The Chateau Diaries #70 Thank you for the little cockerel - it will do for now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering if Billy had driven off when he went to pee.
Ugh.. that was so disgusting... he peed like 3 times in the middle of the road with nowhere to wash his hands, and then proceeded to touch every object in the store... YUGH!

I would've driven off...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My mother was scared of dogs too, which didn't help matters.
there are no bad dogs _only bad owners
@Pekey ahhhh okay 👍

I’m Marie fending ….. you know their best buddies still - he’s not outgrown his mam YET

but even Marie … let’s him wander good for him .. and to be honest he looked like he was having a bit of a buzz with selmar

🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣
Respectfully
best we leave the kids OUT of this ….

their gorgeous - healthy and clearly adored

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
How many are there? Only one I know of and he s part time. Its not a child friendly place

Its uncanny!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it very strange that the bank account/accounting situation has not been sorted out before now. Her YT status took off 18 months ago.
Either she has changed accountants or they are not up to the task (unless they want to get maximum fees).
It's only common sense that the B&B business, association and private cash flows are kept separate. It's going to cost her a bomb to sort out her spaghetti accounts. And it is equally questionable that the other directors did not request a much earlier sorting out of the situation. They are just as responsible as her for the absence of professional management.
There are no other directors currently.

Nic and Michael might own parts of the Chateau but they presumably weren’t actively involved in the the B&B business and obviously have nothing to do with her YouTube channel so the accounting and whatnot has all been on her up to this point. It likely didn’t really matter in the past as there wasn’t a huge amount of money coming in and SJ probably needed whatever profit was there to live.

It’s probably come to a head now that the accounts are due as both the renovations and any restoration would benefit them both as owners and they need to sort the admin out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh.. that was so disgusting... he peed like 3 times in the middle of the road with nowhere to wash his hands, and then proceeded to touch every object in the store... YUGH!

I would've driven off...
well glad you notice..but i sometimes wonder ...when i am in a restaurant...how they handled these things...its sometimes better not to think about it...

There are no other directors currently.

Nic and Michael might own parts of the Chateau but they presumably weren’t actively involved in the the B&B business and obviously have nothing to do with her YouTube channel so the accounting and whatnot has all been on her up to this point. It likely didn’t really matter in the past as there wasn’t a huge amount of money coming in and SJ probably needed whatever profit was there to live.

It’s probably come to a head now that the accounts are due as both the renovations and any restoration would benefit them both as owners and they need to sort the admin out.
this is going to be very complicated..together owning a place..revenu from patreons...who pays for what....so glad i own the place by myself..together with a trust...keeps it nice and clear...

Reactions: 18

I would've driven off...
Men don't pee on their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god it’s the Christie’s vlog tonight 🤢
Started to watch but as soon as she said "hot chocolate" I wanted to slap her. She "puts on" her "I-want-to-be-regal" voice SO much...it is overkill.
I couldn't watch it. I will wait to hear all of your critiques if you can stand to view it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree, I like Cats independence and confidence. I thought the time had past when women were expected to dress to catch a man, or behave demurely or in a certain way. Women should be free to live their lives in the way they like. Cat is full of fun and joy. She might not want to have a relationship right now. Yes she's loud, exuberant but so what? She had a can of cheap lager at Versailles. It does not make her a drunken, uncouth yob. She treats men the same as women in a friendly way, as mates. So what? I'm a baby boomer and I delight in seeing young women free, loud and happy and doing as they damn well please. I had to fight to get that when I was young.
I like Cat and I agree with what you say. But I was turned off by how overly rambunctious and loud and hyper she was at "the ball". There is a time and age when you should know when to reign it in. And this comes from a lady who is often thought of as funny but " too loud". Me!!!

Evelyn you beauty inside and out! How do you enjoy spending hours reading what we write? :love::love: .....

😐
I need to get a hold of that awful "dumb and dumber" haircut.
Not said with venom, Evelyn.
Just honesty. Sorry, lady.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
13.000 euros for Selmar's carpentry workshop ? Whaaaat ? And he's going to leave now....
That "workshop" was a dumping grounds for all the junk coming from inside the chateau but she didn't want to toss away...it was NEVER cleared out like they did for her NEWEST handyman, Amaury. That's possibly why Selmar looked so shook when he saw it being cleaned up.

Reactions: 18
That "workshop" was a dumping grounds for all the junk coming from inside the chateau but she didn't want to toss away...it was NEVER cleared out like they did for her NEWEST handyman, Amaury. That's possibly why Selmar looked so shook when he saw it being cleaned up.
All I remember is that he had some sort of table saw set up in the woods where they used have a "gym"... what else did they buy that coset 13.000 euors?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree, Antoine was bored out of his nut, and Selmar was the only person doing anything remotely interesting to a pre teen boy. Jeez. My prediction is Antoine will get some bro time on the digger with Dan, and perhaps Amaury -- his rival in the inheritance sweepstakes -- will start to teach him how to make shutters. There's plenty to keep Antoine amused if the older guys feel like being generous. Why wouldn't Marie have organized local companions for basketball and kid life or something, I can't begin to understand.
There is no inheritance sweepstakes. At this point no one wants that dump and are probably afraid of getting stuck with it!

Reactions: 13
Jill certainly seems to have put to rest the theory that SJ paid Christie’s to let her be a tastemaker.

Reactions: 7
Selmar has just posted his latest vlog.
Which has worked out rather well as I was getting bored counting sheep zzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.