Apartments in NYC are tiny, with tinier closets, so people keep a smaller wardrobes and accessorize to switch things up.
Exactly, but utterly depressing in all ways.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just watched Selmar's video. Titty's cake looked good.
Wish he would have left out SJ....they both treat her like she is royalty😒😾 though.
Just feeding the beast...

• Sick
Reactions: 14
How long will it be till those radiators get fixed. When we first moved to our home we had a small wall heater (we get snow here, and it was freezing). Being newly wed $$$ were scarce. What could we sell - poor Mr Stroppy had to sell his motorbike to pay for ducted heating, and a wood heater in the house. You cant put a price on basic comfort (well you can, but sacrifices have to be made). Dont be sorry for Mr Stroppy he replaced that motorbike as soon as we could afford it. Infact somehow he has added to, what is now, a collection :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Self-vindication. The first of the two CD vlogs today was nothing more than a self-vindication. After reading so much about herself on here about the strange move by Christie’s inviting her to be a tastemaker, she probably felt she needed to explain herself. It sounds like she has a lot of Tattle-reading Patrons who perhaps echo to her what they get from here.

And how does she vindicate herself?
“I am the chatelaine of the 16th century chateau de lalande!”

But she failed to makes no mention whatsoever financial arrangements she had with Christie’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How long will it be till those radiators get fixed. When we first moved to our home we had a small wall heater (we get snow here, and it was freezing). Being newly wed $$$ were scarce. What could we sell - poor Mr Stroppy had to sell his motorbike to pay for ducted heating, and a wood heater in the house. You cant put a price on basic comfort (well you can, but sacrifices have to be made). Dont be sorry for Mr Stroppy he replaced that motorbike as soon as we could afford it. Infact somehow he has added to, what is now, a collection :LOL:
you know I was thinking-what if she uses no working radiators/no heat to spend the winter in SA or some other warm place “while the heating is sorted out” and Amy Marie stays behind to manage the work with a small apartment that is heated separately?

sweet Mr. @Stroppy-the motorbikes from youth are chased forever in dreams-it’s nice he was able to get a replacement (several) and enjoy riding once again

• Heart
Reactions: 21
you know I was thinking-what if she uses no working radiators/no heat to spend the winter in SA or some other warm place “while the heating is sorted out” and Amy Marie stays behind to manage the work with a small apartment that is heated separately?
I don't doubt it. SJ hasn't sat still since travel restrictions were eased.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.